3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I just went to a local comic store near me because Wed. is 10% off everything in the store. They had a bunch of new Joes and also just put out 2 cases of Wave 15, so they had 4 of each figure, the MU are $12 each and the Joes $10, being that today is 10% off Im debating on grabbing some, I have all wave 15 might pick up X23 and Darkhawk for future trades and as far as the Joes go, I dont collect them but I know a few in the store were on peoples want list. have about an hour to debate and head back. hmmmmmm......

Decided to go out last night and do a little hunting for the new 2 packs. Did'nt find any, but had a good haul anyway.

Found a White Glove Red Skull, a Hydra Armored Soldier and a GI Joe Iron Grenadier to use as fodder for my starlord custom, a 6 in. comic series Loki, and a 6 in.comic series Lord of Asgard Thor. :smile::biggrin::biggrin::tongue:

The 6 in. Thor Figs rang up as $14.99, but they had put them on the pegs for the Thor foam hammer, so I got them for $9.96 each. WHOOO HOOO!!!!!

Anyone have the dcpi for these figs? -loki and thor mostly......

Decided to go out last night and do a little hunting for the new 2 packs. Did'nt find any, but had a good haul anyway.

Found a White Glove Red Skull, a Hydra Armored Soldier and a GI Joe Iron Grenadier to use as fodder for my starlord custom, a 6 in. comic series Loki, and a 6 in.comic series Lord of Asgard Thor. :smile::biggrin::biggrin::tongue:

The 6 in. Thor Figs rang up as $14.99, but they had put them on the pegs for the Thor foam hammer, so I got them for $9.96 each. WHOOO HOOO!!!!!

Anyone else been finding these new 6 inch figs?!? Really want them and considering a toy run tonight but I wonder if it's to soon and i should wait for them to trickle out some more.

PICKED UP TWO SETS OF NEW WAVE! WANT TO TRADE!

Darkhawk x2

X-23 x2

Steve Rogers x2

Ultron x2

Sub Mariner x2

Also have:

Captain Britain/Spider Man

X-Force 3-Pack

Classic Avengers 3-Pack

I would like to trade for ANY of the following MOC (Will trade well for rarer figures):

Series 1: Black Panther, Either Ms. Marvel w/Long Hair, Blade, Daredevil Light, Bullseye Light, Thing Light

Series 2: Vision, Warpath Black/Silver, Archangel Deathmask, Havok Classic, Winter Solider w/Long Hair

Series 3: Doctor Strange Clear

Others: Blob/Sabretooth 2-Pack,

just got a case from TRU finally got wave 16

?tru got the new wave in?

mine did weren't even in the system and the cashier also told me if the pegs were full they couldn't put them out so like a true collector I asked for the store manager by name and the cashier got pissed when he told her "you know who this guy is his CRAZY" an I reply REAL CRAZY and get my unopened case of wave 16 got home opened it and there was a Skaar and only one Absorbing man(solid version) in there weird

so I have doubles of wave 16 I love this wave (so much for all the repaint talk)the box art is way better then the last two waves also

sorry can't trade my 15 yo brother in law wants the doubles he is starting to collect yeah pretty annoying huh?

also Iceman and Absorbing man seem to bring the most to the table can't believe I'm admitting this

The only way Wal-Mart can look them up is if you find a Manager actually walking around with the back stock gun (as I call it)

I had him scan the Barcode on the peg to see if there were any and there were not and then he informed me when cases were going to be at the store and I showed up that night to open both cases of the Cable wave in order to get one for my son and myself and that is also how I got my Deadpool/Taskmaster Comic Pack they came on the same truck so the only way you can find anything out from Wal-Mart stock wise is be up there when the pallets come out like I have done numerous times or just happen upon a manager with the gun checking and ordering inventory unfortunately. My WM down here tends to do that stuff on Saturdays early in the morning not sure if they all do it on the same days or not but just a hopefully helpful tip for everyone here ;)

Darkhawk x2

X-23 x2

Steve Rogers x2

Ultron x2

Sub Mariner x2

Also have:

X-Force 3-Pack

Classic Avengers 3-Pack

I would like to trade for ANY of the following MOC (Will trade well for rarer figures):

Series 1: Black Panther, Either Ms. Marvel w/Long Hair, Blade, Daredevil Light, Bullseye Light, Thing Light

Series 2: Vision, Warpath Black/Silver, Archangel Deathmask, Havok Classic, Winter Solider w/Long Hair

That is quite the wish list. Let us know how it turns out.

Darkhawk x2

X-23 x2

Steve Rogers x2

Ultron x2

Sub Mariner x2

Also have:

X-Force 3-Pack

Classic Avengers 3-Pack

That is quite the wish list. Let us know how it turns out.

Only few I'm missing. If only I hadn't started collecting three months ago. I missed so much stuff.

The only way Wal-Mart can look them up is if you find a Manager actually walking around with the back stock gun (as I call it)

I had him scan the Barcode on the peg to see if there were any and there were not and then he informed me when cases were going to be at the store and I showed up that night to open both cases of the Cable wave in order to get one for my son and myself and that is also how I got my Deadpool/Taskmaster Comic Pack they came on the same truck so the only way you can find anything out from Wal-Mart stock wise is be up there when the pallets come out like I have done numerous times or just happen upon a manager with the gun checking and ordering inventory unfortunately. My WM down here tends to do that stuff on Saturdays early in the morning not sure if they all do it on the same days or not but just a hopefully helpful tip for everyone here ;)

Thanks. My wallmarts don't even have a peg for them yet. If anyone can shoot a pick of the barcode on the peg at their store, I can get the info from that. Thanks All!