3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I saw bigfoot and Jersey Devil and they were buying up all the Mandarins,Regular Visions, 6 inch Loki's, dark Hawks and Lady Sif figures for all their Cryptid friends.....they saw me and ran off.

so if anybody has a extra Lady Sif they want to trade or sell at non-re-retail prices please PM me.

LMFAO!

I saw bigfoot and Jersey Devil and they were buying up all the Mandarins,Regular Visions, 6 inch Loki's, dark Hawks and Lady Sif figures for all their Cryptid friends.....they saw me and ran off.

so if anybody has a extra Lady Sif they want to trade or sell at non-re-retail prices please PM me.

LMFAO!

what are you willing to trade for that Warpath

LMFAO!

???

Wants:lady Sif, Heimdall, mortal kombat 4 inch ninjas, Gigantic battles Giant-man from wave one either one.

Unless there is something else interesting you have that I don't.

LMFAO!

???

Wants:lady Sif, Heimdall, mortal kombat 4 inch ninjas, Gigantic battles Giant-man from wave one either one.

Such as what my Giant man is not worth trading for Warpath DUDE

And if this comment is in regards to mine don't forget Nessy and the Chupacabbra holding onto

the new 2packs you left behind.....

LMFAO!

???

......no,

I think your reading to much into my jokes and not enough of what I put in my sig.

I wasn't asking to trade Warpath for Giant-man.....

just pointing out my wants list in my sig., that is right there under my haves list.

nothing more. unless I read you wrong friend. problem with the internet sometimes the written word gets muddied.

okay?

and btw Chupacabra doesn't collect marvel figures he's into hot wheels and

Nessie is a chick, she's into monster high....duh.

LMFAO!

???

......no,

I think your reading to much into my jokes and not enough of what I put in my sig.

I wasn't asking to trade Warpath for Giant-man.....

just pointing out my wants list in my sig., that is right there under my haves list.

nothing more. unless I read you wrong friend. problem with the internet sometimes the written word gets muddied.

okay?

and btw Chupacabra doesn't collect marvel figures he's into hot wheels and

Nessie is a chick, she's into monster high....duh.

AHAHAHHAHAA this all I need some guy I never met having beef over typing a dumb joke

now I know why they don't sell guns in New York East coast sense of humor HUH CLASSIC

Well i scored the new greatest battles two-packs at a target today, almost overlooked them because i didnt even have them on my search list. So if you don't have or are looking for the Capt. Brit and spidey / Powerman and Iron fist, they have hit retail.

(Srry. i would have pics but computer broke using friends computer)

I must say these two-packs were becoming rip offs of the same characters we already have or just poorly done, but this set is wonderful. I was pissed about spidey at first until i opened him, This should have been the one and only spiderman fig released in the MU...it's that good. Captain Britain is stout and amazing as well. Even though this is the 3rd iron fist to the MU, he defiantely is the best ...as long as you find a good paint app/ emblem on him. Last but not least Powerman, what a nice new addition to the collection. It would have been sweet if that pack would have been Powerman/ The Punisher.

So if you don't own em or cant find em....they are here and worth the grab.

My Target after a long dry spell (never saw W14 or even W13 except in bits of the endcap display) put out two cases of Wave 15. (No Falcons though?)

Four Imperious Rex stands. I have yet to see the other stand.

It had been so long they forgot what pegs they go on and put them on the Captain America pegs.

On a side note, I bought a set so I could return the set I bought at Walmart (long story) and strangely only 3 of the 5 scanned correctly with the 1970 DCPI. :unsure: