3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

like i said, it didnt grow on me and i appreciate the blade alot more. i could have been greedy and held on to it and not appreciate it but i knew the guy i traded to would like it more than me and i got a missing piece of my mu puzzle. the weight of plastic has nothing to do with appreciation and helping a fellow collector out, i did him a favor and he did one for me. we gained trust for future trades.

like i said, it didnt grow on me and i appreciate the blade alot more. i could have been greedy and held on to it and not appreciate it but i knew the guy i traded to would like it more than me and i got a missing piece of my mu puzzle. the weight of plastic has nothing to do with appreciation and helping a fellow collector out, i did him a favor and he did one for me. we gained trust for future trades.

I hear ya brotha just seeing what happens that Beast icon is doing the same as that Spiderman was for you just was giving the guys a scale to compare to

saw a whole peg full of Multiple mans and nothing else in a local toy shop...for some reason it struck me as ironic.

It's hard to wrap my brain around this one at 11 PM. At first glance it almost seems completely appropriate. Then I started thinking ironic would be if you just kept only seeing one at a time.

I need to go to sleep.

Again no Mandarin lol and ya everywhere i go now has wave 15 falling off the pegs which makes me kick myself in the a#$ for not being patient,i wouldve saved like 15-20$ so ya nothin but pegs of regrets today........

In my area, new waves can't fall of the pegs because it's scalper city. One Target near me put out 4 cases of Wave 15, and all that was left were hordes of Sub-Mariner, Dr. Dooms, and Falcons. All Commander Rogers, X-23, Darkhawk, and Ultron were gone.

And every other Target in the area has Gladiators, Iron Mans, Spidermans, Falcons, and Wolverines falling off the pegs, they can't restock anything. I only ever saw Wave 14 at one Target.

Being impatient isn't always the wrong decision! I think stores are keeping a better stock since it's almost Christmas, just wait til January/February.

Just got X23 from fellow board member, RichardC. Completes my wave 15{didnt' want the Ultron}. Happy to have it completed since wave 15 is still absent from my area. Only seen Namor once and picked him up, never seen any of the others. Now bring on the comic packs{still no sign of PM/IF} and the new team sets as well as can't wait for wave 16.

wave 15 hitting houston hard.

went down to a couple of targets on westheimer and they have them. wilcrest one had 3 of each new wave. i'm assuming all local targets got their cases.

also found the entire wave at walmart.

c'mon houston collectors - buy them up so we can get 16 sooner.

i think someone also found wave 16 in houston.

Went to target and walmart today and they had tons of wave 15.

At target, commander roger and ultron weren't in the system, which was weird since there was a price on x-23, namor, and darkhawk. So brought only commander and ultron for 3.99 each. :smile:

Then found 4 armor whiplash at Ross and ultimate IM at tuesday morning.

Also found a good repacked Black suit ms. marvel at walmart