3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

i think someone also found wave 16 in houston.
Really?

I guess it's time to start hunting again, but I'm still waiting to hear more people reporting it before I start searching really hard.

Also found a good repacked Black suit ms. marvel at walmart
You, sir, have struck gold. That figure is in high demand on these boards in case you were thinking about trading it.

Finally had an opportunity to open up my Future Foundation set. Having never read the comic, I have to say that it strikes me as being truly representative of their scientific explorer concept. They remind me of a cross between astronauts and Fantastic Voyage in terms of design, and even the color wash has grown on me. I can't wait to add Spider-Man to the group and strongly hope that they make a Dr. Doom to go with them. Even if it's just the four of them, they really stand out as a team amongst the randomness of some of the other groups.

Yeah some guy on another forum found wave 16 in houston.

>>>>Here

I'm pretty sure wave 16 hit before wave 15. the guy found 16 at walmart a week ago and the targets in town just got 15.

i think someone also found wave 16 in houston.
Really?

I guess it's time to start hunting again, but I'm still waiting to hear more people reporting it before I start searching really hard.

Also found a good repacked Black suit ms. marvel at walmart
You, sir, have struck gold. That figure is in high demand on these boards in case you were thinking about trading it.

nothing note worthy for my collection this time (and painfully broke) but

spotted in the wild

namor, rogers, dark hawk eye, warpath variant, ghost rider, cyclops, falcon, colossus, 1st appearance wolverine, gladiator,yellow jacket, red hulk, ultron, doom,iron spiderman, scarlet spider, some random iron man drones,red skull, hydra soldiers, spidey/ Britain 2 pack, iron fist/powerman 2 pack, captain america exclusive, guardians and x-force 3 packs.

a lot better variety than the usual peg-warmers but still too many iron-mans,wolverines, thors and captains.

interest mix of stuff today....

but that crappy sif figure to complete my thor allies still eludes me.

screw it. maybe it's custom time, I want more comic look anyway.

At target, commander roger and ultron weren't in the system, which was weird since there was a price on x-23, namor, and darkhawk. So brought only commander and ultron for 3.99 each. :smile:

This must be what happened to me the other day. How did you get them for $3.99? :wink:

I was buying the whole wave, so they priced them the same.

Well usually when the price scanner doesn't show a price for a item, the cashier will ask you how much you 'think' the item is or they'll enter some random price usually lower than 4.99. This usually happens with new waves of MU. The trick is to not get figures that have a price. :biggrin:

This happens at TRU sometimes too but they get someone to do a price check(barcode on pegs).

Just came home from a newly opened tarjay , hoping to score the new Comic packs and the new wave unfortunately it was a bust but met a cool fellow collector and pick up another hydra soldier for the upcoming dio contest and did bought some korean beef ribs and marinade , oh its going to be a good dinner all are welcome to drop by :)

Picked up armored Whiplash from IM2 wave at Ross today...whih i was in a bidding war on ebay for last week...good thing i lost since he only cost 4.99.

same with the lady sif figure it sat a TRU from my last haul there about 3 weeks remembered i seen it she was hot went back last week still there and bought it

still don't get the deal with this figure

Went to a walmart last week and this week that is in some type of weird time warp. They had green goblin moonknight and scarlet spider. I thought the two older figures were just added to the new case and when i took them tot he checkout counter the guy blew the dust off of them and said ''geez these have been here awhile'' lol I also got a movie masters green lantern cause i think im the only person that liked that movie lol

Went to a Target this afternoon and saw they had about 3 cases of wave 15 out. However, all X-23 and Ultron were bought and there were no variant Sub-Mariners. Odd that X-23 is sold out faster than Darkhawk now and even Ultron...

But I bought an extra Commander Rogers. It didn't ring in the system, I said the figures were 7.99 (I'm honest) but the cashier said, she'll sell for an even $7. Sounds good to me.

I got a question,since wave 16 is hitting retail now does that mean we wont see the wave 15 revisions?

Cause thatll suck I still need an Electro for nonrape prices......

Is Electro really that rare?

Yeah, my local LCS had an Electro sitting around forever. I didn't even know he was hot. I've seen him 3 or so times in the wild.