3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I got a question,since wave 16 is hitting retail now does that mean we wont see the wave 15 revisions?

Cause thatll suck I still need an Electro for nonrape prices......

Is Electro really that rare?

I think it's more like some of us jumped in to collecting this line kinda late. I started collecting MU in Dec 2010, so Electro was long gone off shelves before I could get one.

I'm hoping to be able to get him from the revision cases, myself. Or if anyone has one, saves me the hunt!

okay, so this heads up is waaaay too late for anyone to use, but....Big Lots apparently had a sale where your entire purchase was 20% off today only. I didn't even know about it, but happened to be stopping at one on the way to *ahem* normal stores.

I usually only pick up some old Joe's or those generic Joe wannabes there since they rarely have anything comic related really. This was no exception. But I did manage to find that old bombed out desert fort that I hadn't seen in over a year. Almost picked up one of those black helicopters to slap some SHIELD emblems on too, but the fort was expensive enough. Maybe later I'll add a SHIELD copter to my growing hoards though. ;o)

Ya I started collecting a few months ago(june) so im still playing catch up and so ya i missed out on electro.Luckly one of the wave 15 revisions has him but I was wondering what is going to happen now since wave 16 is already hitting retail.......

There will still be hope I'm sure since my area still hasnt' seen any wave 15. There are two scenarios around these parts. Either it's wave 14 revision cases clogging pegs OR there are MAYBE 6 figures on the pegs. Heck one Target has three singles and two comic packs and that's what they've had for a couple months now. Speaking of the revisions for 15, don't know bout Electro as I haven't seen him in months but Guardian is STILL pegwarming a Wallyworld in Russellville Al. near me.

Picked up Commander Rodgers, Sub-Mariner, and X-23 on Friday afternoon. They guy ahead of me cleaned out the rest of the wave.

I still have not found Mary Jane Watson.

I still think it stinks how X-Force Archangel is being offered. I think renewals should be eligible, too.

what?! you think loyalty should be rewarded?! geez you probably think good service at a restaurant deserves a tip too!lol

(sadly, Marvel/Hasbro isn't the only case of not valuing loyal customers in favor of gaining "new" ones. Tis a sad sign of the times)

Yeah I think so.

If i hadn't traded for him earlier this year, i'd be awaiting for the rev case. I havn't seen him in retail.

I got a question,since wave 16 is hitting retail now does that mean we wont see the wave 15 revisions?

Cause thatll suck I still need an Electro for nonrape prices......

Is Electro really that rare?

Ya I started collecting a few months ago(june) so im still playing catch up and so ya i missed out on electro.Luckly one of the wave 15 revisions has him but I was wondering what is going to happen now since wave 16 is already hitting retail.......

There will still be hope I'm sure since my area still hasnt' seen any wave 15. There are two scenarios around these parts. Either it's wave 14 revision cases clogging pegs OR there are MAYBE 6 figures on the pegs. Heck one Target has three singles and two comic packs and that's what they've had for a couple months now. Speaking of the revisions for 15, don't know bout Electro as I haven't seen him in months but Guardian is STILL pegwarming a Wallyworld in Russellville Al. near me.

There was a fresh case in Opelika, AL when I was there over the weekend.

Hey, if anybody on here collects GI Joe along with their MU, I found a minor gold mine of the new Renegades wave in one of my hidden hunting grounds. Be willing to pick some up for trade if anybody's interested and they're still on the pegs.

Otherwise still pretty dry as far as new MU stuff showing up in retail around these parts. Finally broke down and ordered a new Namor and Astonishing Wolverine from Smalljoes, since they were a good price and that Wolvie is the only "Gotta have!" from that wave for me.

If anyone in the Orlando, FL area needs a Heimdall... I know where there is one sitting on a shelf for $25.

You should pick that up yourself - at this point that is like ultra-trade bait if you dont want it for yourself

I did pick up one, after spending the weekend in Orlando I was low on cash at that point. Now i'm 3 hours away.

If anyone in the Orlando, FL area needs a Heimdall... I know where there is one sitting on a shelf for $25.

Must be LCS, since the deluxe figures don't go for that much at regular retail. Is it one of the Colliseum Comics shops? I hit most of those when I was there a few weeks back but they didn't have much to speak of - and certainly NOT that figure or I would have grabbed it probably, even at that price.

There's another shop near the Florida mall and TRU that has some older figures for a decent price, but nothing that recent usually.

We might be taking our kids to Legoland this weekend for my second oldest kid's bday (opening weekend of Legoland....are we THAT crazy? I don't know...) If you spill the beans and it's still there this weekend I'd be tempted to snatch it.

Must be LCS, since the deluxe figures don't go for that much at regular retail. Is it one of the Colliseum Comics shops? I hit most of those when I was there a few weeks back but they didn't have much to speak of - and certainly NOT that figure or I would have grabbed it probably, even at that price.

There's another shop near the Florida mall and TRU that has some older figures for a decent price, but nothing that recent usually.

We might be taking our kids to Legoland this weekend for my second oldest kid's bday (opening weekend of Legoland....are we THAT crazy? I don't know...) If you spill the beans and it's still there this weekend I'd be tempted to snatch it.

I'll tell anyone the location in a direct message, just don't want a lurking scalper to snag it before a board member.

Did some running around today because I had the free time. Nothing new at Tuesday Morning, Fred's, or Ross, but I did pick up a G.I. Joe Renegades Snake-Eyes at the Wal-Mart I don't frequent very often. Love the look of his outfit, and, after a quick head swap, the latest addition to my black ops Marvel Universe team. Also saw (and passed on) a Renegades Firefly if anyone is interested in him.

Still no signs of Wave 16, but I'm not expecting it to hit big box stores for at least another week or so. I think I'll search harder when more people report finding them at Target, TRU, or Wal-Mart.