3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Totally off topic, sorry to ask, but does anyone have a MOC CW Bariss Offee? Please PM me, and we can discuss a sale or trade. I have wave 16.

Darn, I just opened mine last night, I had her MOC for a couple weeks (I open all my CW). My TRU is only stocking that wave so if I get out there again this week I'll grab you one if they have one.

I am looking for wave 16... Anyone...Anyone?

when I get them later after work I'll

trade out of my third case I've got two boxes waiting for third today

doubt I'll trade normal Absorbing man if I get them in this case

but will trade Ice man Wolvie and Magneto Tony Stark

looking for single carded Black Panther MOC

or umm...make it easy MOC Juggy

Just got a metal Absorbing Man today. The paint looks a little shoddy on the pants though, anyone else have this problem?

Yup I have four from two cases three look rushed

and I'm pretty sure the normal Absorbing man is the variant due to not being the figure on the back of the package but not really sure

Recently found Cable, the only cable I've ever seen, and X-23 and Namor.

<br />

<br />

Anyone combine their GI Joe and MUs as characters? I don't collect GI Joes, but I recently read an article suggesting that GI Joe as it's known today (with Duke, Snake Eyes, ect.) was originally a story of Nick Fury's son, who was turned into Duke, and his SHIELD team fighting HYDRA, that became Cobra, that marvel changed around when Hasbro wanted to create a GI Joe comic book.

I have a few GI Joes just as background soldiers, but it would make for an interesting dynamic integrating the two stories - a special ops team that responds to super-human threats. Might get mixed up with super-soldier and anti-mutant/Sentinel groups.

Found the Captain Britain/Spidey pack yesterday. I'm pretty impressed with the Captain Britain. Now that his first appearance costume is out of the way, I don't think we need anymore of him. I mean, I've got four different versions of him now :)

Really didn't need another Spidey but he looks great and has thigh swivels. I'll swap him in for another Spidey in my display.

Today I stopped at a different Target and got the Crossbones comic pack on clearance. The Crossbones looks cool and I can use the shield from the pack on my single carded Bucky-Cap. The biggest surprise was they actually had the last wave of the concept figures for Iron Man 2. I had four of them in my hand but couldn't pull the trigger because all of them had messed up paint. :(

I"m still doing some traveling in the south and I came across an X-23, commader Rogers, Ultron, but I have yet to see Namor and Darkhawk on the pegs. Those avngers light stand figures seem to be peg warming in the TRU's as well. BTW has anyone seen any more Giant sized X-men Box sets anywhere?

I"m still doing some traveling in the south and I came across an X-23, commader Rogers, Ultron, but I have yet to see Namor and Darkhawk on the pegs. Those avngers light stand figures seem to be peg warming in the TRU's as well. BTW has anyone seen any more Giant sized X-men Box sets anywhere?

Yup my TRU still has ton u looking for normal or variant??

Got my old school Powerman and Iron Fist 2-pack in the mail from HTS.com today. The sculpts are great, though I felt like complaining a little bit on here where I know people understand what I'm talking about:

- The yellow on Cage's costume has that weird powdery shading to it like the 1st Appearance Wolverine figure, which ends up looking kind of odd up close, but whatever.

- Cage is posed kinda bow-legged in the packaging and he TOTALLY holds that shape when you take him out - seriously, his lower legs are pretty much bent inwards when you straighten his legs out. Any tips on how to straighten that out?

- Cage also has the new head joint for looking up and down, which is great, but his shirt collar is so high (as it should be) that you can't make him look up. Minor beef, but just sayin'.

- Iron Fist looks great, paint apps are awesome, great portrayal of the classic costume BUT ... they've still got him on that damn skinny body buck (Multiple Man, Havoc, Loki, etc.) and I have *yet* to get a figure on that mold whose right leg doesn't pop right the hell off at the thigh the minute you get it out of the package.

Anybody else have that issue on figures from that mold? It's like the peg doesn't actually go solidly into the thigh.

Anyway! Again, I mostly got them out of completism and I like the goofy costumes so it's not a huge deal, and like I said, there's a lot of good stuff about them, but I just had to vent about that Quality Control / design flaw for a minute.

I finally found my Destroyer! Should any of u find him in d south bay, please help and hide. Im gna build an army of destroyers. I saw her with the bunch and picked Staff Strike as well. Sorcerer Fury Loki had bad paint app on his face so I left him behind...has any of u found d asian guy in d mix?

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l509/s...ce/aa40d422.jpg

Also, are these new?

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l509/s...ce/845358d7.jpg

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l509/s...ce/308a10b4.jpg