3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

BillyCorazon, heat up some water to almost boiling and put the bow-legged figure into the water to soften up. Once it's pliable you can shape it a little bit and then dunk it into some cold water to harden it back up.

Same thing for the offending leg-droppers. Just put the free leg into the hot water for a little while (probably 30 seconds of less since the leg plastic is usually softer anyway) once it's pliable try squeezing the opening where the ball joint goes. Close it up a little bit and then duck it in some cold water to kind of hold that position.

If that doesn't do the trick on the leg, then you might need to dremel out a slightly deeper hole; but I'm not too sure about that method. One of the regular customizers could tell you for sure what to do if hot squeezing doesn't work. (how many times in a day do you get to say "hot-sqeezing"?)

Picked up an "Imperius Rex" Namor from Target today. They also had a Steve Rogers, and a couple of Ultrons. No Wave 16 yet...

I did pick up this GI Joe COBRA Figure...I may be late to the game for this line, but when did they start doing this? This Cobra Commander figure (one of my favorite characters) is badass!!!!

2lkfep1.jpg

I"m still doing some traveling in the south and I came across an X-23, commader Rogers, Ultron, but I have yet to see Namor and Darkhawk on the pegs. Those avngers light stand figures seem to be peg warming in the TRU's as well. BTW has anyone seen any more Giant sized X-men Box sets anywhere?

There's at least six sets at the Columbus TRU

found this at Ross:

4a792820.jpg

j/k! I got it today in a trade with slacker7804. New to the boards but good guy. Sending your package off bud!

Also still have wave 15 if anybody wants to trade

Ahhh. It is possible to get a rare item in a trade. Found the variant last month at a Target. Was very shocked.

Picked up an "Imperius Rex" Namor from Target today. They also had a Steve Rogers, and a couple of Ultrons. No Wave 16 yet...

I did pick up this GI Joe COBRA Figure...I may be late to the game for this line, but when did they start doing this? This Cobra Commander figure (one of my favorite characters) is badass!!!!

2lkfep1.jpg

I did pick this figure up about a year ago, but ended up turning it into this:

283492_2102995067492_1623940435_2069759_7347470_n.jpg

Ahhh. It is possible to get a rare item in a trade. Found the variant last month at a Target. Was very shocked.

Not only possible, but relatively easy if you have the right mix of trade bait.

Good point. Every thing "good" I've gotten has been too late. Destroyers, Warriors Three, Wave 15, etc. I need to branch out to GI Joe. I don't collect those, so I'd never dip into my stash.

Hey thanks! :-) That's great advice, I will give it a try. I'll do a few of my "loose legs" and let you know how it goes, all the ones on that buck go wonky in precisely the same way, so it'll be good to know I can fix them all if it works. :-)

BillyCorazon, heat up some water to almost boiling and put the bow-legged figure into the water to soften up. Once it's pliable you can shape it a little bit and then dunk it into some cold water to harden it back up.

Same thing for the offending leg-droppers. Just put the free leg into the hot water for a little while (probably 30 seconds of less since the leg plastic is usually softer anyway) once it's pliable try squeezing the opening where the ball joint goes. Close it up a little bit and then duck it in some cold water to kind of hold that position.

If that doesn't do the trick on the leg, then you might need to dremel out a slightly deeper hole; but I'm not too sure about that method. One of the regular customizers could tell you for sure what to do if hot squeezing doesn't work. (how many times in a day do you get to say "hot-sqeezing"?)

Something was definitely up with Vision back in the day.

I remember when MU Wave 6 went on Hasbro Toy Shop, they sold out in like 10 minutes, but Vision wasn't on there to order for another 5-6 days later. We were all checking frantically and Vision finally went up, and sold out in like 30 minutes. Really lucked into getting those and never realized how rare they'd be at the time. God Bless the Free Shipping and 10% off codes that were so numerous at the time.

My point:

Maybe Vision had some sort of production run error and that's why he wasn't added on the site for awhile?

This is back in 2009, mind you, in late November, when Hasbro Toy Shop was THE FIRST to get new figures, before retail stores, online e-tailers, etc.

After Wave 8 (which also sold out quickly), Hasbro Toy Shop fell behind e-tailers and retail, and in some cases, never even got certain singles for sale.

landed another two X 23's strictly for trade bait will also due a whole wave 15 for a Black Panther MOC

getting CRAZY for one

If you really are willing to trade an entire wave 15 (worth $45) for a Black Panther MOC, you might as well just return them, get your money back and go to eBay and get a MOC Black Panther for $25 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Universe-00...=item415e390468

Got word that my wave 16 case shipped from Entertainment Earth. See ya in a week.

Looking forward to wolverine, iceman and absorbing man the most.

I got a couple metal variants of absorbing man already, so I'm actually hoping for clean versions. The metal versions will be good for trade though if I got more.

I'd trade you a MOMC Luke Cage or Hobgoblin for one of those Absorbing Mans MOMC straight up. PM if interested...

landed another two X 23's strictly for trade bait will also due a whole wave 15 for a Black Panther MOC

getting CRAZY for one

If you really are willing to trade an entire wave 15 (worth $45) for a Black Panther MOC, you might as well just return them, get your money back and go to eBay and get a MOC Black Panther for $25 shipped.

My friend I don't have a ebay account if you help me get this Black Panther

I'll send you a ML ultimate.Capt MOC help me and I'll help you

getting CRAZY for one

My friend I don't have a ebay account if you help me get this Black Panther

I'll send you a ML ultimate.Capt MOC help me and I'll help you

hey dude, before you get all crazy with this panther...know this...for one it SUCKS...its the 1st version, and has limited articulation. Two...youd give that all up for it? Just wait till the new one comes out in the TRU avenger bases line to see how good (or bad) its gonna be...it could blow us away...you never know...