3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

is there a code for hts? or are the still doing free shipping?

Pretty sure the free shipping expired yesterday.

and if I were to make a guess, I would guess the FF sets would be the white sets because they probably shipped with the GOTG sets.

If anyone really wants to know then I would say don't hesitate to call HTS to ask. They were very willing to help when I called and asked last time.

I went to my local Target last night and they had three X23s and a Darkhawk just chilling out there. I didn't buy any of them because I already found one, but I was very surprised to see those peg warming. What's the deal with that wave? Is Hasbro actually making enough of it to meet demand or do I just live in some kind of magical scalper-free paradise?

I went to 2 Targets and each had a full case at each that is 4 x-23's, 4- Namors..etc etc, I wish every wave was like this. Except we will not see wave 16 because the pegs are clogged with 15...hahahha

That's not as bad, at least when most of it bought, all that would be left is 3 or 4 Namors, and 2 Dr. Dooms. At my local Target, they had 4 cases so there were and still are 8 Namors and 4 Dr. Dooms. Not to mention the rest of the usual Iron Men, Wolverines, Gladiators. There's hardly any room to restock anything.

Got a phonecall back from HTS, they are all future foundation packs.

Order away.

So are we pretty much in agreement that Future Foundation feels like a running change and less like a variant?

I really don't know what the percentages end up being for variants vs. running changes.

I always felt like "running change" is just the term for the version that comes out after the initial version.

Still no 2 packs in the north bay let me know if you guys in the BayArea find any of the new 2 packs this sucks

Which 2-pk are you looking for? Is it the Powerman/Ironfist & Capt Britain/Spidey? I hid one of each at a Traget here in the SouthBay...

I know Shark territory is notorious for getting them first if I can't find some by the end of the week PM your info and I will take care of you either trade or cash let me know

1 love gotta love and respect the YAY AREA UNITY AND LOVE