3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

i came back from Georgia this weekend and I found wave 16 complete at at Target. Iceman, Wolverine, Magneto, Tony Stark and the human form of Absorbing Man! this is the first time I have ever picked up a whole wvae at retail! it was awesome!

If you come across another Magneto, Iceman, and Absorbing Man let me know. I haven't seen the wave hit down here yet. Great haul though.

Found a lone namor and x-23 today. Snatched them up as that was the only bit of the recent wave that I've seen. As I got closer to the register I looked at the figures and noticed that one of Namor's eyes were literally the size of half his head. Talk about crappy paint. Then I looked at x-23 and of course! The silver paint on one of her legs literally extended to like... the whole leg. Quickly put those suckers right back on the pegs. I don't really care for the magneto/iceman wave, but I'm still looking for commander rogers, namor, and darkhawk.

I have seen about 3 darkhawks and 3 namors(both imperious rex and submariner stands) down here in Tampa, FL at the Target right up the street from the house. I can help you out in exchange for wave 16 magneto, Iceman, and Absorbing Man.

went hunting to see if wave 16 hit yet. Came up with a DP/TM set for a local trade i have going on. Found remnants of 16 at one target out of the 4 I went to, but the paint was crap on the 2 starks and 1 iceman that were there. Wave 15 was EVERYWERE!!!

I also picked up a Power rangers rita, a few Clone Wars figs (savage opress, aqua droid, and Seripas) and the walking dead comic wave 1 figs (michonne, 2 different zombies, reg rick grimes and B&W rick grimes). Gotta say, these figs are great, but $20 each is steep.

For s&%ts and giggles I checked out my local Target this morning as it opened since they have the sale on MU this week. Yes, they had an endcap BUT all that was there were reminants of some revision case. This past Saturday they only had Gladiator, Thor, classic IM, and a Spidey. Well you can add a Thanos, hopeless Cable, Moon Knight, classic Ms. Marvel, and Punisher to that and you have their entire selection.

Walmart too was a bust: one AIM, one Skrull, one Thor, one Iron Spider, and 4 classic IMs.

While I already have wave 15 and are looking for 16. I have yet to see Wave 15 anywhere within 100 miles of my location so it doesn't bode well for 16 especially if these wave keep coming out as quickly as they are suddenly doing.

Picked up all the new 6 inch Cap/Thor figures except Ultimate Cap. Have those and all of Wave 15 for trade. Will trade for any of the following:

Series 1: Black Panther, Ms. Marvel (Either w/Long Hair), Blade, DD Light, Bullseye Light.

Series 2: Vision, Warpath (Silver), AA Deathmask, Havok Classic, Patriot w/Norman Head.

My wife found the 6" Thor figs and picked up Loki and "Freaking Huge Steroid Rage Professional Wrestler Thor" or whatever he's called (I think that should be the name of that fig). They are both totally awesome. She passed on the other Thor and I agree. Not much great about it really.

So I checked a couple places and found those at another Walmart, but didn't bother since my wife already got the good two. No Cap figs though.

But they did have the 6" Red Arrow from the Young Justice series. It rocks!

Also found Sandman so we could complete STRIPE BAF.

Then at Target I found Commander Rogers, Sub-Mariner stand Namor, and a bunch of wv 14 stuff. Still no 16 here that I've seen.

Almost picked up the 6" Panthro and Mumm-Ra figs I've been eyeing, but with so much spent on DC and Marvel I thought I'd better keep waiting. Money's too tight to be snatching everything that catches my eyes right now.

Tried finding another fig for someone here, but no luck on that one either. Still a pretty good haul day and more than enough spent on toys for one day.

Checked out the good Target in my area, they had two full cases of Wave 15 on an end cap, and two Namor's left over on the shelf, but no Wave 16. I already have 2x Wave 15 so I didn't need anymore, even though I did sort of want a 3rd Commander Rogers, lol.

I still can't find 6" Loki, not a single Walmart in my area, three of them, have those figures. So yeah, seems like we're all finding Wave 15 now.

It seems to me the two cases of W15, the endcap and the $6.99 sale price at Target were all supposed to coincide with each other.

Now at my store, the W15 figures are long gone and the end cap has a row of pegs 5 wide with a single pre-W15 on each peg. It looks ridiculous.

(Am I the only one who likes to piss off Target workers by consolidating figures onto as few pegs as necessary? ...and push the rubber stoppers to the back of the peg?)

It seems to me the two cases of W15, the endcap and the $6.99 sale price at Target were all supposed to coincide with each other.

Now at my store, the W15 figures are long gone and the end cap has a row of pegs 5 wide with a single pre-W15 on each peg. It looks ridiculous.

(Am I the only one who likes to piss off Target workers by consolidating figures onto as few pegs as necessary? ...and push the rubber stoppers to the back of the peg?)

I do this too! Ha ha, its soo hilarious when they have four pegs with all eight figures on one peg! Its great!

Just returned from a Target that seems to get new stuff pretty quick. they had gotten wave 16...but all that was left was Astonishing wolvie...which I picked up for trade bait.

Already ordered a few of these online including the wolvie, so he is up for trade if anyone has anything I want...check the BST area for what I am in need of...or just send a list