3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Found the new comic packs finally. Passed on CapB/Spidey, but did get PM/IF-GREAT set.

Also found another classic Ms. Marvel.

Man, this is getting so frustrating. Checked my Target and Wallyworld again today and of course same ole same old. Wallyworld had 10 MUs: 1 Thor, 1 AIM, 1 Wrecker, 1 Skrull, 1 I.Spidey, and 5 class. IMs. They had dozens of comic packs but all were Dark Phoenix or Sentry ones. Target with it's "sale" still one had ONE frickin' comic pack{Nightcrawler one} and as for singles: 1 Punisher, 1 Moon Knight, 1 class. Ms. Marvel, 1 Spidey, 1 Thanos, 2 Gladiators, and 1 Apocalypse.

This is getting ridiculous. I got wave 15 from either ebay or a friend and now I really have a bad feeling about getting wave 16{it's only hitting Target and TRU right? please if anyone has found them at Walmart let me know} and the new comic packs. Oh, and I really want the GOTG set but since all the 1st wave are shelfwarming Walmart and my Target doesnt carry them I guess I'm SOL on that one too. ARRRGH! :mad: :angry:

Found the new comic packs finally. Passed on CapB/Spidey, but did get PM/IF-GREAT set.

Man, this is getting so frustrating. Checked my Target and Wallyworld again today and of course same ole same old. Wallyworld had 10 MUs: 1 Thor, 1 AIM, 1 Wrecker, 1 Skrull, 1 I.Spidey, and 5 class. IMs. They had dozens of comic packs but all were Dark Phoenix or Sentry ones. Target with it's "sale" still one had ONE frickin' comic pack{Nightcrawler one} and as for singles: 1 Punisher, 1 Moon Knight, 1 class. Ms. Marvel, 1 Spidey, 1 Thanos, 2 Gladiators, and 1 Apocalypse.

This is getting ridiculous. I got wave 15 from either ebay or a friend and now I really have a bad feeling about getting wave 16{it's only hitting Target and TRU right? please if anyone has found them at Walmart let me know} and the new comic packs. Oh, and I really want the GOTG set but since all the 1st wave are shelfwarming Walmart and my Target doesnt carry them I guess I'm SOL on that one too. ARRRGH! :mad: :angry:

I woke up early every day since last Tuesday because I knew my local Walmart was due for a restock of MU (they had only 5 figures). Finally, after a full week of waking up at 8am, they had Wave 16 in stock! I found the full case there. So yeah, Walmart should be getting Wave 16 too!

The scalper in town must have been on vacation the last 2 weeks, The Walmart by my house i have had some good luck lately but this afternoon i went and all of the Joe's were on the ground and the Star Wars figures, same when i went to walmart the isles were obviously picked through including the hotwheels. What a jerk.

The new comic packs were pretty abundant at the Newman, GA Target and Wal-Mart.

I love hunting in new areas. Went on a trip to Jersey with my wife who had Job training to do. While she was working had nothing to do but browse the targets and trus. A TRU in Livingston I believe had a whole bunch of henchmen 3 packs and spidey and his amazing friends 3 packs clearanced for 13.98. Bougt 3 of the henchmen sets and 1 amazing set. Also found 4 Aim soldiers but I left them. Hopefully she'll get another free trip down here soon so I can hunt again. Also, since my local hookup shop for getting wave 16 are being jerks and refusing to sell the Wolvie and Ice outside of the set I just ordered them off BBTS.

I love hunting in new areas. Went on a trip to Jersey with my wife who had Job training to do. While she was working had nothing to do but browse the targets and trus. A TRU in Livingston I believe had a whole bunch of henchmen 3 packs and spidey and his amazing friends 3 packs clearanced for 13.98. Bougt 3 of the henchmen sets and 1 amazing set. Also found 4 Aim soldiers but I left them. Hopefully she'll get another free trip down here soon so I can hunt again. Also, since my local hookup shop for getting wave 16 are being jerks and refusing to sell the Wolvie and Ice outside of the set I just ordered them off BBTS.

I'll trade ya something for that Spidey and Friends set. Maybe 3 AIM Soldiers?

So after seeing zero new stuff in my area for weeks (my WM has the same 3 MU on their shelves for the last month at least) I think I'm finally giving up and ordering mostly everything online from now on. This is my haul from the last few weeks, like I said 90% from online.

P1010163.jpg

Benefits to getting everything online: everything comes to you at once, seriously probably cheaper when you factor in gas prices

Cons: no choice over paint apps. Seriously that Magneto face wash is horrible. Its nearly all purple with a little bit of flesh colored in there. I wish my camera wasn't a piece of crap so I could show a close up.

Up for trade: X-23, Rogers, Loose Namor, Blu FF set (not shown BBTS was supposed to have all FFFF variants but I got blue, go figure)

Wants: Flesh Absorbing man, Magneto with good paint apps!!

Started off the day ordering a Compound Hulk. (and MiniMuggs)

Then, found a leftover W16 at Walmart today.

They still had one complete set (which I picked up (reg. Ab.Man)) and I left a Wolvie and a Tony. (Which I believe will quickly become peg warmers.) There was also a Sub-Mariner based version so I can return my old one with the bad paint job.

Speaking of bad paint jobs, that Magneto...

I went the Walmart Price Match commercial route and asked if I could price match Target @$6.99 without the ad.

Cashier did it without fuss.

So, can you just go in and name your price? I'm guessing they weren't going to question a $1 difference...

Also, getting tired of stopping at Ross and coming up empty. (Not to mention the strange looks from the employees...)

Had to work today so I didn't get the Compound Hulk figure like I wanted. I was hoping to get one for MOC and one to open too, but I would have been okay with just one. oh well.

Also no wv 16 here that I've seen, but that's probably a good thing since money's so tight. If I saw it, I'd have to get it. So if it shows up in a week or so I'd be better off - theoretically anyway.

As for re-merchandising, I do that too. I push those stupid rubber washers all the way back and put everything on one peg so they know there's room for more stuff.lol

An EvilAnimation, I hope someday you catch the local bastich that's been rifling through stuff and throwing things on the ground instead of putting them back up. But even moreso, I hope I catch my local re-packer that keeps returning the wrong items to get his money back. dang I hate that cheap loser.