3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

My Walmart finally got some new MU! Wave 16, which doesn't surprise me (Target is just now getting Wave 15, regular not revision). I got there and there was still one Wolvie, Magneto, Iceman, Tony Stark Iron Man, 2x Flesh Absorbing Man, Commander Rogers, and Namor. I bought both of the Absorbing Man (cause I figure he is the variant, right??) and another Rogers b/c the eyes look good and full.

Still no Loki though! Argh!

Dang, I've almost completely taken Walmart off of my hunting map because the 1 store (out of like 6) that still carries MU suuuuuccks. They've had the same 2 packs and 6 month old revisions cases on the pegs forever. Although I think I remember someone asking about the Thing/Bulldozer SW 2 pack. There's three of them there.

Wave 16 where are youuuu??

I came across wave 16 today at walmart, however all the cards were trashed. I just picked up magneto since he's my favorite character; everyone was right when they said the paint job is horrible. I was lucky to get the comic pack with magneto/spiderman through ebay, hopefully they redo magneto in the near future.

If anyone is selling one of those hulks i'd buy one off someone...also looking for an iceman

Snagged Absorbing Man and the Target Two-Pack Wolverine off eBay for $12 combined. Pretty happy with that, as W16 has come and gone in my area, and I've wanted a consistent Wolverine for all of my different X-Men groups and the Target one fits the bill perfectly.

I also came across the Street Fighter sets when I stopped by there earlier this afternoon. Can't say I was overly impressed with them, but I did like that there was a consistent scale to them all. Flipped them over to check out what else was in each wave, and I have to say that I'm pretty excited for the second SFII wave. M. Bison/Akuma and Chun Li/Vega sound like pretty good pairings. The SFIV wave has Rufus in it, so maybe he can be used for a custom Blob/Kingpin/Random fat guy.

In other news, times are tight, and I'm returning most of the stuff on my "Haves" list. Of course, that will be pretty obvious the moment my signature shrinks down, but I figure I'd give everyone a head's up before I return them in the morning in case anyone still needed any of them.

Got my case of wave 16 from small joes today. I'ma big xmen fan,so I was pretty happy about this set. Well,I'm always happy to get anything new. But, I think wave 15 was better overall. There was a lot of potential doing Iceman, Astonishing Wolvie and Magneto. But doing just repaints was kinda lame. That being said,they will do for now and I'm happy to get them. I painted Magnetos face black except for his eyes. Looks cool. Also, I think the flesh Absorbing man is the regular more wide release version. The metal seemed to show up in the first cases shipped,like the ones to BBTS. Everyones been finding flesh version recently. So I'm glad I bought a metal one off ebay for $15 shipped. I have a feeling it might be the new astral Strange. And I missed that one.

Random sighting of the day:

Two Lizards and a Scorpion at my local old abandoned Old Abandoned K-Mart. Seriously, that place never has anything, and somehow they managed to stock up on Spider-Man and Captain America. Go figure.

Awesome score of the day:

Snagged a metal variant Absorbing Man for $7.50 off eBay. I'm never certain that eBay should count as a haul, but I managed to get both versions of him for less than retail price. I can live with calling that a good deal.