3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Saw a ton of W16 at Walmart and TRU today.

TRU had a ton of Darkhawks for some reason.

Looked like Walmart had two cases of W16. Probably eight regular Absorbing Men.

Walmart also had two GotG sets and that was the only thing I picked up today.

Good to see so may figs out there though. Hope they sell well leading up to Christmas.

Side note: saw the new Street Fighter figs (bleh) and Walking Dead figs ($17.99 for that?) today.

Drove to a walmart near my area and passed on absorbing man, but picked up one of the many versions of wolverine and iron man. When are they going to stop creating multiple versions of these characters?! Still wasn't able to see an iceman or magneto MOC; I did however pick up the comic series of loki and thor off the thor movie line. pretty good figures imo...

Drove to a walmart near my area and passed on absorbing man, but picked up one of the many versions of wolverine and iron man. When are they going to stop creating multiple versions of these characters?! Still wasn't able to see an iceman or magneto MOC; I did however pick up the comic series of loki and thor off the thor movie line. pretty good figures imo...

When they run out of awesome costumes?

Personally, I'm still waiting for an AoA, DoFP, and Fang outfit Wolverine. Old Man Logan would be pretty cool too.

Found the Future Foundation and Guardians packs at a Wal-Mart in NEPA last night. Only picked up the FF, but hid a Guardians pack for a friend of mine.

So, start checking Wal-Mart's if you didn't already get yours from HTS.

Last week at NYCC I picked up 2 Astonishing Wolvie's and the 2 different 4 inch Dexter figures while at the con. Then at a mall in Newport, NJ, I finally found a Stretch Strike Venom. Despite his lack of ankle or wrist articulation, he's such a killer figure and I'm glad I found him.

This past week, I picked up another wave 16 Wolverine and Iceman (while I actually really like, even with the super skinny buck) and the new Street Fighter figures (Ken/Blanka, Guile/Abel).

Finally, a buddy of mine found the Desert movie Cap for me, and I got the FF pack. Now that I think about it, I got a lot of stuff in a pretty short time. That almost never happens.

Now I'm just waiting on the new 2 packs (the Daredevil wave) and wave 17.

Okay, not MU, but still pretty cool. I went to Walmart the other night to grab the new GI Joe Renegades Duke that had been there awhile, and he was gone. So last night I went back and they had put a new case out, I grabbed all four of the Renegades figures which I really, really like. So why can't they fill MU when it sells out? They both sell at about the same speed.

DSCN3543.jpg

Anyone still finding Cable at retail or is he still rare? I need another one for a custom Im working on. Any help is much appreciated.

Hey Legend, I went into a grocery store the other day and they literally had like 10 cables from the revision wave. It looked like they got like 4 cases of that revision wave. The only downfall is that I think they were like 10.99 or 11.99

Legend I still see Cable every now and then around here. i can keep my eyes open for him if you need it. Just one? Or are you wanting that body for multiple custom jobs? If I don't find it for less than about 8$ I won't even bother though, because after shipping it would end up cheaper for you to get that loose one from Ebay.

Picked this bad boy up from a local collector i met. Only 10buks cant beat that...

1223778409_photobucket_81948_.jpg

that is an awesome find! I am about ready to bite the bullet and get one off of ebay ):

ya thats what i was gona do.. but there like 20 now plus shipp.. but i so happen to find somone on ebay who was selling it and they so happen to live in my town.. so i just hit him up and was able to meet up and buy it.. pretty cool dude.. ill be going to him for now on.. if i cant find it...

Legend I still see Cable every now and then around here. i can keep my eyes open for him if you need it. Just one? Or are you wanting that body for multiple custom jobs? If I don't find it for less than about 8$ I won't even bother though, because after shipping it would end up cheaper for you to get that loose one from Ebay.

Thanks let me know I'd be interested. I'm checking eBay and I'm not finding Cable for less than 15 bux shipped.