3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I finally found a PM/IF comic pack with an acceptable paint job at Target today, and the GotG and Future Foundation 3-packs at Wal-Mart. I'm all caught up on stuff for now. Also, does anybody know when the Daredevil/Bullseye comic pack is supposed to come out?

What walmart in Tampa did you find the GotG pack at? Also, have you seen wave 16 at all? I am living in Lutz now, and I didn't see anything over the weekend at walmart or target on this side of town.

Has anyone seen GoTG at retail yet? I've seen everything so far.

I saw all of wave 16 and PM/IF, SM/CB comic packs at my local Target. Too bad I already picked them up from last weekend. They even had a few left overs from wave 14 & 15 (Doom, Falcon, Commander Rogers, Namor) and I'm still looking for another Steel absorbing Man. Am I to assume the flesh one is the running change? My local Wal-Mart sux ass! I mean how many Wreckers do I need to see?

so IF it hits Walmarts near me they should have metal ones and IF it hits Targets then it will be flesh. I found one flesh AM at a Target about 15 miles north of here, but that was the only figure from the entire wave. They had about 7 Namor's and 5 or 6 Ultron's from the previous wave though.lol

Anyone else planning on getting an extra Absorbing Man or two so they can paint him like he's absorbed different stuff? I'm hoping to try a couple different things if I can. So far, my painting skills are about like my child-bearing skills - ie non-existent.lol

so IF it hits Walmarts near me they should have metal ones and IF it hits Targets then it will be flesh. I found one flesh AM at a Target about 15 miles north of here, but that was the only figure from the entire wave. They had about 7 Namor's and 5 or 6 Ultron's from the previous wave though.lol

Anyone else planning on getting an extra Absorbing Man or two so they can paint him like he's absorbed different stuff? I'm hoping to try a couple different things if I can. So far, my painting skills are about like my child-bearing skills - ie non-existent.lol

Alan's got a gold Absorbing Man up

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Universe-3-...d#ht_500wt_1287

IMAG0214.jpg

Snagged 4 of these guys from my LCS. They got 4 cases, there are 4 more. Also picked up 2 Tony Stark Stands, F4 3 pack, and Dark Galactus. Was a good day. Looking for Guardian and Mandarin :)

awww man, I want the Muppets figures underneath!

no, seriously I've been wanting some Muppets for the OPP custom contest but couldn't find any reasonably priced ones. Those things must be made of platinum or something.

Nice haul btw. Hopefully I'll see some metal men soon.

So jus went to ross right now cuz my girl is lookin for a cheap big makup boox. Anyways been wanting to go to rosd since everyone has been finding iron man stuff.. well i went to toys and laying on tge floor were the toys are is a manderian.. only one left. No other iron man besides those deluxe packs.. only 4.99 .vouldnt belive it.. well post pic in a few....

Just saw normal Absorbing Man, Magneto, and Astonishing Wolverine and passed on them. I don't expect them to be hard to find once I break down and pick them up.

I'm not very impressed with the new wave. Wolverine is by far the best figure, but I'm disappointed that his claws are molded together (but in the picture they are individual). I have to double check, but I think I like the SW Magneto much more than the new one (same with my XMO Iceman). Absorbing man...whatever. And Ironman doesn't impress me with a removable helmet. It just seems like cop out wave...unless you never got an XMO or Amazing Friends Iceman.