3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

just bought the new comic packs off ebay the quicksilver,and dardevil packs 18 each plus shipping so not bad and it keeps me from having to run and come up empty handed

oooooohhhhh

were they preorders or in hand?

these are the ones I have been waiting for

CLAM they were in hand from seller kokomo toys ive used them a few times and always good dealing they also combined shipping 8bucks for shipping for the two..came out cheaper by 5 to 6 bucks than what i had pre ordered from bbts

Are they still 20 a pop? I am a walking dead lova but aint no way i am shelling out $20 for one figure.

The bloody one is, and has a seperate SKU# than the reg figs, but the other figs dropped to 16.99. still expensive, but I like them. The bloody spatter ranged from just a little, to full on bucket o blood on each fig. went with the middle of the road spatter, as it had the best paint and card.

As for the reg fig paint apps. when they first put out two cases last week I got to look through them all and pick the best ones. The ones I got were just fine. The most noticable thing I have seen is that the wrist pegs are not set securely on alot of them, and has caused me to pass on being able to pick up a second set of these yet.

I don't know what it is about this fig, but I picked up another Thanos from a local grocery chain. I had to order two of these guys off hts when they popped up for about 5 minutes way back when because I never saw any around here. In the last few months, I've seen him three times, and bought him each time. I opened one, have one to save moc. Gonna give one to my uncle for christmas, and that leaves two to hoard for no reason I can explain.......... I don't want to sell or trade him, just have him. Only other fig in the line i have done similarly with is wwh. Please help me with my plastic crack addiction. I know its wrong, but it just feels so goooooood...............

I don't know what it is about this fig, but I picked up another Thanos from a local grocery chain. I had to order two of these guys off hts when they popped up for about 5 minutes way back when because I never saw any around here. In the last few months, I've seen him three times, and bought him each time. I opened one, have one to save moc. Gonna give one to my uncle for christmas, and that leaves two to hoard for no reason I can explain.......... I don't want to sell or trade him, just have him. Only other fig in the line i have done similarly with is wwh. Please help me with my plastic crack addiction. I know its wrong, but it just feels so goooooood...............

You do not need help. You need more Thanos.

Haul for the week...

2011-10-28_20-00-46_583.jpg

what is the white Boba Fett?? isn't that the figure they are offering the sendaway thing for?

Ya boba fett is the mailaway, what was awesome is they Hasbro leaked the form online and it originally said any star wars UPC...So i said ok, and I collected 15 of my hundreds of old UPC and sent in, later they revised the form to only official forms that come with vintage figures and vintage figure UPC.

coo. well just wanted to make sure it wasn't a figment of my imagination. i knew i remember reading something regarding.

i've been searching, but i guess there weren't many to be sold in the first place. or else we'd be seeing more sightings.

Has anyone ever found a Gigantic Battles Goliath (Blue/Yellow or Red/Blue either one) ever since a lucky boardmember found one at TJMAXX?

I haven't found any more of them, but some posters on HissTank did. Of course, that was months ago.

I bought the Guardians of the Galaxy and Future Foundation variant of the Fantastic Four today at Walmart in Balwyn, MO.

I have been seeing the latest wave of Iron Man, Ice Man, Magneto, Wolverine, and Absorbing Man at several Walmarts and Targets in the St. Louis area this week. I got mine at Target in South County on Thursday.

I still need IM2 Mandarin and War Machine, plus MU Cable with Hope and Mary Jane Watson. Any help?