3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Well, I visited the LCS where I bought my Astral strange and just as I suspected they had two metal Absorbing Men @$14.99 so I picked one up as I don't think I'll ever see him at retail if this trend continues.

They also had the Tony Stark and Scarlet Spider stand variants but there's no way I'm paying $15 for those.

Also saw the PM/IF and CB/Spidey 2-packs for the first time finally.

Saw remnants of wave 16 and a Deadpool/Taskmaster set at Target today but left them since funds are doing so good lately...kind of bummed too since that was the first time I had seen Deadpool and Taskmaster in person. They only had Absorbing Man, Tony Stark and Iceman. I find it funny how Magneto is the one always missing even though everyone seems to think he is the lamest figure in the wave...or even in the line, sad too since he was the one I was interested in getting besides Absorbing Man...

found IM and Wolvie from the latest series but still no Iceman, Magneto, or metal Absorbing Man. Anyone else notice that this wave has:

1 person with a metal skeleton

1 person with a metal exoskeleton (armor, duh)

1 person who has absorbed the properties of metal

1 person who controls metal

and ....Iceman?

Kinda wonder how he fits in with the rest of the wave.lol But if this wave were a brawl, I'd have to put my money on Magneto since the others would all be s.o.l. up against him. ;o)

Got this from Alan, aka onlinebuyer21

wIMG_5604.JPG

Also got my Compound Hulk in perfect condition and Giant Size X-Men variant from Disneystore.com

i assume you know that's not a real MU figure?

Alan's a well known customizer who also makes custom card art. They're usually not "playable" because of the paint. But they look awesome next to other carded figures. This one is no exception, I'd say. Definitely a cool looking figure.

One of these days I'm going to buy some custom figures myself. Right now, I can't justify it because my carded figures usually end up in boxes anyway since I don't have enough display space. Nice haul, Wolverine!

Yep, if you haven't checked out his FB page he's got a lot of stuff up there. He sent me pics of an X-23 custom also that he did but I'm not sure if he's posted it or not.

I know it has been done before, but could someone post a link to his facebook page?

he added some new stuff yesterday

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Imagination-...233014583417561