3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Yep, if you haven't checked out his FB page he's got a lot of stuff up there. He sent me pics of an X-23 custom also that he did but I'm not sure if he's posted it or not.

I know it has been done before, but could someone post a link to his facebook page?

he added some new stuff yesterday

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Imagination-...233014583417561

what impresses me most about this guy's stuff are the cardbacks ! way cool

his figures are mostly well done too, but his paint is always shiny... I don't like that because you can tell right off the bat that they are home-made and they don't fit in with the Hasbro factory stuff.

so I wouldn't buy them for my own collection

Yep, if you haven't checked out his FB page he's got a lot of stuff up there. He sent me pics of an X-23 custom also that he did but I'm not sure if he's posted it or not.

I know it has been done before, but could someone post a link to his facebook page?

he added some new stuff yesterday

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Imagination-...233014583417561

what impresses me most about this guy's stuff are the cardbacks ! way cool

his figures are mostly well done too, but his paint is always shiny... I don't like that because you can tell right off the bat that they are home-made and they don't fit in with the Hasbro factory stuff.

so I wouldn't buy them for my own collection

Yeah, don't think I'd buy any of these either. If they're not "too shiny" then they have an unfinished putty look. I do think the Flash Thompson Venom is decent but the spider emblem isn't the right size.

I wish I had the time to customize. It looks like this guy is really into it with making his own cards and stuff. Doesn't look like he has many bids on his auctions, though. I think unless you specifically ask a customizer for something, you much less inclined to purchase one for $30-$80 or whatever it is. Is that roughly the price range that customizers charge?

Used a coupon to pick up Galactus from TRU finally. Always passed on him hoping he would come down in price. QC issues like a mother though. My surfer's torso is completely loose unless he's hunched over and it seems like Galactus is too top heavy to stand up unless the feet are a certain way. I can work with that but the surfer is ridiculous. Shame because it is such a nice figure.

Used a coupon to pick up Galactus from TRU finally. Always passed on him hoping he would come down in price. QC issues like a mother though. My surfer's torso is completely loose unless he's hunched over and it seems like Galactus is too top heavy to stand up unless the feet are a certain way. I can work with that but the surfer is ridiculous. Shame because it is such a nice figure.

Yeah man, my surfer was the same way. I added a few daps of super glue in acouple inconspicuous areas. My figures are all displayed in a glass Detolf cabinet so having him fixed in a single position wasnt a big deal to me.

Been off the boards for a few months but am looking to get back involved.

Not sure if anyone is still in need of a Lizard or Scorpion (Spiderman series) but I saw one today and don't mind picking it up for trade if anyone needs it. Let me know. I got my Lizard from a target about a month ago back and love it. It's a really good looking figure.

PM if you have something I'm looking for.

Managed to snag a King Loki of Entertainment Earth just a few minutes ago and it was the last one.Got it for 7.44 plus shipping.Grabbed it because I doubt I'll see wave 3 at retail.Looks like they put the whole case up(most likely damaged)and the King Laufey was already sold out I think.And for clone wars collectors they have a armored Savage Opress for 7.08 plus shipping.

Managed to snag a King Loki of Entertainment Earth just a few minutes ago and it was the last one.Got it for 7.44 plus shipping.Grabbed it because I doubt I'll see wave 3 at retail.Looks like they put the whole case up(most likely damaged)and the King Laufey was already sold out I think.And for clone wars collectors they have a armored Savage Opress for 7.08 plus shipping.

Lucky

Dude, thanks for the heads up on Savage, I got 2 for myself (open and MOC) and one for my friend's son. He is gonna crap his pants when he get this for christmas.

...Entertainment Earth just a few minutes...for clone wars collectors they have a armored Savage Opress for 7.08 plus shipping.

Thanks. I put 4 in my cart, but by the time I got the credit card out and checked out, I only got one.

But thanks to your tip that's 1 armored Savage Opress I didn't have before. So thank you.

...Entertainment Earth just a few minutes...for clone wars collectors they have a armored Savage Opress for 7.08 plus shipping.

Thanks. I put 4 in my cart, but by the time I got the credit card out and checked out, I only got one.

But thanks to your tip that's 1 armored Savage Opress I didn't have before. So thank you.

Your welcome glad I could help out.When those hit mass retail they're gonna be hard to come by.