3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Just got charged for the new comic packs from BBTS so that means they should be shipped soon.

Cant wait for Quicksilver!

Side note, just saw Captain America and I cant comprehend how Hasbro chose not to release Hydra vehicles...those things were sick!

Motorcycles, Tanks, Maulers... not to mention Red Skulls Plane and car.

Just got charged for the new comic packs from BBTS so that means they should be shipped soon.

Cant wait for Quicksilver!

Side note, just saw Captain America and I cant comprehend how Hasbro chose not to release Hydra vehicles...those things were sick!

Motorcycles, Tanks, Maulers... not to mention Red Skulls Plane and car.

Yes and yes! The Hydra stuff was pretty trick. We didn't even get a decent 4" WWII Harley for cap.

Compound Hulk is back up at HTS.com:

Compound Hulk

lol,

they must of made like a million of this "exclusive"... at like 4 per person and scalpers going wild buying these to resell...they do seem to pop up a lot on Hasbrotoyshop....

if they only did similar for the three digital comic exclusives...minus the subscription of course.

thanks for the heads up.

My wife and I discovered a Stretch and Strike Venom at a Walmart tonight! Then we picked up the kids from my parents, went home and discovered that they have lice!!!

Still debating how I feel about tonight - good one or bad one?

And for those who have found the SS Venom, mine shows white teeth and "eyes" on the picture of the appendage, but the actual appendage is all black. Is this normal or is there something wrong with the appendage? Frankly I don't like that part of it anyway, but I love the sculpt on the body. And the paint kinda looks mettallic or something - sorta shimmery or something.

But do all of them have all black attachments or do some/most of them have attachments that are painted the way it shows on the back?

My wife and I discovered a Stretch and Strike Venom at a Walmart tonight! Then we picked up the kids from my parents, went home and discovered that they have lice!!!

And for those who have found the SS Venom, mine shows white teeth and "eyes" on the picture of the appendage, but the actual appendage is all black. Is this normal or is there something wrong with the appendage? Frankly I don't like that part of it anyway, but I love the sculpt on the body. And the paint kinda looks mettallic or something - sorta shimmery or something.

But do all of them have all black attachments or do some/most of them have attachments that are painted the way it shows on the back?

Yeah this figure doesn't look as cool as the package but still the best 3.75 Venom out there

Holy crap, I am so jealous of your find! Not so jealous of the lice-infested kids. That part kind of sucks.

Holy crap, I am so jealous of your find! Not so jealous of the lice-infested kids. That part kind of sucks.

yes it does. and had to check my wife, especially since she let one of the girls take a nap with her yesterday. She's got them too! So I had to cut my wife's nice long hair! I know for some people that's no biggie; but I really prefer long hair on women. Apparently I'm the only one that doesn't have the little buggers. Of course, I'm also the only one with dark hair too. I suppose they like blondes.

Just a little break between de-infesting people now.....

dang I hope I find a Mandarin or something tomorrow!!! I could sure use the pick-me-up.

I picked up this figure last week and the appendage on mine is all black as well.

I was up until almost 6 this morning. With 6 kids plus a wife, that's a whole lot of hair!!! Of course, the boys just got shaved; however I could only get myself to cut the girls' hair a bit shorter.

However, since I was up all night I didn't go into work today.

Methinks it be time to SHOP!!! So if I didn't win that $245 million powerball, I hope I at least win the "plastic lottery" some today! Come on Mandarin!

@Commanderrogers

There's a really easy lice removal process using Cetaphil soap/ cleanser.

You apply the Cetaphil generously to dry hair and then blow dry the hair dry with the Cetaphil in it. The Cetaphil works like Saran wrap and suffocates those lil effers. Then you wash it out the next day. It's also the only safe/ organic way to do it. It's very effective. My daughter had them last year. For one day!