3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

oh and found a Steel brigade GI Joe I was looking for and something weird that I thought looked kinda cool.

I don't collect Star Wars except for a complete set of the ESB bounty Hunters, Vader and Maul.

I found a Yellow Maul looking figure called Savage Opress. (?)

Not too familiar with Him but He looked cool so I had him join the collection. Dunno If I'll open him or not yet.

I think he's a HTf, the name rings a bell.

Finally saw remnants of Wave 17 at a local Wal-Mart. I was beginning to think that the random Magneto I found at Target was the sole survivor of a random customer return. Then my mom came across the wave earlier today and picked up an extra Ice-Man for me. Still haven't seen an AXM Wolverine in the wild, but Gerillius was kind enough to pick up the rest of the wave for me weeks ago and I'll finally get to open the figures tomorrow. Also came across Mystique on clearance for $5, but passed, as the card was completely crushed. I might pick it up for a custom, though, as I think she could easily be made into Blink. Other than that, nothing new to report. Still no signs of Mandarin at Ross or Tuesday Morning, and I have yet to see any other IM2 figures at either store.

Also, in non-MU news, TJ Maxx is starting to get Thundercats. I unloaded our truck today and came across Panthro, Lion-O, Cheetara, Kit, Wily-Kit, and Mumm-Ra. If we start getting the deluxe figures, I might pick up that snaggle-toothed villian, as I think he could work for a random animal-based Spider-Man foe.

I haven't been keeping up with MU recently due to other priorities... so I'm current up to wave 13 as of several months ago. Today my wife asked me to stop by HEB (grocery store) and they currently have a 'buy on get one free' sale going on until Sunday and they had an entire end-cap full of MU figures. Their every day price is $7.18 per figure and the two packs are $12.98... so each figure was $3.59 (single figure) and $6.49 (2 packs) !!! I was able to picked up...

:: Namor

:: Steve Rogers

:: Iceman

:: Iron Man - Tony Stark

:: Ultimate Magneto

:: Astonishing Wolverine

:: Absorbing man (normal)

:: Captain Britain/Spiderman 2 pack

:: Powerman/Iron Fist 2 pack

They had pretty much multiples of everyone... so if any one is up for a trade... I still need to find...

:: Dark Hawk (both versions)

:: Absorbing man (variant)

:: Dr. Strange (variant)

:: Skaar (both versions)

:: Ultron

:: X-23

Just let me know as that HEB is 5 mins from my home... I can pick them up before they close and have them in the mail tomorrow morning. :O)

endcap.JPG

figures9.JPG

reciept.JPG

I haven't been keeping up with MU recently due to other priorities... so I'm current up to wave 13 as of several months ago. Today my wife asked me to stop by HEB (grocery store) and they currently have a 'buy on get one free' sale going on until Sunday and they had an entire end-cap full of MU figures. Their every day price is $7.18 per figure and the two packs are $12.98... so each figure was $3.59 (single figure) and $6.49 (2 packs) !!! I was able to picked up...

They had pretty much multiples of everyone... so if any one is up for a trade... I still need to find...

Just let me know as that HEB is 5 mins from my home... I can pick them up before they close and have them in the mail tomorrow morning. :O)

If you dnt mind what heb is that.. were by .. i need to pick up a wolverine and absorbing man.

If you dnt mind what heb is that.. were by .. i need to pick up a wolverine and absorbing man.

Evans... I check Bulverd picking up my daughter from school and both were fully stocked. I just called Blanco and they just stocked... I would suspect most of the HEB Plus stores just stocked for the sale... as I just saw a TV spot for the Marvel deal. :O)

PM sent.

Hey everyone...I just wanted to let all of you know, I am looking for a Metal Absorbing Man. The only reason I am saying this, is because three members have posted them have found extras for trade.

I have missed all three of them. And I want one. So if someone SIGHTS one of these grab it for me.

You know Shortysben will take it!

Thanks everyone who responded to me when I inquired about this from you!

Ill get one...

@ Legend nice haul , just a question on that quicksilver is his pants different colored or is it just the lighting of the photo? And is quicksilver's head a new mold? And does he uses the spidey mold or the JL cyclops mold? Thanks!!!

Here's a pic bud. Quicksilver's pants is a shade darker. He has a new head sculpt and uses the same ol spidey torso.

6313772910_6069091db7.jpg