3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

After the air show yesterday my whole family went shopping. I didn't expect to find anything good so close to the military base, especially with tens of thousands of people having left before us. I figured someone would have grabbed anything locally already. But we managed to finish off Wv16 by picking up Magneto, Iceman, and another flesh Absorbing Man.

Then today, I figured I'd head over to the next county and try a few stores. Went to at least 7 Targets and 4-5 Walmarts and one TRU. Only things I found were a new series from Redakai - 4 new figures plus a fifth which is a Bruticon re-do. Absolutely NOTHING from Marvel or DC of any interest. Most of the Walmarts I went to were absolutely crap! Some of the worst toy departments I've ever seen in my life, really.

I did finally pick up another blue FF set so I can open one. I had a $5 coupon so I thought, what the heck.

In Birmingham AL.

Finally found the PowerMan/IronFist double pack I've been hoping for. I was a huge fan when I was a kid though I have no idea why I enjoyed the combination of 70's kung-fu and blaxploitation. Good looking figures. PowerMan has angry eyes.

Also grabbed a Stretch Strike Venom that I want to use for trade with a metal absorbing man. If anyone can make that trade happen, hit me up.

Went out all day getting a new battery for my ibook went to my disney store my secret goldmine and nothing

Almost feel as of MU could have spread 15th an 16th waves so there wouldn't be a stale couple of weeks

Funny you would say that. My Targets out here are having a sale on the MU, Thor, and Captain America figures, and it seems that at least two of the Targets put out at least 1 case (although in the first Target it was two) of Wave 15 figures. No Astral Dr. Strange, but I did pick up a regular Dr. Strange to complete a Defenders group I'm putting together.

toys R Us had them next to the Street Fighter 2 packs and Neca figures at my local store.

Thanks for the heads up! I am at work now and I cant see your pictures - I can't wait to see some shots of these figures opened up. If that is what your photos are of - thanks in advance!!!

I just checked TRU.com and they are listed at $10 each and in stock - but only show listings for Scorpion and Sub Zero. Were there any other figures? Looks like we should soon be seeing Johnny Cage, and Jax. There is also an "exclusive" case assortment - I don't know what it is exclusive to - but that listing shows Reptile, Raiden and Baraka appearing in this line as well.

and then of course there will be that big ninja pack - which may or may not be singles - here is hoping it is a pack since it is 6 repaints. And then the Cyrax, Sector, Smoke 3 pack.

I cant wait to see these!

toys R Us had them next to the Street Fighter 2 packs and Neca figures at my local store.

Thanks for the heads up! I am at work now and I cant see your pictures - I can't wait to see some shots of these figures opened up. If that is what your photos are of - thanks in advance!!!

I just checked TRU.com and they are listed at $10 each and in stock - but only show listings for Scorpion and Sub Zero. Were there any other figures? Looks like we should soon be seeing Johnny Cage, and Jax. There is also an "exclusive" case assortment - I don't know what it is exclusive to - but that listing shows Reptile, Raiden and Baraka appearing in this line as well.

and then of course there will be that big ninja pack - which may or may not be singles - here is hoping it is a pack since it is 6 repaints. And then the Cyrax, Sector, Smoke 3 pack.

now i gota go to toys r us and see if they have any and gota look for the rest of the street fighter figures.. then put it all on layaway till next month... :(

I cant wait to see these!

now i gota go to toys r us and see if they have any and gota look for the rest of the street fighter figures.. then put it all on layaway till next month... :(

Good luck guys,

I only saw the Sub Zero and Scorpion and since I couldn't find the others in this scale I would of bought all characters I found.

I ordered the robot 3 pack through toys'r'us online. (they have the robots for 19.99 plus shipping, which is cheaper than the other places I looked online)

pTRU1-10633431reg.jpg

Toys'R'Us robot Multi Pack for 19.99 plus shipping

Anyone here also collect Green Lantern movie figures?

I have an extra loose 4" G'hu.

PM if you're interested.

you mean statues don't you?lol

Nope, I was so excited when they first appeared on the aisle. I probably squealed a little bit as I walked over to them. Then the immediate let-down. Those should have been an easy home run, and Mattel chose to bunt instead. Sometimes I wish that Mattel would lose their licenses to Hasbro. just sometimes though.

Went to get my kid a haircut after we were gona go eat but stoped at the wal mart a block away. Which dnt carry mu and only have first series of cap and thor.Well when i went to chek the toys they had wave 2 thor which i have and wave 3 of cap. And bam had the only figure i was missing the comic red skull. I had gaven up on him since everytime i go to storrs hes always gone.. .. :)

1223778409_photobucket_89863_.jpg

Been awhile since I have posted, but in that time since I have been MIA, I have found Mandarin, Cyborg War Machine, Stretch Strike Venom, Flesh Absorbing Man Astonishing Wolverine, and I think that it is it besides getting the Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Minimates that have hit TRU as well.

Oh and a heads up for others in Texas HEB is where I found the missing Iron Man 2 wave with Mandarin