3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Went hunting today and didnt find crap..........

Pretty much sums up my hunt today.

No new FF or GoTG sets.

just order those online at HTS.com using the "fsfam11" discount code - it should still be good - they will come to about $15 each and shipping will be free. Helluva deal.

Just a note about the FF set - if you order from HTS you will probably get the white version.

update - just checked and it still works.

Found Stretch Strike Venom at Target this morning.Finally.Also found two cases of wave 14 that'll have more Scarlet Spiders and Falcons clogging the pegs for the next couple of weeks.Great.Hope I don't miss that wave 15 revision 1 case that is due to hit anytime now.Hopefully that Dr.Strange and Darkhawk are the variants and an extra Iron Fist would be nice.

Could work with mu.. looks cool...

http://lukestoystore.com/larodi.html

It does look cool; however they're made for minimates which are about half the height of MU, Joe's, etc.

I think that big one is only 8"x8" and the others are smaller if I read correctly. Still great for Minimates or Superhero Squad size stuff though.

I finally scored a Tony Stark and an Ast. Wolvie. Decent paint on both. I left 2 flesh Absorbing Mans. He's not enough of a change from the SW 2 pack to pick up. I wasnt going to pick up the Tony Stark but he's a perfect replacement for the Iron Man that game out a while back. Now all I need is Ice Man and I'm caught up...again.

My local TRU has these...anyone need them?

Singles - $8.49

2 Magneto

2 Iceman

2 Astonishing Wolverine

2 Tony Stark Iron Man

1 Steve Rogers

2 Namor

1 World War Hulk

1 Daredevil (Dark)

1 Classic Ms. Marvel

2-Packs - $14.99

1 Deadpool & Taskmaster 2-Pack

All the Avengers Light Up Stand Figures for $12.99

Giant Size X-Men Box Set - Forget the price

I've still never seen Skaar in a store!

my gotg is on its way this week. does anyone else think that its bs on the timing of this great coupon code? it gets released right after both new comic packs sell out?!

Yeah, I thought about that too...Also as collectors, we definitely want to get things as they become available...with that said, I don't need anything now that the 25% coupon is out there...so it is real bad timing...

Actually, from Hasbro's standpoint it's perfect timing. You've already paid full price for most everything you want, but now it's got you thinking about buying stuff that you previously passed on (like 6 Sentinels that someone just bought - and I know others have contemplated it too)

If they've got stuff hanging around while other stuff has sold out, then they NEED to have a sale and get rid of some stock.

At least they put out a code so you can buy whichever figure you want instead of just putting select items on sale the way most retailers would do a sale. I mean you don't get a choice at Target or Walmart as to which Hasbro item has the sale, but with this it's anything you want, right? Good way to clear out some crap and make room for some new stuff before Christmas time.