3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Dang so no one needs stretch strike venom anymore? lol i'm a sad panda.....

I need Stretch Strike Venom, just don't have the swag you need.

what he said^^^lots of people need him

Well I do have them, but most people either are looking for the same figures or still want to hold on to their Ms Marvels

I just found two. I hooked bigbudman up with one. I'd trade the other one but all I need now is Sif, King Loki or Shocker. I'd even include cash for one of these 3 figures....

I'll reiterate that I also have 2 SSVs to trade. PM me with what you have to offer. I'm most interested in Archangel (any), Mandarin, and black suit Ms. Marvel, but am willing to consider whatever offers come in.

If I don't get any offers in which I have interest I'll probably sell them to board members. PM me if interested.

Bleh I just sold off one and just gonna keep the other since I screwed up my FFVenom by trying to mod its knees lol looks like them MsMarvels are just gonna never be obtainable lol disappointing......

Do you need a MOC Ms Marvel or are you okay with loose?

Dude please help em out

Do you need a Ms Marvel? All I have is a loose black outfit/long hair Ms Marvel. I will first find out if Shaneva002 needs it, but if not then its yours.

Dang you really don't know how bada@# SSVenom is until you open him up lol im def replacing the now jacked up TBVenom lol I just whited out the eyes and goodbye Gargan and hello bulked up Brock lol Its weird cause I never noticed that while the SSVenom has Mac Gargans eyes the spidey symbol on the chest is Eddie Brocks,which is why whiting out the eyes made a bigger difference then I thought it would lol

So ya I got one more for trade hopefully someone with a ms marvel wants to trade.

I would trade for a loose MsMarvel(either long haired,really want black costume) and a loose Destroyer(silver)

Do you need a MOC Ms Marvel or are you okay with loose?

Ya loose is ok but I thought you did a trade for a SSVenom with diabolical already?Unfortunatly im kinda straped for cash and the SSVenom is all I got to offer..........unless you want a new super articulated modded Toxic Blast Venom whose joints are exposed and the legs keep falling off! Joking.........

a few months back i saw ms marvel on pegs, and I passed.. don't know why the hell I did... but like 2 weeks go by and i go back to that wallmart and shes still there.. and like an idiot i passed a second time. Haven't been back to that store since but i doubt she would be there.

I painted my SS Venom gloss black and he looks pretty damn sweet

1x Black Costume Spider-Man

1x Bullseye

1x Modern Thor

1x Captain Marvel

1x Doc Samson

1x World War Hulk

1x Spider-Woman

1x Scarlet Spider

1x Cable

1x Ultron

1x X-23

1x Steve Rogers

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

Hey who else is in that rev case?

I was trying to reference it on bbts, but couldn't find it.

Looks like the wave 15 revision 2 cases are out there..My girlfriend picked up a Doc Samson at Wal-Mart tonight....awesome! :smile: