3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Only need guardian an ironfist

which IF are you trying to get? One of the first two or the newest one from the 2pk?

I haven't seen any of the original two in a long time (not even sure which one I've got since the dragon tattoo wasn't that important to me) but the 2pks are all over the place.

Series one stuff I have the 2 packs I like the ironfist from the 2 pack more too the costume just looks better

picked up from Work.

Grey Destroyer

Fandral

Hogun

Volstagg

Dr. Strange

Apocalypse

Falcon

Sentry/Spidey 2-Pack (have to take it back and get it traded out, Spidey's leg popped off immediately out of the box :/ the socket is malformed and moving the leg causes it to hinge off instead of rotating around the ball)

Overall I made a huge chunk into the current waves so I'm rather happy about that.

I still have Scarlet Spidey and Skaar...and...somethign else still waiting on the pegs at work

sweet glorious Employee Discount ^.^

picked up from Work.

Grey Destroyer

Fandral

Hogun

Volstagg

Dr. Strange

Apocalypse

Falcon

Sentry/Spidey 2-Pack (have to take it back and get it traded out, Spidey's leg popped off immediately out of the box :/ the socket is malformed and moving the leg causes it to hinge off instead of rotating around the ball)

Overall I made a huge chunk into the current waves so I'm rather happy about that.

I still have Scarlet Spidey and Skaar...and...somethign else still waiting on the pegs at work

sweet glorious Employee Discount ^.^

You can take it back and trade it out all you want. You'll keep getting the same thing probably. I can't even count all the figures I've had the legs pop off right out of the package. Spidey is definitely one of the worst offenders too.

Your best bet is to heat it up and squeeze it tighter, but that's only a partial fix really. Good luck with it.

I think they are but if people are like me theyre gonna snag them all if they see them,I mean I've never bought figs for the sole purpose of trade bait but when I saw them at Target without even a second thought i snagged them both.Luckly I tried to mod my TBVenom and goofed up on it lol cause if I never did that I prob wouldnt of kept one of the SSVenoms and prob wont see them in the wild again....

Its a very cool fig moreso then I thought......