3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Has anyone seen the mortal kombat ninja 6pack box set in stores.toysrus. Really want that set..:)

My TRU had like 6 sets. I picked up 2, one to open and keep in package. They really are nice figures. The Klassic costumes look better than the new modern costumes. What's lame though is they have all the ninja characters except for scorpion in the set.

Has anyone seen the mortal kombat ninja 6pack box set in stores.toysrus. Really want that set..:)

looking for them too. Hoping the tru.com will stock them

Ya me too.. my toysrus never seems to get nothin good and if they do the scalpers get there and take everything.. mine has t even gotten the 4 inch mk9 figures.. but did get the robot 3pack.. very nice.. jus been into 4inch figures i guess.. also like the street fighter ones..

My TRU had like 6 sets. I picked up 2, one to open and keep in package. They really are nice figures. The Klassic costumes look better than the new modern costumes. What's lame though is they have all the ninja characters except for scorpion in the set.

How much was the 6 pack????

You all can thank me for being able to buy SS Venom at retail. I finally broke down and bought one from somebody online so they finally started showing up in stores everywhere. I've personally seen 3 since paying someone for one online.lol

I think I might break down and buy Shocker just so everyone else can find one of those too. Anyone want to chip in and help me make them available for everyone?lol

How much was the 6 pack????

They were $34.99

I saw Scorpion and Sub Zero today. I didn't pick up any because my wife was with me :unsure: The less she sees going into the house the better...

But yeah $10 a pop. One of the Scorpions I saw had its torso popped from the waist in the package. I hope the quality is good in this line - my Cyborg 3 pack had good quality.

I still have not seen the Street Fighter figures at retail.

I saw Scorpion and Sub Zero today. I didn't pick up any because my wife was with me :unsure: The less she sees going into the house the better...

But yeah $10 a pop. One of the Scorpions I saw had its torso popped from the waist in the package. I hope the quality is good in this line - my Cyborg 3 pack had good quality.

I still have not seen the Street Fighter figures at retail.

LOL, I read this to my wife and she sympathizes with yours. I can't tell you how many times she's seen something and asked, "when did you get THAT?" To which I usually innocently reply, "oh, man. I don't know. It's been several months I guess." (which is always a good answer since it's hard to pinpoint just how tight money was at an ambiguous moment in time)

Of course, lots of times it's not even a matter of when I got something. It's more like, "You got ANOTHER one of those?!" lmao

Yes, even those of us with supportive (enablers) wives stil have to sneak a little bit sometimes. It really is like a crack addiction isn't it. Well, at least there's no lying, cheating, or stealing going on.....

Lets hope Shocker finally hits the US too. I'm telling you, it's only because I paid online to get an SS Venom shipped to me. If I order Shocker then we'll all be able to find him next week!

btw. Darkart, that one that DragonKing was talking about wasn't supposed to go to me was it?lol

(I've almost sent a figure to the wrong address before, but caught it in time!)

Just Sub-Zero and Scorpion single packs. I'm actually going to TRU now (because it is next to Starbucks!)

I did read about someone finding the ninja pack at TRU already.

saw the 3 pack of MK robots (ninjas) at tru on friday, but no 6 pack.

Just Sub-Zero and Scorpion single packs. I'm actually going to TRU now (because it is next to Starbucks!)

saw the 3 pack of MK robots (ninjas) at tru on friday, but no 6 pack.

saw the 3 pack of MK robots (ninjas) at tru on friday, but no 6 pack. WOW, talk about reusing the same mold.

Also, the paint apps on the single figs is horrible!!! after going to 3 TRU's and finding two cases at each, I could not find a single scorpion or sub zero with a good paint app. It looks like they are painting each half of the arms separately, and not a single fig had the arm wraps line up. I mean, literally a 1/2 in gap or shift on the front of every arm.

Until they improve the paint on these, I wont be picking them up.

Also, the paint apps on the single figs is horrible!!! after going to 3 TRU's and finding two cases at each, I could not find a single scorpion or sub zero with a good paint app. It looks like they are painting each half of the arms separately, and not a single fig had the arm wraps line up. I mean, literally a 1/2 in gap or shift on the front of every arm.

Until they improve the paint on these, I wont be picking them up.

Totally agree, if you are a carded collector. I opened my Sub-Zero and Scorpion and straightened out the paint issue in 10 minutes flat, very very easy fix. Now the figures look great.