3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Ran into four full pegs this afternoon at a Walmart. Never had that happen before.

Bought Iceman, new Wolverine and others seen below. Plus grabbed a white outfit Future Foundation for trade.

Ultron might be for trade too. Not sure yet.

Side note; the Captain Rogers head looks great. Other than the crazy looking

mug on Absorbing man, this is one of the best looking faces I've seen so far.

(There were also a few Magneto's where I got these. Didn't pick one up but will

certainly do so if there's someone out there that needs him and has a good trade.)

If anyone is dying for something seen below and has a trade, hit me up.

dsc00124wz.jpg

dsc00125oh.jpg

dsc00126uj.jpg

Everyone take it easy. Good luck trading.

I got another black Destroyer today at TRU. It actually pisses me off because I know the whole box was there last week when we asked them to check and they wouldn't. They called over the radio that someone was looking for the "collectible Thor stuff" and like 7 guys suddenly showed up at the front desk to "check on something" but they were all more interested in what we were buying. This week I found the box on the top shelf and the only figure missing was Sif. Tell me one of those employees didn't get her.

found an armored savage opress and picked up the new revan book,I know it aint MU related but still a haul.

It's a good haul though. I can't find this for the life of me. Today I finally saw Jar Jar which means the case was there, but I was too late.

I did find 2 more Stretch Strike Venoms though, I gotta replace my first one cuz one of his leg is stuck, the joint is way too tight on that one.

I did find 2 more Stretch Strike Venoms though, I gotta replace my first one cuz one of his leg is stuck, the joint is way too tight on that one.

have you tried putting it in hot water for a bit to loosed it up?

I grabbed Scorpion and Sub Zero yesterday. The paint jobs on these two figures can be pretty horrific - but I was able to grab a pretty decent one of each of them. Sub Zero is pretty great - not much to complain about. Scorpion however has probably the loosest knee joints I have ever seen on a figure with this type of articulation.

Will it help or hurt to put my Scorpion in a hot water bath - then put him in a freezing cold water bath to tighten his joints? Or is there a better way to do it.

I need to all also do hot and cold baths on their weapons...

Picked up a metal Absorbing man, a second Iceman, Magneto, and another Wolverine from TRU last night. Then scored nicely today with the new dd/be ww/qs comic two packs, a loose Marvel Universe Goliath, and a loose Sasquatch (think he is legends version) for about 90 bucks total. Gotta love the local comic shop at times. Now I need to find Guardian to start working on Alpha Flight :-/

Found and bought these yesterday. (I dont collect Joes, however, I mainly bought for the accessorys / weapons)

CobraViper.jpg

Also found two untouched cases of wave 16 both with Metal Absorbing Man at TRU local to my parents place. I was going to buy both cases to help out others aswell as myself (i have none yet lol) however i made a HUGE booboo....one you dont ever wanna do when u hunt....I LEFT MY FREAKIN WALLET AT HOME :hulk: and i live a good 35-40 mins from my parents sigh.....owell only really wanted the Metal Absorbing man....