3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Just ordered the Bullseye/Daredevil pack off HTS :biggrin: unfortunately it says they won't ship til 12/5 but hey at least they will be under the tree next month right? LOL

I finally got a chance to order them also. Got 2 DD/BB packs and 1 WM/Q pack for a total price of $6.33 shipped.

Man, you musta had a better code than I did, mine was 12.19 shipped for the one pack.

So my toysrus sucks donkey b@!!$ ;) went 3days in a row and they never get any mortal kombat or street fighter stuff. :/ ill prolly jus order online when i can. But was wondering if anyone finds an extra mortal kombat ninja 6pack. And can hold on to it till the first of the month i will buy it from you. Really want that pack but low on funds till the first and cant even find it :/ . I know it sounds like alot. But if anyone has the extra funds i would really appreciate it. Thanks peps... on a side note put those marvel vs capcom minimate 2packs on layaway lol there cool looking..

Mine finally got MK stuff but only the 3 packs and 4" sub zero and scorpion. Need to find the 6 pack as well

So my toysrus sucks donkey b@!!$ ;) went 3days in a row and they never get any mortal kombat or street fighter stuff. :/ ill prolly jus order online when i can. But was wondering if anyone finds an extra mortal kombat ninja 6pack. And can hold on to it till the first of the month i will buy it from you. Really want that pack but low on funds till the first and cant even find it :/ . I know it sounds like alot. But if anyone has the extra funds i would really appreciate it. Thanks peps... on a side note put those marvel vs capcom minimate 2packs on layaway lol there cool looking..

Mine finally got MK stuff but only the 3 packs and 4" sub zero and scorpion. Need to find the 6 pack as well

Check a TRU Express if you have one in your area. That's where I found mine. The 3-pack and Scorpion and SubZero are on the website.

Randomly found a set of the warriors three with perfect paint apps at my Target. I was pretty surprised to see all three of them at the same place. Now I just need to get a Sif to complete my Thor set.

lol, good luck with THAT one. Of course, it was a loooong time before we started seeing the warriors all over the place, so maybe we'll get lucky and the Sif wave will start hitting more places more often. I really need a couple Sif's because I know my daughter will want to play with one since there are no other females in the line.

Just ordered the Bullseye/Daredevil pack off HTS :biggrin: unfortunately it says they won't ship til 12/5 but hey at least they will be under the tree next month right? LOL

I finally got a chance to order them also. Got 2 DD/BB packs and 1 WM/Q pack for a total price of $6.33 shipped.

Man, you musta had a better code than I did, mine was 12.19 shipped for the one pack.

sounds like he used the groupon from a while back. I picked up 2 of each for $48, $12 each shipped :)

Yup. Finally got to use my Groupon Code. :)

I have 4 Venoms at work, Sadly my card was having problems and my entire haul had to go back on the pegs

I'm going back today after I get my money situated...

====

Also I have seen Armoured Savage Opress as well as the shirtless version...

We also carry Joes.

If anyone is interested in Joes or Star Wars stuff let me know and I'll pick up what I can find and cut you a decent deal.

I'm mostly looking into trades though since I've been out of the loop since around the last Wave before HAMMER files took over and now I'm playing catch-up.

Awesome haul at the comic book store yesterday!!!!!

Nabbed:

DCUC Stargirl

DCUC Atom

DCUC Hawkman

DCUC Lord Naga

(completed my S.T.R.I.P.E. figure)

MU Captain Marvel

MU Daredevil/Bullseye 2pack

MU Quicksilver/Wonder Man 2pack

All caught up and didn't even know the new MU 2packs were available! Only saw Daredevil/Bullseye at the store, but asked a salesperson if they had Quicksilver/Wonder Man in stock, so he went back and brought 2 to the sales floor. Of course I weighed out best paint job. As a die-hard Avengers fan I'm SO happy to have Quicksilver and Wonder Man!

Got a good haul today....

SC

====

Captain Marvel

Doc Samson

Scarlet Spider (Upside Down)

Commander Rogers

X-23

Dr. Doom

Spider-Woman

Stretch Strike Venom

2-Pack

====

Power Man/Iron Fist

Wolverine/Silver Samurai

Captain Britain/Spider-Man

Sentry/Spider-Man

I also have Red Skull, Armoured Savage Opress and 2 Extra Stretch Strike Venoms up for trade...

Awesome haul at the comic book store yesterday!!!!!

Nabbed:

DCUC Stargirl

DCUC Atom

DCUC Hawkman

DCUC Lord Naga

(completed my S.T.R.I.P.E. figure)

MU Captain Marvel

MU Daredevil/Bullseye 2pack

MU Quicksilver/Wonder Man 2pack

All caught up and didn't even know the new MU 2packs were available! Only saw Daredevil/Bullseye at the store, but asked a salesperson if they had Quicksilver/Wonder Man in stock, so he went back and brought 2 to the sales floor. Of course I weighed out best paint job. As a die-hard Avengers fan I'm SO happy to have Quicksilver and Wonder Man!

Midtown Comics?

Grand Central or Times Square?