3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I like saying Icemans

since it's a proper noun based on a singular entity.

Icemen indicates something entirely different.

Also it sounds adorable ^.^

I don't know what happened at work, the endcap that was crammed with Spidey figures disappeared, I guess they were all backstocked, as the other location with the Marvel did not and could not accommodate such a large display...

But we have been getting a lot of Venoms lately which is neat.

I cannot find the MU display at my local Target for love nor money. Any thoughts as to where it might be? Are they supposed to be consistent from store to store?

not every Target has them at least not all 3 of mine. Maybe only 1

Every Target is different,

at mine, everything Marvel is on the same aisle with an endcap facing the front (used to be) on the next aisle over for a bunch of Spidey stuff and pegwarming figures like Series 1 Iron Man...

I really like how mine is set up, Cap Thor IM2 and MU are all next to each other and across from them is Joes/SW.

And here's a pic of today's haul from Target:

IMG_2485.jpg

I needed to return some other figures that I got from TRU, so I essentially picked up Skaar and World War Hulk for free. The Armored Savage Opress was just icing on the cake :biggrin:

I have to admit that ASO looks pretty damn cool. Unfortunately, I don't collect Star Wars, so he's available for trade if anyone has an extra Mandarin or Laufey they'd be willing to part with.

Received Dr. Strange from HTS.com order....he's missing an eyebrow. Was hoping to get a Astral Dr. Strange from them instead.

Does HTS have a history of shipping single-pack variants? I can't recall there being too many instances of that happening, and I doubt it would happen on anything that was available after other waves have come out. It seems to me that the single-packs only occur when there are either revision cases available or unsold cases being returned from various vendors.

Out of curiousity, was Astral Dr. Strange really that hot a commodity? I never really cared for him, and probably sold/traded at least three or four of them without a second thought. Never really got the appeal of a figure that didn't come across as anything but a frozen version of the Sorceror Supreme.

Yup Ben, that was me.

I kind of expected for other folks to report the same but no other reports came.

Still don't understand how such a cool fluke happened to me.

I ordered 4 visions hoping for the same thing at least once and they were all clear variants.

I think it must of been lost stock or somebody did a really bad mistake on a return.

For the most part shortyBen is right you almost always get just what is the latest release or regular version from Hasbrotoyshop.

Astral Dr. Strange is not something I need - but something I would like if I could get it for retail/cheap. I never saw one at retail.

I ordered from HTS hoping I would get one - but I did not. I will just exchange him for another figure at Target. He hasn't peg warmed at all here so I am sure someone will be thankful of my exchange :smile:

Qtha...have not seen the new Comic packs....but rest assured that they are must gets (snagged em from HTS)...

Went to Target today...Nada...they had literally like 8 FULL (falling off the pegs) pegs of MU. All the new "warmers", like 7 x-23's, Thanos, WWHulk...the comic packs were stocked as well..PM/IF, SP/CP....but its all stuff I have already...

I was considering buying 2 POC Alley Vipers, just because I havnt seen them in forever...