3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Qtha...have not seen the new Comic packs....but rest assured that they are must gets (snagged em from HTS)...

Went to Target today...Nada...they had literally like 8 FULL (falling off the pegs) pegs of MU. All the new "warmers", like 7 x-23's, Thanos, WWHulk...the comic packs were stocked as well..PM/IF, SP/CP....but its all stuff I have already...

I was considering buying 2 POC Alley Vipers, just because I havnt seen them in forever...

okay thanks shortysben- has anyone seen a Darkhawk in stores?

Qtha...have not seen the new Comic packs....but rest assured that they are must gets (snagged em from HTS)...

Went to Target today...Nada...they had literally like 8 FULL (falling off the pegs) pegs of MU. All the new "warmers", like 7 x-23's, Thanos, WWHulk...the comic packs were stocked as well..PM/IF, SP/CP....but its all stuff I have already...

I was considering buying 2 POC Alley Vipers, just because I havnt seen them in forever...

okay thanks shortysben- has anyone seen a Darkhawk in stores?

peg warmer here, along with namor, doom, rodgers, and tony stark.

Forgot to mention that I came across the rest of the MvC3 minimates, as well as the new Marvel wave of the series. I also saw the new Giant Heroclix. Onslaught looked cool and made sense, but I had no idea Nemesis was supposed to be that big. There were also a ton of the MK three packs, but I've never been a fan of the robot ninjas.

Spent last night stocking at TRU for Black Friday. Got to open two cases of MU. It was killed me to put all those beautiful figs on the pegs. Both were the latest revision with Doc Sampson so be on the look out at your local store if you need any of those. Also, we got some of the Mortal Kombat figs but only the cyborg three pack. It was the Ann Arbor, Michigan Toys R Us for anyone in Southeast Michigan, by the way.

Spent last night stocking at TRU for Black Friday. Got to open two cases of MU. It was killed me to put all those beautiful figs on the pegs. Both were the latest revision with Doc Sampson so be on the look out at your local store if you need any of those. Also, we got some of the Mortal Kombat figs but only the cyborg three pack. It was the Ann Arbor, Michigan Toys R Us for anyone in Southeast Michigan, by the way.

Thanks, I definitely need to be on the lookout for Doc Sampson and Captain Marvel.

Also Happy Thanksgiving!

Awesome haul at the comic book store yesterday!!!!!

Nabbed:

DCUC Stargirl

DCUC Atom

DCUC Hawkman

DCUC Lord Naga

(completed my S.T.R.I.P.E. figure)

MU Captain Marvel

MU Daredevil/Bullseye 2pack

MU Quicksilver/Wonder Man 2pack

All caught up and didn't even know the new MU 2packs were available! Only saw Daredevil/Bullseye at the store, but asked a salesperson if they had Quicksilver/Wonder Man in stock, so he went back and brought 2 to the sales floor. Of course I weighed out best paint job. As a die-hard Avengers fan I'm SO happy to have Quicksilver and Wonder Man!

Midtown Comics?

Grand Central or Times Square?

Forbidden Planet near Union Square!

Oof! Dude, that place is super expensive, isn't it? I've only gone in there once.

Well... typical Comic book shop inflation. I think I paid $4 over Target for the 2packs, maybe $2 more on the DCUC. But doing all the catching-up in one trip is worth the extra bucks for me. Time is precious around this time of year!

Awesome haul at the comic book store yesterday!!!!!

Nabbed:

DCUC Stargirl

DCUC Atom

DCUC Hawkman

DCUC Lord Naga

(completed my S.T.R.I.P.E. figure)

MU Captain Marvel

MU Daredevil/Bullseye 2pack

MU Quicksilver/Wonder Man 2pack

All caught up and didn't even know the new MU 2packs were available! Only saw Daredevil/Bullseye at the store, but asked a salesperson if they had Quicksilver/Wonder Man in stock, so he went back and brought 2 to the sales floor. Of course I weighed out best paint job. As a die-hard Avengers fan I'm SO happy to have Quicksilver and Wonder Man!

Midtown Comics?

Grand Central or Times Square?

Forbidden Planet near Union Square!

Oof! Dude, that place is super expensive, isn't it? I've only gone in there once.

Well... typical Comic book shop inflation. I think I paid $4 over Target for the 2packs, maybe $2 more on the DCUC. But doing all the catching-up in one trip is worth the extra bucks for me. Time is precious around this time of year!

You should take the quick train ride out to Rego Park...you can get ALL of your shopping done *AND* make runs to TRU, Disney Store, and Target in one go. You can get off at 63rd Drive and start at the Rego Mall, then hit the Rego Center Mall , move on to the Queens Center Mall , and finish up at the Queens Place Mall , and when you're done walk a block to the Grand Avenue stop to head back to Manhattan. I do this roundtrip nearly every weekend, even with my kids. It's incredibly convenient. Just a heads-up.

got my Revoltech Zangief in the mail.

saw a Apocalyse, Dr.Stranges,Skaar,Iceman, Astonishing Wolverine. A bunch of those daredevil/Ironfist two packs and a bunch of the usual figures. not bad but didn't need anything.

DaredevilIronfist pack?

I am just giving you a hrad time Dragon...

Sound like everyone is finding the same stuff...went out hunting for a little bit today, found nothing, just a small amount of wave 16 at a WAL, and not much else, have seen the IF/PM two pack...

Nothing too exciting...

WE NEED WAVE 17!