3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

got my Revoltech Zangief in the mail.

saw a Apocalyse, Dr.Stranges,Skaar,Iceman, Astonishing Wolverine. A bunch of those daredevil/Ironfist two packs and a bunch of the usual figures. not bad but didn't need anything.

DaredevilIronfist pack?

I am just giving you a hrad time Dragon...

Sound like everyone is finding the same stuff...went out hunting for a little bit today, found nothing, just a small amount of wave 16 at a WAL, and not much else, have seen the IF/PM two pack...

Nothing too exciting...

WE NEED WAVE 17!

lol.

also forgot I saw a Stretch Strike Venom and A destroyer on Black Friday.

First time I saw a Stretch Strike Venom in the wild.

Got my X-Force Archangel. I gave my friend a Digital Subscription for Christmas. I still am not sure if I want to open it. I almost expect another version with better wings later.

I was gonna ask about this...the X-Force Archangel *IS* still available via digital sub? That's a total win-win for me if true...please let me know!!!

Got my X-Force Archangel. I gave my friend a Digital Subscription for Christmas. I still am not sure if I want to open it. I almost expect another version with better wings later.

I was gonna ask about this...the X-Force Archangel *IS* still available via digital sub? That's a total win-win for me if true...please let me know!!!

I ordered it about around November 4. So yes, I was also surprised to get it so quick.

I ordered it about around November 4. So yes, I was also surprised to get it so quick.

Cheers...this is a done deal! With this and an X-23 my son will be able to recreate Rulk vs X-Force. =]

Went to 2 Targets 2 Ross, and 3 Walmarts today. The first Target had maybe 5 MU figures but it had a couple Hydra soldiers in the Cap stuff - movie colors of course. The first two Wally's didn't have a single MU figure or even a spot for them. But there were some movie colored Hydra soldiers in the Cap stuff. Last Wally had one Astonishing Wolverine and nothing else MU.

Last stop was the second Target which had almost 20 MU but all Skaar, Strange, Gladiator, Wrecker, and Scarlet Spidey. Worst MU sightings in a loooong time. What's up with this area not having anything lately? Although it looks like the Thor stuff has at least moved on to wave 2 since the grey destroyer and the warriors were all over the place. Perhaps in another 8 months I'll start seeing Lady Sif all over the place.....

Went to 2 Targets 2 Ross, and 3 Walmarts today. The first Target had maybe 5 MU figures but it had a couple Hydra soldiers in the Cap stuff - movie colors of course. The first two Wally's didn't have a single MU figure or even a spot for them. But there were some movie colored Hydra soldiers in the Cap stuff. Last Wally had one Astonishing Wolverine and nothing else MU.

Last stop was the second Target which had almost 20 MU but all Skaar, Strange, Gladiator, Wrecker, and Scarlet Spidey. Worst MU sightings in a loooong time. What's up with this area not having anything lately? Although it looks like the Thor stuff has at least moved on to wave 2 since the grey destroyer and the warriors were all over the place. Perhaps in another 8 months I'll start seeing Lady Sif all over the place.....

It may be due to Black Friday. It seemed like some of the places either had a lot due to restocking, after the holiday rush, or nothing...

Found the Marvel ultimate gift set at WM tonight.I know they're straight repaints but I'm a completionist so I had to get it.The Thor is a real nice repaint of the classic avengers 3-pack one with no wash on the face and no shirt on his ribcage.And the Cap shield is real nice too.Other than that, meehhh.And can anyone comment on if the Dr Strange in that revision wave with Electro was the solid color version.

the variant Electro looks cool, but I'd only get it for the novilty of it. I'm completely satisfied and actually prefer the solid one.

Saw a FF Future Foundation today at TRU. I'm probably going back to pick it up if it's still there, though I'm not really pumped about it as you all can tell...anyone wanna trade?