3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I have literally 8 targets within 10 miles of me, should I start grabbing these Electros up if they hit? I mean I would probably buy one for myself...but it seems everyone wants this...

I'd take one MIMP off your mitts if you come across some. Can't get out as much I should. Newborns don't like the cold...

Little haul toysrus and walmart.. need to find iron fist.....

Also saw the four pack ofmortal kombat ninjas.. as much as i want them i cant seem to spend 50 on it with crappy paint.. maybe if they go cheaper or as a gift haha.. still looking for ninja 6pack if anyone can find a set for me.. thanks

1223778409_photobucket_100158_.jpg

Is that X-sanction preview?

And here's my eBay/trade haul that I finally got to open up today:

IMG_2488.jpg

Planning on making a custom Drax using Warpath's body minus the head and arms, while Bullseye could be a custom Black Panther. Wonderman/Quicksilver are likely going to PushYouDown since HTS screwed up his order.

That "Drax" is an abomination...I don't care when or where one started/ended reading comics...that's *NOT* Drax...jmho...