3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Went out looking for Electro yesterday. No luck on that but I did get 4 Yellow and Green Hydra soldiers from the Capt America line with the TRU sale. Gotta say these take the win over my previous Hydra soldiers from the henchmen 3 pack. They totally kick ass.

Ya except they are shorter than MU!!!!!!

They're pretty close in scale. Never notice it when there are dozens of em. I plan to pick up at least 1 every time time I see them. Decided my Hydra Army must be massive. :)

Not to mention that in the preview for next week's issue of Moon Knight, Moon Knight turns out to have one of Cap's hologram shields. Some cop shoots at him and he defends himself by whipping that thing out. I'm sure lots of people will think that's lame but I find it hilarious.

Hopefully somebody on ebay will break this pack up into figures and sell me just the cap.

Questions. Is Guardian and Electro in the same revision case as Captain Marvel and Spiderwoman? I find so many of those but cant find the other two to save my life. Also, is the Secret Wars pack of Piledriver and Hawkeye the only one not to see a second release? Thats the only one I'm missing and I cant seem to locate it.

think your seeing revision 15.2 revision 15.1 is jus barley hitting the stores.. which seems to be walmart for the most part.... go to bbts to see the case break up so you can tel bro...

Not to mention that in the preview for next week's issue of Moon Knight, Moon Knight turns out to have one of Cap's hologram shields. Some cop shoots at him and he defends himself by whipping that thing out. I'm sure lots of people will think that's lame but I find it hilarious.

Hopefully somebody on ebay will break this pack up into figures and sell me just the cap.

If I get this set, I'll send you the Cap figure ASAP. Just neeeeeed that shield...

Finally saw the Power Man/Iron Fist and Captain Britain/ Spider-Man comic packs at my local Target. It's the first time I've seen those sets in any store in south GA. If that's the rate that it takes for comic packs to hit my area (two months after sets have hit in central/northern GA and AL), then I'm glad I already ordered the newer packs from HTS. People insist that the sets will be easy to get, but if you have crap distribution, then you never know when or if some things will show up in your neck of the woods.

/rant

A great day for a haul! Went to two Wallys and picked up three Electros' :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: , a Guardian and and an Iron Fist. Then I walked over and found the new G.I. Joe figs. Got all the figs for $6.49 each on a price match to TRU's 2 for $12.99 sale.

I had to meet up with Hellseeker anyway to make a trade for the Robin/ Joker Arkham City figs (he needed a Two Face set), and he needed an Electro so we met up and did our trade.

This is just my opinion from having several Electros' in hand at one time, but I think it is the paint job that makes the mask look opaque, and not a "clear" variant. Even holding the fig up close (and next to each other) I find it very difficult to tell if the mask is actually showing the head through it, or if it is just an extremely good, slightly metallic shading paint job. Just my two cents as I am a MoC collector and wont be opening them up.

I then went to T.J. Maxx and found another G.I. Joe RoC Red Fang Ninja, and two City Strike Snakes Eyes :tongue: . This Snake Eyes is a bad ass figure, and I had never seen it before. Hooked back up with Hellseeker and hooked him up with the Red Fang Ninja (I already have three of these) and one of the Snake Eyes.