3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Man...i dont how to attack this revered card art packaging...

But i do like how it indicates if it's an original issue or not.

What're the three versions of Cap Marvel if someone wouldn't mind enlightening me. Thanks in advance...

Also, grabbed a Family Dollar Thor & received a movie Hulk(Ebay) & DD/BE two pack(HTS) to open. And nabbed some Jango armor for my Shocker's gauntlets, if that makes sense...

Not exactly variants but card variations:

20111205_095210.jpg

captMarvelMOC.jpg

bottom one is the first edition. the other 2 are the revs. with reversed art and gold shield and black shield

PLUS I got my HUGE Series 1-5 MU lot in! Taking pics now

No Electro, but I did pick up a Renegades Storm Shadow, plus a Techno Viper for trade.

That Storm Shadow is awesome, if I didn't have two I'd go for it, lol. How can you trade it, he's just so cool, plus he has 22 accessories. If still need a regular Electro, my Walmart still has that one with the eyes painted entirely blue.. would probably trade him for that SS.

No Electro, but I did pick up a Renegades Storm Shadow, plus a Techno Viper for trade.

That Storm Shadow is awesome, if I didn't have two I'd go for it, lol. How can you trade it, he's just so cool, plus he has 22 accessories. If still need a regular Electro, my Walmart still has that one with the eyes painted entirely blue.. would probably trade him for that SS.

For clarity's sake, I picked up the SS for myself, and the Techno Viper because someone had it posted as a want in their sig (evilanimation, I believe). However, after seeing it in the package and considering where he'd fit in my collection, I'd gladly trade SS, as I think I would just return him otherwise. Still not digging the swivel wrists on the Renegades figures. They make the hands look too weird.

Found the Electro with clear mask and arms today at Walmart, only got one since I'm trying to be more wisely in my spending habits. For those still looking just check Walmarts near you, especially those you know have better selections normally. They do seem to be restocking these things often. Also found the Storm Shadow GI Joe wave there too.

Kokomo toys has the new comic packs on e-bay if anyone is interested.

Ouch, these guys used to have resonable prices......

$25 a piece? When the last ones were going for $18? Sorry, but even I have to question those kind of prices. I'm not paying a $10 mark up, that's crazy.

That's actually way MORE than $10 mark up if they got them from HTS with that discount code and free shipping a while back. I only paid about $11 each for them directly from HTS. So $25 is more than double!

Kokomo toys has the new comic packs on e-bay if anyone is interested.

Ouch, these guys used to have resonable prices......

$25 a piece? When the last ones were going for $18? Sorry, but even I have to question those kind of prices. I'm not paying a $10 mark up, that's crazy.

That's actually way MORE than $10 mark up if they got them from HTS with that discount code and free shipping a while back. I only paid about $11 each for them directly from HTS. So $25 is more than double!

Not those ones,The Thanos/Adam Warlock and the Mr Sinister/Gambit comic packs.They should be on HTS early next week or maybe this week.They already have Joe's wave 10 up for pre-sale.

"ah, I see" said the blind man to the deaf.lol I didn't check the link before. Still one heck of a mark up though. I wonder if they buy them "wholesale" or if they pay retail from Hasbro? I'd think they finagle some kind of quantity discount, but if they're buying them at retail then you can see why they mark them up so much.

But frankly, if you can't get something cheaper than everyone else, why even bother trying to "retail" the product?