3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Yeah that is what it looks like evilanimation, let the fools and their money soon be parted. These are the two packs I've been looking forward to the most, I can wait longer. I'll probably get a case of G.I. Joe wave 4 and these when they hit HTS all at once. So if anyone wants Ripcord, Scarlett, and Tunnel Rat let me know!

thedrknss48, the next Electro I see I'll grab for you if you still don't have one.

I did a little hunt today and was pissed. The Toys R Us near me, that usually has at least 15 MU figures on the pegs (and usually restocked figures never same pegwarmers) had ZERO MU single carded figures, just a couple of comic packs that have been there forever, not to mention I even noticed that the tags where the figures used to be were converted to DC Classics (DC Classics at this store are the same damn pegwarmers) it went from 3 pegs to just 1 empty peg, then i see that the Iron man section was gone and all the same pegwarming Iron Man figures are gone. Also same for Spiderman figures, So I asked the worker if they simply moved them to a different place, seemed strange, always plentyful MU figures, hes like whats Marvel Universe, I never saw those. I dont think we carry them anymore!! Which I know was crap, that store sells them constantly and they restock like 4-5 cases at a time and they never let the shelf go bare, So I guess these Christmas shoppers bought all the damn Marvel figures. of course I am only hunting because of the Electro Figure was changed!!!!! ALWAYS A CHASE........

anyone have a spare?? I know everyone wants em, also looking for the same as everyone else, Sif, Laufey & also, unlike everyone else seems that The FF Fantastic four set is an enigma around here. Anyone have an extra? I might have something you need. Hit me up.

Went to walmart this morning, they didn't restock since I last went there. So I'm still on the hunt for Electro. Sadly, out of the 4 walmarts around me, this is the only one that carries MU. Wish Electro would show up at Targets, I have plenty of those around.

I do find this very strange that Wal-Mart is the only retailer that "prucahsed" this revision wave. Target is usually all over these. I cannot think of a time where a wave was store specific.

Non-MU news - found Scarlett and Techno Viper today. Now I wait for Zombie Vipers and Wave 17.

picked up a electro variant last night at a walmart in the next town over,they still had 4 of them when i left

also bought the new comic packs off ebay today the gambit sinister,and the thanos warlock 56.00 after shipping not bad when i factor it in retail and gas considering the closest toys r us is over 30 miles away and my local walmart hasnt gotten an new comic pack wave scince the deadpool one,and the local target just now got the powerman wave

Whattttt Gambit/Sinister on ebay??? I need to check that out...

Also, I think the Target/walmart debacle of the revision cases is because if you remember Targets had those endcaps with all of that junk everyone had already...so they are still trying to move all the scarlett spidys, and Dr. Dooms...

I think thats why they dont have the electro waves yet...

I got my DD/BE and QS/WM 2pks today! Interrupted a pretty good nap, but hey, it was a nice delivery so I won't complain.

I should have a couple more things coming from Ebay soon, but since I'm actually working there won't be anyone here to accept them. Interestingly, even though my tracking number from HTS didn't work on the USPS site, the figures ended up coming through USPS.

And I finally found someone at my local Target who seems like they are going to take care of the screwed up MU inventory, so maybe we'll actually see something new come in. Their stupid computers were showing over 40 on hand with none in back even though they've had the same 3 or 4 figures for well over a month. The guy I spoke to this last time said he didn't even see a last date received because it had been so long since they got some in. I told him, they never will get any in if the computer thinks they have 40 sitting there not selling. So hopefully they'll figure out what happened and fix the inventory so new orders will come in. They've literally missed the last 3 sales on MU because they didn't have anything to sell.

It's doubly frustrating because the Walmart across the street from them stopped carrying MU several months ago - so we have nothing locally.

Anyway, looks like I'll be up later than I should tonight since I have 3 auctions on Ebay that are ending tonight. I'm top bidder on 2 and hope it stays that way, but the third one might become a bidding war and I hate that. Since they're all from the same seller I hope to get all three and save on the shipping. Wish me luck, pray, sacrifice a virgin....eh, well, scratch that last part. Seems a little extreme for plastic.

I'm so confused by this whole three versions of Electro thing. Can anyone help me out? Sorry if this is dumb, but I just saw another Electro at Walmart and I'd hate to pass up on one not knowing it.

basically the new one has translucent arms and is pretty obvious. The regular 1st edition is all solid. Some people say that the variant has 2 versions, a solid mask or a translucent mask. Either way if you see one in the stores today it's probably the variant although some people somehow found "regular" ones. There are pics in the Electro thread

yes, Evilanimation, don't you know that the scalpers on here get tired of hearing us complain about scalpers?!?! I mean come on, you might hurt someone's feelings or something.

Yes, for those who complain about complaining (ironic isn't it?) the majority of us on here loath scalpers - even though many (most?) support them by buying stuff from them. But many people here find it better to hook each other up at cost and in turn get things at cost too - rather than trying to make a buck off someone else because we happened to have a good strike and took everything available. If you don't want to read complaints about scalpers then move on. EA has hooked up many a member before and has the right to complain about pricks who lap up all the inventory so people have to go through them.

I'm so confused by this whole three versions of Electro thing. Can anyone help me out? Sorry if this is dumb, but I just saw another Electro at Walmart and I'd hate to pass up on one not knowing it.

basically the new one has translucent arms and is pretty obvious. The regular 1st edition is all solid. Some people say that the variant has 2 versions, a solid mask or a translucent mask. Either way if you see one in the stores today it's probably the variant although some people somehow found "regular" ones. There are pics in the Electro thread

Ok. Thanks for the clarification. I've left two with translucent arms on shelves. I haven't noticed a translucent mask though. Something to look for. I'll try to get some of those variants for trades or something if I see more.