3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Anyone in Houston finding any of the revision cases with Electro and Iron Fist?

Seems to be dry from my hunts

I have found a lone Electro from the new revision wave but it was in Pasadena at a Walmart and the card was badly damaged so it is set aside for my son for Christmas and it is the only one I have seen period in the area. Just keep an eye out on the Walmarts around and hopefully you will find one.

Picked up QS/WM CP at a LCS , now all set till the next CP and wave, and yeah saw another venom SS this time at a disney store. Anyone know if they sell MU at the anaheim Disneyland??

Taking my Wife to Disneyland on Tuesday for her birthday. Will report back if they do sell / what I find if they do lol! If anyplace there does, im going to assume it to be in the Downtown Disney area which is seperate from both parks. Will be looking eerywhere though lol!

I figure it's time to stop lurking and start posting. FYI, BBTS got in the Gambit/Sinister comic pack wave, and the Psylocke wave today, they just charged my account for both.

Also, I haven't been to Disneyland in about a year, but last time I was there, yes, a couple shops in Downtown Disney sell MU and other Marvel figures. Pretty pricey though, if I recall correctly.

I figure it's time to stop lurking and start posting. FYI, BBTS got in the Gambit/Sinister comic pack wave, and the Psylocke wave today, they just charged my account for both.

Also, I haven't been to Disneyland in about a year, but last time I was there, yes, a couple shops in Downtown Disney sell MU and other Marvel figures. Pretty pricey though, if I recall correctly.

Really? My Psylocke wave still says preorder. No charge on mine.

Yep, my card was charged for both today, and both items (the Wave 17 case and the comic packs set of 3 with G/MS, T/AW, SM/CB) were sitting in my pile of loot, so I clicked "ship my loot now". I guess it's possible they only got in a partial shipment of their allocation, since Wave 17 is still listed as pre-order on the site. I pre-ordered Wave 17 the first day it was up on the site, so maybe my order was one of the first to be filled. I've been looking forward to a 3.75" Psylocke figure since the line started.

Edit: Someone over on Toyark also reports BBTS shipping their wave 17 case today, so I promise I'm not crazy.

Yep, my card was charged for both today, and both items (the Wave 17 case and the comic packs set of 3 with G/MS, T/AW, SM/CB) were sitting in my pile of loot, so I clicked "ship my loot now". I guess it's possible they only got in a partial shipment of their allocation, since Wave 17 is still listed as pre-order on the site. I pre-ordered Wave 17 the first day it was up on the site, so maybe my order was one of the first to be filled. I've been looking forward to a 3.75" Psylocke figure since the line started.

Edit: Someone over on Toyark also reports BBTS shipping their wave 17 case today, so I promise I'm not crazy.

Yep. I checked my account earlier today just on a whim and the wave 17 case was sitting in my pile of loot, so I shipped my loot now. I also preordered on the first day it was made available. They must have had limited stock at least this first run.