3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So after a year of searching everywhere, I go into TRU looking for a Zombie-Viper and leave with Mandarin. I had to check over my shoulder to make sure someone wasn't playing a practical joke on me, as he was just hanging there like any other figure. I had to laugh at how anticlimactic the find was,

what did you expect? confetti to fall from the ceiling and the manager to walk out and slip a gold medal around your neck?

"congratulations Jason! You have finally found the Mandarin figure!"

and all of the TRU employees give you a slow clap as you leave the store...

then as you exit you jump into the air and 80's music plays

:)

that's crazy you would say that, that always happens to me as I leave a store with a HTF item..except instead of jumping up in the air when I leave,

the hot check who wouldn't give me the time of day is sitting on a sweet ride waiting for me as I walk across the parking lot towards her and raise my hand up in the air and the Theme song for the Breakfast Club Plays.

What a coincidence.....

bravo man! bravo

^^ this is why i order online. u never know who to trust, certain people might only want to help out certain members or just like to post hauls to show off. i will gladly pay a scalper site a few extra bucks to skip over this noise ^^

Not entirely true, if you look at my feedback here, it will show I have traded/bought/sold with over 40 + different members here, ALL of which had no issues! I love dealing with the community, you can get stuff you could never get locally

^^ this is why i order online. u never know who to trust, certain people might only want to help out certain members or just like to post hauls to show off. i will gladly pay a scalper site a few extra bucks to skip over this noise ^^

Not entirely true, if you look at my feedback here, it will show I have traded/bought/sold with over 40 + different members here, ALL of which had no issues! I love dealing with the community, you can get stuff you could never get locally

Same for me. I'd rather help someone on the boards rather than have them resort to the ridiculous prices I've seen for stuff online or on eBay.