3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So are you telling me that the Amazon sentinel is the classic colors one?

Super epic haul this week.

From BBTS: Wave 17, new comic packs, Sentinel repaint, Predators wave 4, Mech Tech swords for my Striker Optimus Prime

From Amazon: $27.99 regular Sentinel

From TRU: Predators 2-pack

From Wally: Iron Fist, Guardian

From a local friend: Electro variant, black Destroyer, new Joes

CIMG1185.jpg

FINALLY found two comic color Hydra soldiers at TRU today. Then I went to the next store and found a variant Red Skull, but my wife was already mad that I bought the Hydra soldiers, so I thought I would just try for it tomorrow. I also get my Wave 17 tomorrow, so I feel pretty good! I'll take pics when the stuff comes in...

So are you telling me that the Amazon sentinel is the classic colors one?

Super epic haul this week.

From BBTS: Wave 17, new comic packs, Sentinel repaint, Predators wave 4, Mech Tech swords for my Striker Optimus Prime

From Amazon: $27.99 regular Sentinel

From TRU: Predators 2-pack

From Wally: Iron Fist, Guardian

From a local friend: Electro variant, black Destroyer, new Joes

CIMG1185.jpg

I don't think so dude.. reread it

he says the "Sentinel repaint" is from BBTS

and the Amazon one is the "regular"

too bad.. I woulda jumped for the classic one at that price

Man, this is a big joke! And it ain't funny at all!

fxcam1324462946699.jpg

NO comics? But more expensive than the normal comic packs WITH comic books?

Is this a scam?!

were they all like that? Seems odd, like they forgot to pack in the comics.

Whoa settle down man, he only got like six sets to help people out on this forum, surely he is helping the people out he knows and has dealt with first...

It also doesn't help that he believes you to be a part of the reason he got booted from the tank...

What is this tank you guys keep talking about???

the "tank" is Hisstank where the is also a member with your same name, Lody, which Evil believes helped to get him banned from.

Man, this is a big joke! And it ain't funny at all!

fxcam1324462946699.jpg

NO comics? But more expensive than the normal comic packs WITH comic books?

Is this a scam?!

were they all like that? Seems odd, like they forgot to pack in the comics.

Yes, they were all like that. And other collectors have also reported the same from other parts in Kuala Lumpur, even Singapore and the Philippines.

Someone from Hasbro and/or TRU has to provide an explanation on these packs. Is it an internal job to cheat consumers? Can someone please ask them during one of those Q&A sessions?

Nope, nothing to do with distribution rights. The rest of the comic packs (Daredevil & Bullseye, Thanos & Adam Warlock, Sinister & Gambit, Cyclops & Dark Phoenix, Storm & Nightcrawler, Captain America & Klaw, Magneto & Black Costume Spider-Man, The Sentry & Spider-Man, and all the others) HAVE comic books.

These X-Men: First Class ones (Wolverine & Sabretooth, and Cyclops & Jean Grey) DO NOT have them.

Christmas has come a couple of days early!

My haul for this week:

r25kpe.jpg

Love the new figures! Can't stand that they don't come with stands anymore, but I just got an order of stands in from smalljoes, so I have been using those when I need them. Funny thing: when I opened Iron Fist, his left leg came off...exactly what happened to my first Iron Fist. Something about that mold doesn't hold right...took me a while to get him in a good pose too.

All in all, a great week! I'm holding back opening some...I wanted to start a new blog with a couple of them and I want to tighten up some of my display case also.

No epic hauls in my area this year. Really poor distribution in these parts for Marvel, Star Wars and Gi Joe. At least a lot of people on the boards are finding good stuff though.

The other good thing is that pegs are starting to clear out of old inventory so when the January restocks happen, hopefully I will nab what I missed.

Happy holidays

Would like to thank the meancing1 thanks man got my thor in today love it. Also would like to thank Shortysben for hooking me up with some marvel megabloks. Didnt have to but did becuz he cares about the members on this board. Thank you man..

1223778409_photobucket_109647_.jpg

Also picked up the new two packs from a local collector for 16 each... cant beat that.. also gona get wave 17 on tuesday from him too.. cant wait...

Must i say best two packs ever... ever...

1223778409_photobucket_109785_.jpg