3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I need some nerdy advice. I know for a fact I'm getting TWO Sentinels for Christmas. Both are from Amazon so I'm sure they're the Silver version. I also already have the SDCC one so I plan on opening one of these. I'm not quite sure what to do with the other one. Thoughts?

Open all the Sentinels! I opened my SDCC one, my silver one from Amazon, and my classic color variant of the retail release, and they look awesome all standing together. You could customize one of the silver ones to be battle damaged.

Of course after I finalize a trade for a regular Electro and variant Electro I find 2 variants at my local Walmart. They had 2 full display boxes in the aisles! They weren't by the MU section, but instead in the extended toy section for the holidays (not the holiday/seasonal area). So if you guys go to Walmart, look for these display boxes, they 2 cases of rev1 and rev2.

How translucent is Electro's mask? From the 2 I found, it looks solid from a distance but close up looks translucent. I know there was a thread made just to discuss Electro's variants, but the pics were not clear enough for me to see the difference in the translucent mask.

I had a weird one today seen an bought the new wave of renegade joes easy cop

Then as I turned around BOOM the stocker loading MU so I was able to land all three electros

My personal fav he also stocked the new phantom menace sw stuff

an landed young ani maul an the princess an sidious big score I know the ani an maul are good finds

Merry xmas

Found these at TRU today:

CameraZOOM-20111223160529621.jpg

Also saw this one but left it. Did the others actually hit here?

CameraZOOM-20111223133454510.jpg

All up for possible trades but may keep for my collection.

Still need MOC:

Black panther

Hobgoblin 030- bomb beneath left hand, not top corner

Electro 025 glossy - have 01891.

Electro 025 rev. trans. arms and mask

Warpath (X-Force)

phasing vision (glossy)- 5 digit stamp should be something like 92330

Archangel Death Variant 015

Havok Variant 018

Iron Patriot (Norman variant) 019

Hulk/Cyclops

Hawkeye/Piledriver

Man, nothing Marvel related around here really. I did get 10 brand new Joe's figures so I shouldn't complain, but I'd really like some Marvel stuff. Also, I realized a couple days after my Joe's haul that there wasn't a Storm Shadow in the bunch. 10 new figures but now SS?!?! I thought he was part of this wave. Also, does anyone know if I got one wave or two? There's not usually that many new figures in one case, right? 10 different characters is awesome for one day though.

Man, nothing Marvel related around here really. I did get 10 brand new Joe's figures so I shouldn't complain, but I'd really like some Marvel stuff. Also, I realized a couple days after my Joe's haul that there wasn't a Storm Shadow in the bunch. 10 new figures but now SS?!?! I thought he was part of this wave. Also, does anyone know if I got one wave or two? There's not usually that many new figures in one case, right? 10 different characters is awesome for one day though.

sounds like you found the wave 4 case to me. The wave 4 case has one of all of the figures from 3 and 4 plus a 2nd Zombie Viper and a Steel Brigade. For whatever the hell reason Hasbro did not decide to carry forward the kick ass Storm Shadow from wave 3 in that case...

So far all I have seen is wave 4 too, though I think I did miss a wave 3 at WM.

don't feel too bad Coby and Conan, nothing in these parts too. No new MU, no new joes. But the Xmas hauls begin. Thanks BIG time to fellow board member, RichardC. My good friend presented me with a SDCC legends Thor and a Compound Hulk for Xmas. Thanks bro. Hope you have a good Xmas. Also traded for a metal Ab. Man and opened my Sentinel. Now just gotta wait til tomorrow to see just how big a MU haul this year will bring. :smile: