3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I got a Greatest Battles 2-pack (Cap & Klaw) that I already have for Christmas. (The sum total of my Christmas haul.) It was bought at an LCS and I don't have a receipt on top of that.

Does anyone know if Target's dcpi's are all the same for the Greatest Battles like the single figures are?

Yes they are. Return that thing w/ glee...

I got a Greatest Battles 2-pack (Cap & Klaw) that I already have for Christmas. (The sum total of my Christmas haul.) It was bought at an LCS and I don't have a receipt on top of that.

Does anyone know if Target's dcpi's are all the same for the Greatest Battles like the single figures are?

Yes they are. Return that thing w/ glee...

Thanks Rhino.

Finally came across IM2 toys at Ross the other day, but, of course, they were early figures from the line (Movie War Machine). I also came across the Resolute Cobra set, and I'm glad I passed on it the first time around. Some of the figures look great in hand, but most looked better when I looked them up on YoJoe.

As for MU stuff, I came across the five-pack for ~$15 on clearance at Wal-Mart. Debated about it for awhile, but I really only liked Thor, and even then, I like the SHS version better, so I passed. I also broke down and ordered most of wave 17 off eBay from Kokomo Toys for $30 shipped. It's kind of weird to think that I don't have any figures to hunt for the next few months, but I'm sure that will pass the next time I hear someone mentioning finding more of the new comic packs in the wild.

They're making their way across the country! yeah! I'm hoping they hit here exactly 5 minutes before I got to TRU on Friday.lol Well, maybe an hour before as long as there's enough of them to survive the collectors, kids, and scalpers that get there before me. ;o)

...and people finding Sif too?! sheesh, it seems like everything is found while I'm stuck at home with a beat-down vehicle and very little money. can't complain though. overall we've been extremely blessed in the toy department here.

They're making their way across the country! yeah! I'm hoping they hit here exactly 5 minutes before I got to TRU on Friday.lol Well, maybe an hour before as long as there's enough of them to survive the collectors, kids, and scalpers that get there before me. ;o)

...and people finding Sif too?! sheesh, it seems like everything is found while I'm stuck at home with a beat-down vehicle and very little money. can't complain though. overall we've been extremely blessed in the toy department here.

felt like I was 10 years old when I found Sif and wave 17.

woo hoo! Your MUs at TRU are only $7.99? Still waiting for freakin BBTS

Priced was 7.99 but rang up 8.49, TRU employees looked like they were dead, so paid the extra 50 cent for each figure.

Finally was able to get back online. Here's what I managed to pick up this week. A big thanks to Hellseeker for a regular electro (not pictured), and ironmn4105 for the Fam Dollar Thor and Cap. BTW except for the aforementioned figs, all of these came from my local TRU.

MU: Mandrin x 2, Comic Whiplash x 2, War Machine x 2, Ultimate Iron Man, Variant Iron Spider-man, FD Cap and FD Thor.

G.I. Joe: Zombie Viper x 4, Law & Order, Airtight, Lifeline and Sci-Fi.

... and finally, its not toy related, but I love my LCS. went in today and thay gave me these as a christmas present.... :biggrin:

Variants of Fantastic Four #600 and #601, X-Force #18 and 2 different ones for #19, two different variants for Avengers Xsanction #1, as well as Avengers #20.

My haul from the last week and a half:

IMG_2516.jpg

Picked up the Red Faction aliens this afternoon after dropping my sister off at the airport. I also spotted some Star Wars The Phantom Menace figures, but none that anybody was looking for. Other than that, no new Marvel to speak of, as central GA seems to be bereft of any recent waves.