3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

sup Shock,well I was referring to an item I bought,I dont use ebay alot but on my page it has a bought history and there is a small icon of a box that says shipped,this particular item was supposedly shipped on the 27th but there is no tracking and I have not received it yet,though I bought another item on the 26th and it was shipped the same day first class and I received it today,that item had a tracking #,I have asked the seller for a DC # yet all I got was "it was sent the other day priority",seems odd,no?

Tracking isn't required by a seller. They can provide one if they got it and choose to, but ebay doesn't require a tracking number for items sold. The seller probably went the cheapest route and didn't pay the 80 cents for tracking.

yes but I paid for priority.

I always message the seller and specifically ask for DC and offer to pay more. Then I ask them to message me back the DC# after sending. A bit more hassle, but it takes the stress of worrying about your package out of the way.

doesn't matter, if you paid via paypal or credit card and it doesn't show up in the next 2-3 weeks just file a dispute and reverse the charges. I buy and sell online all the time, a tracking number is to protect yourself as a SELLER to prove item was sent. If a seller is too cheap to pay the 80 cents for it, you as a buyer aren't suppose to be stuck.

BTW:

I got Reptile and Baraka today, like them alot.

DSC01947.jpg

DSC01952.jpg

Not sure if has been posted but electro and guardian as well as ronin are up on TRU

I guess TRU.com isn't doing the buy 2 get 1 free on hasbro toys like they are in store.

is there a green hulk variant? u might have to log into facebook to see it. http://www.facebook.com/marveltoylines when u see the pic, i found both hulks but the hulk thats pictured on the right is the one in question. it has a different paint wash and is glossy.

You might need to link straight to the pic or describe how to find it. Don't see a Hulk picture. But Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition for 29.98?? I gotta hunt that at Target now...

didn't see the specific picture you were referring to either. but there were LOTS of others that were interesting too. almost makes me want to log in to FB for the first time in a month.lol

I know it's not MU related, but I just got a shipment with the entire Realm of the Claw series today. Only $100 for the entire set MOC! I'm mainly stoked because I've been missing one figure and he goes for $50 by himself. (plus I've wanted a set to keep MOC since I decided to start opening mine a few years ago)

They go extremely well with the Seventh Kingdom stuff from four horsemen. (which I'm looking to complete if anyone is trying to empty their toy room)

As for MU news..... there isn't any in my neck of the woods. Drove 20 miles one way yesterday to hit a TRU hoping to have the luck that others have had lately. They were so empty I almost cried. I mean, I know the reason. Most retailers try to end the year with extremely low inventory to make their "turns" look better to investors. But I hoped I'd see something. Went to Target and Walmart after that and didn't find anything Marvel related at either of those. Walmart did have alot of Star Wars figures on clearance for $3.60 and box sets were all 50% off too. Since my second oldest just started collecting these a few months ago there were lots of them we didn't have yet. Spent almost $100 there and only about $25 or so wasn't SW related! Still averaged around $3.35 a figure so I guess that's the way to catch up. ...or troop build really.

btw, that was one of the 2 Walmarts "near" me that had the Avengers gift set before Christmas. There were none there last night, so they have all sold either as presents or in the after Christmas clearance. Probably 10 - 15 sets gone in a week and a half.

scored two Doctor Strange figures the other day at Target, a Jim Lee cyclops and and a Guardian

been searching for that Doctor Strange all summer and winter and finally I found not one but TWO.

Just lucky to be fighunting post-Christmas and without scalpers lurking.

My Target has MU figs "marked down" at 7.89, ha so atleast i pay what most people have as a retail. MU figs in NYC have an outrageous price point

didn't see the specific picture you were referring to either. but there were LOTS of others that were interesting too. almost makes me want to log in to FB for the first time in a month.lol

I know it's not MU related, but I just got a shipment with the entire Realm of the Claw series today. Only $100 for the entire set MOC! I'm mainly stoked because I've been missing one figure and he goes for $50 by himself. (plus I've wanted a set to keep MOC since I decided to start opening mine a few years ago)

They go extremely well with the Seventh Kingdom stuff from four horsemen. (which I'm looking to complete if anyone is trying to empty their toy room)

As for MU news..... there isn't any in my neck of the woods. Drove 20 miles one way yesterday to hit a TRU hoping to have the luck that others have had lately. They were so empty I almost cried. I mean, I know the reason. Most retailers try to end the year with extremely low inventory to make their "turns" look better to investors. But I hoped I'd see something. Went to Target and Walmart after that and didn't find anything Marvel related at either of those. Walmart did have alot of Star Wars figures on clearance for $3.60 and box sets were all 50% off too. Since my second oldest just started collecting these a few months ago there were lots of them we didn't have yet. Spent almost $100 there and only about $25 or so wasn't SW related! Still averaged around $3.35 a figure so I guess that's the way to catch up. ...or troop build really.

btw, that was one of the 2 Walmarts "near" me that had the Avengers gift set before Christmas. There were none there last night, so they have all sold either as presents or in the after Christmas clearance. Probably 10 - 15 sets gone in a week and a half.

Those Stan Winston figures are great, I still have a set of those MOC with the Sabyr ACTUALLY signed by Winston when he was at TRU at the launch.He was a Great guy and a a genius in FX.

Great Haul congrats.....

Those Stan Winston figures are great, I still have a set of those MOC with the Sabyr ACTUALLY signed by Winston when he was at TRU at the launch.He was a Great guy and a a genius in FX.

Great Haul congrats.....

oh, wow. That would have been awesome to meet him even if just for an autograph. I'm sure that would go for a pretty penny on Ebay - not that I'd sell it if it were me.lol

Nice hauls...has anyone "sighted" Mr. Sinister/Gambit pack at retail?

nope. i'm not a big hunter - ok, i rarely hunt - but from the looks of feeBay prices and availability, there aren't many out there - period.

but... as it ALWAYS works out with MU, they will be readily available at more than reasonable prices if you wait it out.

never fails.