3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Napadon, I saw one at my LCS...never anywhere else. I passed at the time and when I wanted him...he was gone. He was 9.99...should have grabbed him but was all caught up on the Warriors 3 find that day. However, my LCS got in these today. No way in hell was I passing up these guys.

Also snagged 3 Zombie Vipers. :)

IMAG0296.jpg

Ok I have a question, I just noticed that I can not find 1 King Loki figure for sale from series 3 Thor line, not on Ebay, Amazon or even on a google search??? Did I miss something, did I luck out by buying 2 at the NYC comic con for $15 a piece?

there are 3 on ebay under the completed listings. From $50-$100 :o One from Singapore and one in Canada. And yes, you lucked out :)

Just scored an Iron Fist, Guardian, Electro (variant), and Iceman thanks to Jason1551 and Wolverine2281.

Iron Fist - kinda meh but I wanted him to pal around with modern Luke Cage

Guardian - I love the metallic red paint but once again the wash is kinda terrible. I'm really hoping they keep the red for future alpha flight members (unlike what they did to X-force) and fix the wash.

Electro - awesome. Finally a figure that fits that terrible body sculpt.

Iceman - Cool figure but they really missed the target with accessory. I nice ice slide would have been great. I have no idea why they made the X-Force version either. I guess it's easier to paint an "X" on a figure than mold an x-belt.

Thanks again forum homies.

Guardian - I love the metallic red paint but once again the wash is kinda terrible.

When Guardian was first released some could be found with a soft airbrush-like gray spray-op. Soon the solid gray samples started showing up and now the wash looks even more annoying. Glad I bought an earlier one.

I also like the original head sculpt they were going to use for Guardian, better. Check-out his cardback!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM cant wait for those new 2pks lol Mine arrived in san fran earlier this morning.Which leads me to my next question.........Does UPS ever deliver stuff early?My tracking says 2 buisness days left but they're only an hour away lol

In my experience, no. I really dislike UPS because of bad experiences with damaged items and also the ship time. I get frustrated when I know they could deliver sooner because I tracked it to the nearest facility and then I gotta wait another 2-3 days. I guess they don't realize customers are happy when they get something sooner than when you quoted them. I prefer USPS because they handle boxes better and will deliver ASAP. I also think Fedex is better than UPS.

Of all the low down, rotten things to do, my Walmart just stocked the CA/Thor movie ML figures. Of course I show up and the Movie Cap & Fury are gone, but WWII Cap, Comic Loki, and Movie Thor were still on the pegs. Just my luck the two I want sold. Anyway, if someone wants them let me know, I'd trade them for the new comic packs. Nothing new MU, but I have hopes after seeing the ML figures and Gi Joe 30th Wave 4 the other week.

just a heads up for anyone who wants them. A case of MU wave 17 is $99 with free shipping over at entertainment earth (and in stock). It works out to $8.25 per fig, but the free shipping ends today. Any purchase of $99 or more of instock merch gets the free shipping.

ordered, thanks. Just deleted my preorder from BBTS from October.

just a heads up for anyone who wants them. A case of MU wave 17 is $99 with free shipping over at entertainment earth (and in stock). It works out to $8.25 per fig, but the free shipping ends today. Any purchase of $99 or more of instock merch gets the free shipping.

ordered, thanks. Just deleted my preorder from BBTS from October.

I did the same thing last night, canceled my case from BBTS and ordered from EE

Of all the low down, rotten things to do, my Walmart just stocked the CA/Thor movie ML figures. Of course I show up and the Movie Cap & Fury are gone, but WWII Cap, Comic Loki, and Movie Thor were still on the pegs. Just my luck the two I want sold. Anyway, if someone wants them let me know, I'd trade them for the new comic packs. Nothing new MU, but I have hopes after seeing the ML figures and Gi Joe 30th Wave 4 the other week.

I'll see what I can get for you at my local store. Had plenty of both earlier in the week...

Picked up W17 from Target today.

No endcap.

Not in system.

They had to call for a price check after I told them I was pretty sure they were $7.99 (wasn't entirely sure because of Target's fluctuating prices) and the runner told the cashier they were $8.99?!?

I went back later to buy a second set (and Iron Fist and variant Electo) and they were clearly marked $7.89....(had them adjust the first set)

(One of my Psylocke's has really low set hair, it's over her eyebrows...)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM cant wait for those new 2pks lol Mine arrived in san fran earlier this morning.Which leads me to my next question.........Does UPS ever deliver stuff early?My tracking says 2 buisness days left but they're only an hour away lol

In my experience, no. I really dislike UPS because of bad experiences with damaged items and also the ship time. I get frustrated when I know they could deliver sooner because I tracked it to the nearest facility and then I gotta wait another 2-3 days. I guess they don't realize customers are happy when they get something sooner than when you quoted them. I prefer USPS because they handle boxes better and will deliver ASAP. I also think Fedex is better than UPS.

BBTS uses them. I always put in a request with BBTS once shipped to have them hold it for pickup at my nearest UPS facility which is 15 minutes away. So, once it ends up there (normally 2 days before estimated delivery) I can run over and pick it up. I also do this because despite having a GPS and my full address on the package, UPS manages to deliver to the wrong place 1 out of every 4 times I use them.

I learned about the pickup facility the night they failed to deliver my medication on a Friday night and I raised holy hell with their customer service until they took the package off the truck and had it ready for pickup despite technically being closed. Then they had the gall to tell me to put my address a certain way so I pointed out the correctly labeled address on the box and they shut up real fast. UPS is so not my favorite place. USPS is by far the best.