3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

scored wave 17 today from Target. Pick up an extra Phylocke (I an sure I spelt that wrong) and another variant Electro. I'd be willing to trade. Right now I'm only looking for Variant Hydra to complete my army, Sif, Series 2 deluxe lighting thor and the new 2 packs with gambit. They had a second set of this wave so if anyone wants I can go back and pick them up.

picked up Namor for $5 and Sentry/Spidey CP for $11 at WM today. Renegades Firefly for $5 too.

not every WM had the sale, as i came across some early early wave CP's at another WM for full price. Klaw/Cap, Thunderball/Spidey, Bulldozer/Thing, and Absorbing Man/Dr Doom to be specific. wonder if it was just a random assortment they put out, or if they are re-releasing these. the CP's looked very mint.

going back for the Klaw/Cap pack and the Wrecking Crew CP's come payday Friday. they had a ton of the WC packs and one Klaw/Cap pack - which for some odd reason ended up stashed somewhere. ;)

picked up Namor for $5 and Sentry/Spidey CP for $11 at WM today. Renegades Firefly for $5 too.

not every WM had the sale, as i came across some early early wave CP's at another WM for full price. Klaw/Cap, Thunderball/Spidey, Bulldozer/Thing, and Absorbing Man/Dr Doom to be specific. wonder if it was just a random assortment they put out, or if they are re-releasing these. the CP's looked very mint.

going back for the Klaw/Cap pack and the Wrecking Crew CP's come payday Friday. they had a ton of the WC packs and one Klaw/Cap pack - which for some odd reason ended up stashed somewhere. ;)

Yeah, you find that CP cap and KLAW, its a must get, I saw one at a tar-get about 2 months ago, and passed, went back for it and it was gone-zo...

Yeah, you find that CP cap and KLAW, its a must get, I saw one at a tar-get about 2 months ago, and passed, went back for it and it was gone-zo...

i tucked it away in the friendly confines of WallyWorld and just so happened to take a pic of the location and aisle #. ;)

got this e-mail from toysr4smiles.

Hello,

If any body is interested in 20 Marvel universe toys for 70 Dollars, contact me right away. But this lot is not recomended for Mint on card Collectors, this lot is recomended for customers who display their figures out of the package. The package of the toys are not in mint condition and I do not want any unhappy customers or misunderstandings.

in the lot you will get.

Iron man series 2 007 x2

Series 3 Falcon 013 x2

Series 1 Bullseye 010

Series 2 Skrull soldier 024x2

Series 3 Ice man 023 x2

Series 3 x 23 020

Series 2 winter soldier 022

Series 2 Captain america 008

Series 2 Wolverine 027

Series 2 AIM Soldier 016

Series 2 Mystique 029

Series 1 Spiderman 032 hanging down

Series 1 Guardian 031

Series 2 Multiple man 028

Series 2 Iron Spider-man 021

Series 2 Wrecker 020

For International customers if you prefer to save you some money on shipping, I can ship you the toys out of the package. This is also an option for US customers too.

I only have one lot with this figures and if you want it, contact me asap. the first serious customer who contacts me requesting an invoice will get it. I will wait 24 hours for someone to reply to this message, if no one is interested it will be put on auction on Ebay.

Sincerely,

Ronald Duran

Found these 2 at my LCS for $10 each. So now I just need the Electro. They also had full case of wave 17, but I passed because my case is on a Fed Ex truck as I write this......

post-35915-1325727172.jpg

Which electro? Are one of those up for trade?

Sorry they are not for trade, I needed one and my friend got the other, but If I find more they will be up for trade. I will put a list together of my trades soon and include the list with my posts, just have to go through all my boxes from runs first..

okay, so one of the Targets that we tried last night had veryy little MU stuff on the pegs but the scanner said more in back. So my wife and I found someone who said they would go check. He came back with ONE figure. I'm thinking, "do they really keep just one figure in the back instead of putting it on the pegs when they put the rest of that box out? Probably not." I think they just "smell" a collector and don't want to help, which is stupid.

But here's the kicker.....It's a freaking Blade figure!!! I thought maybe Blade is part of some revision wave or something, but this has the original SHIELD logo, the Fury Files card inside and the Nick Fury mail-away offer. That means it's actually from that original wave with Blade. I couldn't believe the one figure he brought out for me was a flipping Blade. I'm hoping maybe we can get some of the stuff we've been trying to get without any success. Heimdall, Sif, Shocker, King Laufey, King Loki, ...you know, the stuff that seems just about impossible.lol

okay, so one of the Targets that we tried last night had veryy little MU stuff on the pegs but the scanner said more in back. So my wife and I found someone who said they would go check. He came back with ONE figure. I'm thinking, "do they really keep just one figure in the back instead of putting it on the pegs when they put the rest of that box out? Probably not." I think they just "smell" a collector and don't want to help, which is stupid.

But here's the kicker.....It's a freaking Blade figure!!! I thought maybe Blade is part of some revision wave or something, but this has the original SHIELD logo, the Fury Files card inside and the Nick Fury mail-away offer. That means it's actually from that original wave with Blade. I couldn't believe the one figure he brought out for me was a flipping Blade. I'm hoping maybe we can get some of the stuff we've been trying to get without any success. Heimdall, Sif, Shocker, King Laufey, King Loki, ...you know, the stuff that seems just about impossible.lol

holy crap! Blade is like a 40-50 dollar figure. that is crazy. good trade bait

holy crap! Blade is like a 40-50 dollar figure. that is crazy. good trade bait

it's an $8 figure that some sucker will pay $40-50 for.

like every other sucker on eBay.

Went to TRU today and there was nothing new. Stopped by the next door Target and they had the Electro revision wave so I picked up a regular Electro. Still no endcap though, so I need Psylocke and Storm!

Went to another Target and they also had the Electro revision, but Electro, Iron Fist, and Guardian were already gone.

Also went though the K'nex Mario mini-figures and all the Bowsers were gone already too.

So my nephew is obsessed with Skylanders and his birthday is coming up and I'm looking for some certain figures for him. I am realizing now that these things are really rare and popular.

Looking for:

Warnado

Zook

Chop Chop

Ignitor

Flamesinger

Drill Sergeant

I have for trade:

Iron Fist (new wave 17 version)

Thor (ages of thunder wave 17)

Patriot (wave 17)

Will trade one for one. Or if someone was super cool and nice and saw one or more of these at retail, I'd love to paypal them the $ plus shipping. Help a brother out!