3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

....so I see MK classics Scorpion 4 inch figure on the pegs at the TRU near me in NYC.....

They wanted 17.49 for him.

Yup,

I'm officially done with buying from TRU retail anymore in NYC.

i've said "i'm officially done" waaaay too many times to take myself serious anymore.

Yeah but dragonkings is just saying he's done buying from one particular store that is charging practically scalper prices.

okay, so one of the Targets that we tried last night had veryy little MU stuff on the pegs but the scanner said more in back. So my wife and I found someone who said they would go check. He came back with ONE figure. I'm thinking, "do they really keep just one figure in the back instead of putting it on the pegs when they put the rest of that box out? Probably not." I think they just "smell" a collector and don't want to help, which is stupid.

But here's the kicker.....It's a freaking Blade figure!!! I thought maybe Blade is part of some revision wave or something, but this has the original SHIELD logo, the Fury Files card inside and the Nick Fury mail-away offer. That means it's actually from that original wave with Blade. I couldn't believe the one figure he brought out for me was a flipping Blade. I'm hoping maybe we can get some of the stuff we've been trying to get without any success. Heimdall, Sif, Shocker, King Laufey, King Loki, ...you know, the stuff that seems just about impossible.lol

holy crap! Blade is like a 40-50 dollar figure. that is crazy. good trade bait

it's an $8 figure that some sucker will pay $40-50 for.

like every other sucker on eBay.

to me, that figure sucks.. I never even got it and I still don't want it.

but I don't think it's an $8 figure anymore because it's not available any longer. If you want it, you have to pay inflated ebay prices.. so that wouldn't make you a sucker since there is no way to get it for 8 bucks anymore

when somebody buys a new figure for scalper prices.. I say they are a sucker... but when you have no other choice to get something you want...?

....so I see MK classics Scorpion 4 inch figure on the pegs at the TRU near me in NYC.....

Yup,

i've said "i'm officially done" waaaay too many times to take myself serious anymore.

Yeah but dragonkings is just saying he's done buying from one particular store that is charging practically scalper prices.

yup, what he said.

I'm just sticking more to online and upstate stores/vendors.

NYC TRU has gotten out of hand. I'm better off buying from Amazon or smaller online shops.

Yup,

yup, what he said.

I'm just sticking more to online and upstate stores/vendors.

NYC TRU has gotten out of hand. I'm better off buying from Amazon or smaller online shops.

Brooklyn store wants $10.50 for Joes and I have also seen the Marvel Comic Packs for $21.99 in a few stores!!

So my nephew is obsessed with Skylanders and his birthday is coming up and I'm looking for some certain figures for him. I am realizing now that these things are really rare and popular.

Looking for:

Warnado

Zook

Chop Chop

Ignitor

Flamesinger

Drill Sergeant

I have for trade:

Iron Fist (new wave 17 version)

Thor (ages of thunder wave 17)

Patriot (wave 17)

Will trade one for one. Or if someone was super cool and nice and saw one or more of these at retail, I'd love to paypal them the $ plus shipping. Help a brother out!

My son is heavy into this as well and as far as the characters go that you listed Warnado and Zook are not available yet, Ignitor is only available at this time in the Nintendo 3DS starter kit and Drill Sergeant is a Wal-Mart exclusive that is just as hard to find as Target's exclusive of Whirlwind down here I have not seen a single one since before Christmas it is ridiculous.

Went to TRU and came across the new wave (Reptile, Baraka, Raiden). The paint apps are still a crapshoot and not wild about the articulation, but they at least gave me pause. Thought about picking up Reptile, as he's only $10 and I still have a couple of $5 off coupons, but passed as I'm hoping for better stuff to pop up before the coupon expires. I still don't understand why the modern figures are $10 but the "klassic" figures are $15, especially when the modern figures are much better paint and sculptwise. Nothing else was new there. Just the same four MU figures that have been pegwarming since before Christmas.

I also checked out Target again, as people have reported finding newer comic packs and Wave 17 there, but no luck. With revision cases filling the pegs, I'm glad I already picked up the figures I wanted, but still was hoping to find some for others that have asked about them. Still no sign of the new comic packs, which sucks, as they are the only thing I'm actually hunting for. I've debated just ordering a set off BBTS, but I've never ordered from them, and the sets may not even be available except on backorder. If anyone comes across them, I'd gladly trade or buy a set, as I don't expect to see them anytime soon. Comic packs just aren't as well-stocked as everything else in my area.

A week ago I ordered the DD/BU comic pack from Amazon. It arrived today and it was crap! I mean, it had bent limbs, mismatched paint, broken accessories, and loose joints! :hulk: I'm returning it today. Maybe I can find a better one somewhere else.

Damn that sucks,I got a set on X-Mas and the paint apps were actually some of the best Ive seen from the MU line,not sloppy at all.The loose joints how ever lol were nuts lol DDs legs were spinning like a top! lol But wrap the pegs with a little tape and theyll be perfect!

I also checked out Target again, as people have reported finding newer comic packs and Wave 17 there, but no luck. With revision cases filling the pegs, I'm glad I already picked up the figures I wanted, but still was hoping to find some for others that have asked about them. Still no sign of the new comic packs, which sucks, as they are the only thing I'm actually hunting for. I've debated just ordering a set off BBTS, but I've never ordered from them, and the sets may not even be available except on backorder. If anyone comes across them, I'd gladly trade or buy a set, as I don't expect to see them anytime soon. Comic packs just aren't as well-stocked as everything else in my area.

that's all I am looking for too... I haven't seen any of the new comic packs... and that is a bummer. Usually they are the easiest thing to find, but they just haven't even been shipping to retail stores.

So I am 4 comic packs behind :(

DD/Bullseye

Quicksilver/Wonderman

Adam Warlock/Thanos

Sinister/Gambit

I was at the Robinson Twp. Target today and they had seven Punishers (?!) and little else.

Very weird...

That's likely due to a trader unloading the non-selling punishers in a group. The furthest Target from me has about 20 Skin Absorbing Men, and never ordered that wave, lol.

scored two Doctor Strange figures the other day at Target, a Jim Lee cyclops and and a Guardian

been searching for that Doctor Strange all summer and winter and finally I found not one but TWO.

Just lucky to be fighunting post-Christmas and without scalpers lurking.

My Target has MU figs "marked down" at 7.89, ha so atleast i pay what most people have as a retail. MU figs in NYC have an outrageous price point

Strange is in the recent revision pack, so he's all over the place. One of my Walmarts has around 15 hanging on the pegs!

here is the pic. i seen both at target. as you can see, the hulk on the right has a gloss finish and a dark face wash. i bought the one on the right because i never seen it before382730_200928519999332_100002465566530_423874_791525711_n.jpg

That looks like a QC problem to me, rather than a variant. Apparently the Translucent Mask Electro is the same thing, QC let some go through with too much paint on the mask, and some with too little.

Ok I have a question, I just noticed that I can not find 1 King Loki figure for sale from series 3 Thor line, not on Ebay, Amazon or even on a google search??? Did I miss something, did I luck out by buying 2 at the NYC comic con for $15 a piece?

That's lucking out. I saw a new one posted for $80 Buy It Now.

okay, so one of the Targets that we tried last night had veryy little MU stuff on the pegs but the scanner said more in back. So my wife and I found someone who said they would go check. He came back with ONE figure. I'm thinking, "do they really keep just one figure in the back instead of putting it on the pegs when they put the rest of that box out? Probably not." I think they just "smell" a collector and don't want to help, which is stupid.

But here's the kicker.....It's a freaking Blade figure!!! I thought maybe Blade is part of some revision wave or something, but this has the original SHIELD logo, the Fury Files card inside and the Nick Fury mail-away offer. That means it's actually from that original wave with Blade. I couldn't believe the one figure he brought out for me was a flipping Blade. I'm hoping maybe we can get some of the stuff we've been trying to get without any success. Heimdall, Sif, Shocker, King Laufey, King Loki, ...you know, the stuff that seems just about impossible.lol

Wow. Sounds like a collector was working there and holding a Blade for a couple years. Wouldn't you be pissed if that was you and you came in one day to find it gone?!? Lol.