3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Got this bastard from eBay today:

Yeah, I know, I know

Also does anyone need transparent arms Electro. I got a few online hoping to get one with the mostly transparent mask but no dice. Came out to $11 (Plus shipping)

Variant face or something?

Only the shield on the card is different.

ultra completionist. how many mu figures you have? and how many would be a simple set with no variations ?

I'm missing:

Red Daredevil (nunchucks pointing down)

black panther

Electro 025 - have 01891. looking for 91391 or one that begins with 9

Electro 025 rev. trans. arms and mask

Warpath (X-Force)

phasing vision (glossy)- 5 digit stamp should be something like 92330

Archangel Death Variant 015

Havok Variant 018

Captain Marvel 1st edition

Iron Spidey Variant

Hulk/Cyclops

Jean/Cyclops 1st class

Gambit/Sinister

X-Force Archangel

Doom (sub)

SDCC Galactus

Dark Galactus

Galactus

SDCC Invaders

All TRU 3packs

All Gigantic Battles (1st series)

So, I have:

131 single carded

24 CPs

21 multipacks/exclusives

and probably about 50-75 doubles.

For a complete set with no variations/running changes/stands (pretty much strictly individual figures only) just going by the numbers there are exactly 100 figures through wave 17.

With true variants there are another 7 and about another 15 running changes. There are maybe another 6-7 stand/card art changes also. So far there are 27 CPs through Gambit/Sinister, and around 31 multipacks/exclusives, plus the 4 Masterworks/variants

This is all +/- of course

@Gerrillius nice score on the variant iron spider , I have yet to picked up anything worthwhile at TRU lately except for whiplash and another mandarin, lol found him the next day I sent you the payment for that loose mandarin you sent me. Same thing happened when you sent me Lizard, found 2 of em at a walmart. So maybe you can pretend that youre going to send me wave 17 and the new CPs, that way they might magically pop out here at my retail stores. Also left feedback on your BST page. Thanks again man.

And picked up also my first Sentinel for $40.00 at walmart awesome!!

sorry dude that happened again.

maybe we shouldn't trade in the end...just send each other evenlopes that say IOU wave 17. and maybe 17 will magically appear the next day.

nice score with the clearanced sentinels. not sure if i'd pick them up still - i'd wait for the classic colored ones.

@Gerrillius nice score on the variant iron spider , I have yet to picked up anything worthwhile at TRU lately except for whiplash and another mandarin, lol found him the next day I sent you the payment for that loose mandarin you sent me. Same thing happened when you sent me Lizard, found 2 of em at a walmart. So maybe you can pretend that youre going to send me wave 17 and the new CPs, that way they might magically pop out here at my retail stores. Also left feedback on your BST page. Thanks again man.

And picked up also my first Sentinel for $40.00 at walmart awesome!!

Stopped by my local Target on a whim, and after months of having the same old figures, they had finally stocked up on wave 17.

So I picked up Iron Fist, Patriot, Storm, Psylocke, and transparent arms Electro.

I'm really pleasantly surprised with Electro. I think his paint job came out really well. I skipped out on the latest Thor and Daredevil, as they do nothing for me.

Found the Translucent Iron Spiderman wave at TRU - picked that bad boy up

"Bad boy" is an interesting description. I did trade for a carded one. But I don't think I'm going to get another to open. Has anybody found any evidence whatsoever of a translucent Iron Spider-Man (either Peter Parker or Team Iron Spider from the Initiative) appearing translucent in the comics?

And if so, does he look like a red gummy bear?

In the spirit of "pics or it didn't happen" (which I usually ignore) and to show the condition for those who are interested, here's the Blade figure that I got just this past week at a Target. Yes, a 2 year old figure, in awesome condition with not even dust on it, and at retail. go figure.

Super nice, man. That's the find of the decade! This is the legend we will be telling new board members as they arrive in the future. ;)

My Target randomly had a single Apocalypse mixed in with the 20+ Falcons this morning. He wasnt there last night so im assuming he was a return. Nothing else worth even posting on.

So. Cal just seems so hard to find the new stuff when it should be out or when its shown up in many other states...sigh. My hunt for wave 17 continues!

yesterday I finally found Volstagg... thus completing my Warriors Three... he was hard to find since he doesn't ship in all the cases that the other 2 do.

and also found wave 17 at Target after supposedly missing them at several other Targets. None of these stores had the endcap, they just put the figures onto the normal pegs.

Wave 17 is pretty lame.. Psylocke turned out terrible. Her body is old and has all the details painted on.. but her head sculpt is terrible. It looks like the sculpt has kind of an open mouth but was painted with closed lips. Her hair is bad too.. All around she is a huge let down. The shadow DD has a bad head and bad body too (I hate the Guardian body because the thighs are too long or something). He would have been so much better as a simple repaint of the comic pack DD. I also don't care for white IronFist on that bad Black Spidey body.

I was happy to get Thor, which although a redeco with headswap is still a pretty cool figure. Storm is pretty good, especially since I didn't get the X-men set. And Patriot is decent

bring on wave 18 and ship more comic packs!