3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I scored a Guardian/Vindicator today at Walmart.

I skipped him when he was first released because I wanted to wait for more Alpha Flight members.

When Puck was announced back in July at SDCC, I have been looking for Guardian.

BBTS had one at $14.99 and TRU online, both of which I was still doubting about.

So I'm happy I was able to add him to the collection at retail cost :)

I saw another IM2 Mandarin and a SM Lizard at HEB but left them on the pegs.

I already got one extra for trades of both and they seems to be showing up a lot more now.

Also skipped Savage Opress.

I shipped my PoL from BBTS for Christmas after piling it up for 6 months and added Daredevil/Bullseye and Wonderman/Quick Silver at the last minute. Daredevil and Bullseye are both amazing updates! I love them :)

WM/QS were disappointing but still essential additions for me.

Wonderman has a partially broken wrist which is going to snap off if I turn it.

The tooling of these CP's went fully into DD/BE this round.

My target did their reset. Complete disappointment. The only new stock was they finally got Thundercats and wave 2 of Thor. Glad I went ahead and picked up wave 17 Storm and DD off ebay. At least in my area that wave may fall thru the cracks.

All mine are reset, no Wave 17. I'm getting nervous. Checking every day now, first thing in the morning. Apparently Albuquerque is a black hole for this wave...

I like Psylocke alright, she looks good next to her brother...but it took me forever to find one with ok paint apps!

Yikes, really? I hope I get the opportunity to pick through some and find a best apps one.

Well, I hit five sort-of local Family Dollars in search of the variants. Four of them actually have figures but they're all the normal versions.

But I did finally pick up a MU Gift set on clearance at Walmart ($14.90 - they only had three; and a ton of Clone Wars and Transformers Gift Packs) and I've picked up around twenty Clone Wars figures on clearance for $3.90. (Now I've just gotta get some Fett forms.)

Yesterday, I was shocked when I spotted a shirtless Opress sitting right out front and it just got better from there. Many of the figures they had at my local store I've never even seen on the pegs there. I don't understand the CW figs being on clearance as I'm pretty sure that Walmart will continue to sell the line.

I found an Iron Spider variant at Wal-Mart. It was the only figure left. Then on my way home stopped at Walgreens and happened to pass through the toy isle and found 3 Zombie Vipers. I didn't even know Walgreens sold real toys.

cool. Good to know they're hitting Wally too. And yep. Walgreens does sell real toys too, although they're priced even higher than TRU

just a heads up for anyone who wants them. A case of MU wave 17 is $99 with free shipping over at entertainment earth (and in stock). It works out to $8.25 per fig, but the free shipping ends today. Any purchase of $99 or more of instock merch gets the free shipping.

has anyone that ordered this had it shipped yet?

just a heads up for anyone who wants them. A case of MU wave 17 is $99 with free shipping over at entertainment earth (and in stock). It works out to $8.25 per fig, but the free shipping ends today. Any purchase of $99 or more of instock merch gets the free shipping.

Yup. ordered them right before I posted this on the 3rd. It shipped out Super Saver on the 4th, and should be here tuesday (at least according to Fed Ex).

Yup. ordered them right before I posted this on the 3rd. It shipped out Super Saver on the 4th, and should be here tuesday (at least according to Fed Ex).

Mine is also scheduled for delivery on Tuesday

hmm, I ordered not long after you posted and my account still doesn't show any orders. I did get order confirmations in my email though. I emailed them too, before I checked my CC statement (which the charge does show up) and they still haven't responded :/

try going to the order through the link in the confirmation email. If it still doesnt work, give them a call 1-800-370-2320 7:30am to 5pm pacific. I have found that emails usually take at least 3 business days for them to get back to me, and they are closed on the weekends. I have always gotten immediate help when I have called.

Hope this helps.

Does anybody still need a regular, non-black 3 3/4" Destroyer figure from the Thor movie line? I'm seeing a bunch of them pretty much every time I go hunting right now, but it's an awesome figure and I know others on these boards live in dead zones where things never show up, so I just wanted to throw that out there in case anybody still needs one.

I found an Iron Spider variant at Wal-Mart. It was the only figure left. Then on my way home stopped at Walgreens and happened to pass through the toy isle and found 3 Zombie Vipers. I didn't even know Walgreens sold real toys.

Wow. Sounds like I'm back to checking Walgreens again. Last time I did, all they had was a single Thor and single Batman figure each.

My TRU put out another case of IM2 Wave 4 but all the Mandarins were gone.

Mine has 5 #17's from the Thor series, meaning at one point, it had 5 Sif's there. Crazy!

I'm finally caught up on MU thank god,but man as soon as I take a deep sign of relief for the time being Kaiyodo puts up a evangelion store exclusive Revoltech EvaEvo 04 thats gonna cost about $95 >.<

Sooooo I'm selling off my old set of revoltech Evas(2.0 versions) 00,01,02,03 and 05 all complete with boxes and displayed only for $100+shipping..........if anyone cares or knows what Im talking about lol

Went to 2 Targets this morning. No endcap and no restock.

Same in Albuquerque. This hunt is getting old. At this point I don't even care if I have to wait for Wave 17, I just want the new comic packs. :(

I'm finally caught up on MU thank god,but man as soon as I take a deep sign of relief for the time being Kaiyodo puts up a evangelion store exclusive Revoltech EvaEvo 04 thats gonna cost about $95 >.<

Sooooo I'm selling off my old set of revoltech Evas(2.0 versions) 00,01,02,03 and 05 all complete with boxes and displayed only for $100+shipping..........if anyone cares or knows what Im talking about lol

You even have the new transparent Iron Spidey? What does 'caught up' mean for you?