3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Target had a restock on one of the later Iron Man waves...with the drones, Stark Racing Iron Man et. al....haven't seen those much in the wild at all...some of those the first I've ever seen in the wild.

Freefall continues on the Green Lantern figs as well I see...on clearance at Target as Well as Wal-Mart...and on sale as well at TRU...a good time to pick up a few of your faves if you liked the movie even a little...

I actually saw the GL 4 inch figures at the 99 cent store! I didn't get any. I wouldn't take them for free

really SH0CK?what are they going for more?I havent been in the loop with anything marvel in awhile,I was waiting for these packs actually.

$35 shipped on avg @ eBay.

$25 and up at LCS, from what I've read here and on ToyArk.

my LCS has one sinister/ gambit pack left at 22. They also have a metal abby, translucent iron spiderman and clear doc strange for 12 each.

Best LCS ever. Mine blow for stuff like this. Can you get that translucent Spidey for me? I'd gladly reimburse all costs...

Thanks man. Keep me posted...

I'll go up and grab it tomorrow, as long as he didnt sell it today.

really SH0CK?what are they going for more?I havent been in the loop with anything marvel in awhile,I was waiting for these packs actually.

$35 shipped on avg @ eBay.

$25 and up at LCS, from what I've read here and on ToyArk.

my LCS has one sinister/ gambit pack left at 22. They also have a metal abby, translucent iron spiderman and clear doc strange for 12 each.

Best LCS ever. Mine blow for stuff like this. Can you get that translucent Spidey for me? I'd gladly reimburse all costs...

I'll go up and grab it tomorrow, as long as he didnt sell it today.

Thanks, man. Keep me posted...

Bought a Psylocke yesterday for $12 bux. Considering all the gas ive wasted driving around town and what not and her being the only one in the wave I wanted, I see it as justifyable. Now im sure ill see the wave at target later this coming week...owell! I am happy either way.

Doesn't it suck that you have to put a "reason" after reporting your find & its price so that it justifies your purchase. Other wise some Debbie Downers come squawking by chirping "you paid to much" or "you overpaid. I got her for a dime." Kinda takes the excitement away, huh...

I on the other hand say congrats. Nice find...

Bought a Psylocke yesterday for $12 bux. Considering all the gas ive wasted driving around town and what not and her being the only one in the wave I wanted, I see it as justifyable. Now im sure ill see the wave at target later this coming week...owell! I am happy either way.

Doesn't it suck that you have to put a "reason" after reporting your find & its price so that it justifies your purchase. Other wise some Debbie Downers come squawking by chirping "you paid to much" or "you overpaid. I got her for a dime." Kinda takes the excitement away, huh...

Yup lol! and thanks! Dont even care if shes a "repaint". To me, she is an all new figure. Now if only Hasbro would pull there head out of there arse and give the MU line the same love with accessorys as they do Joes and Star Wars.

just noticed MU went up to $8.99 here,its been $7 something for a long time,I know some have been paying this price forever but I thought it was high at $7.89 or whatever it was,this $8.99 pricetag is weak,time to be uber selective.

Just got back from Target as well (to do some other shopping, but no endcap) and the figures were jacked up to $8.99 too from $7.89 :(

Got my wave 17 Storm and Shadow DD in the mail. After alittle QC fix on Storm I gotta say I love these figures. Even Shadow DD. Now I know the comic pk. One is lightyears better but this one is still lightyears better than the wave 1 version. Now just gotta get another one to custom a better Black Panther. I think the mold is perfect for him,muscular yet lean and "panther"like. Now if I can just get the rest of wave 17, well except for I.Fist.

less structured than That. its in the system now to set. but wont be started here till Sunday night. mods can show up anytime

How long from the time the mod shows up until the time it's typically completed? Does it depend on the size or scope? Do you get a time limit?

just noticed MU went up to $8.99 here,its been $7 something for a long time,I know some have been paying this price forever but I thought it was high at $7.89 or whatever it was,this $8.99 pricetag is weak,time to be uber selective.

$8.99 at Target, $8.97 at Walmart, $17.99 comic packs at Target. Sounds like we're about to get a hell of a restock!

You know that also means that we're likely to have Patriots and Iron Fists clogging the pegs for 6 months when they hit too. Selective buyers mean some things just don't sell!

Yup lol! and thanks! Dont even care if shes a "repaint". To me, she is an all new figure. Now if only Hasbro would pull there head out of there arse and give the MU line the same love with accessorys as they do Joes and Star Wars.

Lol, poor RHINOMAN got a little burned on his last report.

Nice find! Anything you're happy with when you're bringing it up you should stay happy with, regardless of what others say.

I sure wish they'd listen to you and pack those bubbles full of accessories. At least give us the stands back!

so i'm reading that Targets are jacking up the prices to $9, i'm considering placing an order of the newest wave online. I intend to order two of each, so which is the better deal total with shipping included, Entertainment Earth or BBTS?

I heard EE is better, wasn't it $99 with free shipping?

Sad to hear that Target raising their prices. The Wal-Marts near me have held steady at $7.97, and Target at $7.96. TRU raised their prices to $8.49 a few months back, but I hardly buy MU from them anymore anyway. However, they jacked G.I.Joe prices to $8.99, so the only way I'm buying from them is if I have a coupon or the figure is just too good to pass up.

so i'm reading that Targets are jacking up the prices to $9, i'm considering placing an order of the newest wave online. I intend to order two of each, so which is the better deal total with shipping included, Entertainment Earth or BBTS?

I heard EE is better, wasn't it $99 with free shipping?

I looked at EE and it said it was about +$15 for shipping. Is there a promo code or something? Maybe i'll just hold of til next week and see what the resets bring.

my package from PeteParker came today. Thanks again!

6687797781_029dcb3d48_z.jpg

And did a MU run at WM - didn't find anything, but ended up getting these on clearance:

6687796707_718786d49c_z.jpg

These are officially my first SW figures. Only wished they had a Chewy and CP3-0 included. Aside to that they also had the clone wars figures clearanced too for $3...thinking about getting a bunch of storm troopers now.

BTW, were these any popular for those who are familiar with these? Or does anyone even care for these series.

just snagged this at TJ MAXX so go hunt them down.

1326410424.jpg

I got something similar for Christmas where it lets you make different Spidey Comic covers into cookies. Before that, I made these:

03c03e0acf2ceb37d250ebe03a5f05db0ebe161f_wmeg.jpg

Saw the DD/BE and QS/WM comic packs at Target. 1st time I've seen them in retail

I refuse to believe this without pictures. My area's stock is just too shitty, I'd cry were this true.

my package from PeteParker came today. Thanks again!

6687797781_029dcb3d48_z.jpg

And mine came from GERRILLIUS! Awesome Trade! This dude is a mega beast!

f4d83afa9ddee42654d44e0276de98cf29b19b7f_wmeg.jpg

Now where to put him...

4c5f270651603dee16ffd7e24a31bf32514ccf53_wmeg.jpg