3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

And did a MU run at WM - didn't find anything, but ended up getting these on clearance:

6687796707_718786d49c_z.jpg

These are officially my first SW figures. Only wished they had a Chewy and CP3-0 included. Aside to that they also had the clone wars figures clearanced too for $3...thinking about getting a bunch of storm troopers now.

BTW, were these any popular for those who are familiar with these? Or does anyone even care for these series.

how much were those sets on clearance for?

Sad to hear that Target raising their prices. The Wal-Marts near me have held steady at $7.97, and Target at $7.96. TRU raised their prices to $8.49 a few months back, but I hardly buy MU from them anymore anyway. However, they jacked G.I.Joe prices to $8.99, so the only way I'm buying from them is if I have a coupon or the figure is just too good to pass up.

I noticed tonight my local Target raised the MU to $10.49!!!! so glad I buy cases now, only good for hard to find figures.

Payday!!!

Anyone else going shopping today? Wish me luck. I wanna bring home wave 17 and a couple Thundercats while I'm at it.

Well, I guess if I'm throwing out some wishes I might as well add Heimdall, Mandarin, another Sif (cuz who couldn't use more of the ladies, right?) King Laufey, King Loki,.....hmmmm maybe I should save some of my paycheck for bills.....

so i'm reading that Targets are jacking up the prices to $9, i'm considering placing an order of the newest wave online. I intend to order two of each, so which is the better deal total with shipping included, Entertainment Earth or BBTS?

I heard EE is better, wasn't it $99 with free shipping?

I looked at EE and it said it was about +$15 for shipping. Is there a promo code or something? Maybe i'll just hold of til next week and see what the resets bring.

They had free shipping that would show up at checkout for orders more than $99. I think it ended yesterday

Saw the DD/BE and QS/WM comic packs at Target. 1st time I've seen them in retail

I refuse to believe this without pictures. My area's stock is just too shitty, I'd cry were this true.

Have faith, I was in the same boat Pete. My Target had had only two Wolverine/Cap packs since they clearanced out the Cap exclusive two-packs back in October(?)

They finally got a new case this week and it seems others are reporting this at other Targets too. Now the only problem seems to be if they've raised their prices or not...

$12.40. They had a couple left at that one WM, but not a entire set.

And did a MU run at WM - didn't find anything, but ended up getting these on clearance:

6687796707_718786d49c_z.jpg

These are officially my first SW figures. Only wished they had a Chewy and CP3-0 included. Aside to that they also had the clone wars figures clearanced too for $3...thinking about getting a bunch of storm troopers now.

BTW, were these any popular for those who are familiar with these? Or does anyone even care for these series.

how much were those sets on clearance for?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

so i'm reading that Targets are jacking up the prices to $9, i'm considering placing an order of the newest wave online. I intend to order two of each, so which is the better deal total with shipping included, Entertainment Earth or BBTS?

I heard EE is better, wasn't it $99 with free shipping?

I looked at EE and it said it was about +$15 for shipping. Is there a promo code or something? Maybe i'll just hold of til next week and see what the resets bring.

They had free shipping that would show up at checkout for orders more than $99. I think it ended yesterday

Saw the DD/BE and QS/WM comic packs at Target. 1st time I've seen them in retail

I refuse to believe this without pictures. My area's stock is just too shitty, I'd cry were this true.

Have faith, I was in the same boat Pete. My Target had had only two Wolverine/Cap packs since they clearanced out the Cap exclusive two-packs back in October(?)

They finally got a new case this week and it seems others are reporting this at other Targets too. Now the only problem seems to be if they've raised their prices or not...

I actually bought the last 5 MU singles and 7 Comic Packs from my close Target intending to return them to the next one down the road. We'll see if that speeds the process. Doing this at Walmarts puts it at risk to not stock MU anymore!

Picked up W17 from Target today.

(One of my Psylocke's has really low set hair, it's over her eyebrows...)

Sept20035.jpg

Sept20036.jpg

oh snap! you got the low hair variant!

SHHHHHH! We don't want another crappy variant to hunt for (I'm looking at you, transparent mask Electro!)!

Thank goodness she's missing a sword too. That's just poor QC.

3 Targets, 3 Walmarts, and 1 TRU and not a single MU to show for it!!! Most stores didn't have anything at all, including TRU which had rewards ending today. I ended up getting the Star Wars pack with Darth Revan, which I told the kids we'd probably never get because it's too expensive. But I figured $15 expiring today, plus another $7 that doesn't expire for another month but why not combine them and bring down that $42 pack to a reasonable price? Got another $6 that doesn't start until tomorrow, but who knows if TRU will have anything before it's over.

Well, it's not all bad. I found Tygus with the Tiger Flyer. It's pretty cool. The kids were excited. Especially my 4yo who was with me. She also talked me into the clearanced 8" classic Tygra which I don't care for myself. Kept her quiet through 6 hours of shopping though.lol Finally broke down and got my 6" Mumm-Ra since it was the only one we were missing after getting Cheetara earlier this week. And lastly, got the new 4" Mumm-Ra and another new Panthro because I decided to keep the last one MOC. ;o)

Anyone else finding the Tygus pack yet? I only saw it at two stores. One at the first and actually two at the second place I found it. Seems short packed in with more of wave one stuff or something.

EDIT: Oh, and snatched up a PR Samurai Octozord for a fellow board member who's getting me Heimdall and Shocker. So not a total loss of a day Marvel-wise. Just have to wait for that international shipping on the trade.....