3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

You guys bringing up using your TRU rewards coupons wants to make me vent a little.

I think this is the second year in a row I've had my coupons expire on me. Granted they're not much ($5 this year for example) but why the short window to use them.

They make such a big deal out of racking up rewards points during the holiday season then turn around and make you use them within the first two weeks of the year. :angry:

This wouldn't be an issue if my closest store wasn't a 1/2 hour drive away...and you can't use them online...

Sorry for the whining... :laugh:

wolverine2281, did you win the lottery? That haul of toys is larger than I can conceive of or hope to attain.

I did grab Ages of Thunder Thor, Patriot and Iceman today. The shop in Universal Citywalk only had those and some figures from earlier waves I didn't need. Apparently they already had Psylocke and even the new comic packs, but they sold out of them. Figures!

Patriot is a really cool figure. Hopefully, he's the harbinger of more New Avengers in the near future!

anyone have any idea what version Absorbing Man is on TRU.com?

update: meh I ordered one anyway since it is Shoprunner eligible now and I have the 1 year free of that trial thing going on. We shall see what I get...

ps - all of the new figures that are left are now shoprunner eligible for those with the free trial like me.

I've seen the metal version of the absorbing man once in the wild at Walmart...Not saying TRU won't have it, but I have never seen it anywhere else, plus I'm wondering if they will make anymore. What they'll probably do is what they did with figs like Iron Fist. List him in a revision case and then put the alternate version of him in the case.

yeah these ridiculous prices hikes at retail, plus gas, make buying online the most effective tactic outside of dealing with fellow board members.

i know 'times are hard on the boulevard' (Big L!) but if Target and WM think hiking prices for old stock is actually going to move product, they should lay off the pipe.

QFT

i remember when i used to go out of my way and plan toy runs. was a blast looking for new marvel legends, star wars, gi joe, transformers, etc. now i just look at work, or if me and my wife make a trip to a neighboring town (only 20 minutes away and we usually go once a week).

oddly enough i didn't even notice MU went up when i did the price change at work the other day.

found Bullseye/Daredevil and Quicksilver/Wonderman finally at Target yesterday.... they raised the prices to 18 bucks! The singles were 9 now too. that sucks

Well that sucks BUT at least most of you guys Targets stock. While mine still has MU at 7.99{on sale right now 7.39} it really never matters as mine hasn't restocked comic pks. Since October and singles since November. In fact there has been only 1 MU figure on the pegs since early December. They didn't even stock for Xmas.