3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

found Bullseye/Daredevil and Quicksilver/Wonderman finally at Target yesterday.... they raised the prices to 18 bucks! The singles were 9 now too. that sucks

Well that sucks BUT at least most of you guys Targets stock. While mine still has MU at 7.99{on sale right now 7.39} it really never matters as mine hasn't restocked comic pks. Since October and singles since November. In fact there has been only 1 MU figure on the pegs since early December. They didn't even stock for Xmas.

lol, our local Target (1.1 mile away) hasn't restocked MU in over 6 months. They've had the same 3 figures for pretty much that whole time with the only change when someone apparently returns one for another which has happened twice now (very weird to walk in and see one figure has changed - no other explanation I can think of). And worse yet? They have done the price hike too. Yes, THAT's going to move those stupid figures.

The Walmart across the street from it hasn't had any MU for about a year and a half and hasn't had anything decent in the Thor, IM, Cap and Spidey pegs for most of that either. But they DO have the new Tcats.

And thanks to a trade with EA, I've got Sif MOC and one to put on a pegasus.

HPIM0431.jpg

I think I'm going to clean off all that glitter and perhaps paint it a little more "realistic" color - you know, cuz there's a "realistic" look for a flying horse.lol

btw, those and the unicorns from Schleich were clearanced at our Target. Don't know if it's system wide but they were 5.34 instead of 17.88. Even better price than the half off at TRU a few months back.

found Bullseye/Daredevil and Quicksilver/Wonderman finally at Target yesterday.... they raised the prices to 18 bucks! The singles were 9 now too. that sucks

Well that sucks BUT at least most of you guys Targets stock. While mine still has MU at 7.99{on sale right now 7.39} it really never matters as mine hasn't restocked comic pks. Since October and singles since November. In fact there has been only 1 MU figure on the pegs since early December. They didn't even stock for Xmas.

Mine didn't restock over the Christmas holiday either, sadly.

Does anyone know if it would be worthwhile to buy all the peg-warmers from one Target and return it to another? Would having 0 in stock speed the process at all?

Mine didn't restock over the Christmas holiday either, sadly.

Does anyone know if it would be worthwhile to buy all the peg-warmers from one Target and return it to another? Would having 0 in stock speed the process at all?

depends upon whether their computer actually says 0 in stock or not. Our local Target has shown an on-hand qty of over 40 for the last six months but only had 3 figures on the pegs the entire time. I've brought it to the attention of 11 different employees, 3 of which were managers. The first few shrugged their shoulders and acted like it was odd but they didn't care. Several others actually checked into it, saw I was right - they had no sales and couldn't even find the last delivery date because it had been so long, but not one damnable thing has been done about it yet. I got several promises that they'd get it fixed, but frankly until they have someone come in and do their inventory for them and reset that qty they'll never get a reorder. I'm afraid that now that they have such a crappy history it won't do any good to set it to zero anyway. They think they don't sell so their store just won't get them probably. It's been a long time since I've seen the inventory tags so they should be due for one soon.

All I can say is good luck. Have an employee check to see how many they supposedly have on hand and if it's not correct then you buying a few figures and moving them somewhere else is just going to waste your time.

My local Wally worlds/Targets/TRU have had the same crap on the shelves for weeks now! When the heck do these stores start to fully restock with new merchandise? I'm tired of wasting gas driving around & seeing the same s^%$ on the pegs day in day out! I know that if I resort to ordering online, the very next day the pegs will be full of new stuff!

Quoted myself!

I decided to try this out. Bought all the Falcons, Namors, and Wreckers and returned them across town. Then I started calling the empty Target about restocking. This morning, they reported they had 48 in transit, but couldn't tell the arrival date. The guy was extremely helpful and gave me all the information he could find.

I'm excited to see what shows up, but nervous about possibly missing it!

My local Wally worlds/Targets/TRU have had the same crap on the shelves for weeks now! When the heck do these stores start to fully restock with new merchandise? I'm tired of wasting gas driving around & seeing the same s^%$ on the pegs day in day out! I know that if I resort to ordering online, the very next day the pegs will be full of new stuff!

Like others have said here, the lack of product after the holidays happens every year. Some retailers do inventory and aisle resets so it wouldn't make sense to receive a deluge of product during that time. If you really want to save time & gas then resume your hunt in early March.

Like others have said here, the lack of product after the holidays happens every year. Some retailers do inventory and aisle resets so it wouldn't make sense to receive a deluge of product during that time. If you really want to save time & gas then resume your hunt in early March.

I was talking to a toy aisle employee at one of my targets. Asked him if when they will do their resets...he said they did two weeks ago. But it looks like they didn't have anything still. All the aisles are low on everything.

I think the guy was just a low man on the totem pole and didn't know jack.

if the figures or figure space has been moved the reset is done,also if there is a huge star wars banner type thing with maul on it over the star wars stuff the reset is also done,the thing that is odd is the targets around here havent even got the DD/BE cp's in,still sentry/spiderman and powerman/ironfist,oh well,not surprised.

You'd think Hasbro would learn from this and, I donno, not release waves during this time. They're obviously not selling many since no stores are even bothering stocking them.

Oddly enough, the only Metal Absorbing Man I ever found was at TRU.

In other news, I went to the PX after scuttling my Atlanta trip (thank god I'm on vacation and have ample time to go later), and they had Captain America and IM2 figures for $10. I would've compared the prices to MU or GI Joe, but sadly, both lines were nonexistant on the pegs. Just goes to show you that price hikes are happening everywhere.

Went to a business meeting a little ways off from home and stopped by a TRU I dont get to much because of how far away it is. Low and behold everything is 50 -70% off because the store is closing. Used my $2 off coupon to get a Sentry Spidey 2 pack for $6.51 including tax. Probably the only way I would have got that set. Only other MU was 5 Doc Sampsons.