3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

My smhaul today...had TRU bucks to burn...looks like I just missed Loki and Laufey, but got lucky at Target and picked up the last Air Drone I needed and the last 3 4" Lantern figs I wanted.

You probably didn't miss Loki and Laufey, unless I am missed something I have not heard of TRU getting any wave 3. You probably missed out on Sif and the Black Destroyer - they are from wave 4, along with the Odin you grabbed. TRU has been getting a lot of wave 4 cases.

I really do want a Laufey. Loki, if need be, I can wait until the Avengers figure hits. Though I would probably prefer the Thor line figure since The Avengers line figure will presumably have less articulation (no waist/abdomen).

Oddly enough, the only Metal Absorbing Man I ever found was at TRU.

In other news, I went to the PX after scuttling my Atlanta trip (thank god I'm on vacation and have ample time to go later), and they had Captain America and IM2 figures for $10. I would've compared the prices to MU or GI Joe, but sadly, both lines were nonexistant on the pegs. Just goes to show you that price hikes are happening everywhere.

A guy here in town just found a Yellow-Dragon Iron Fist at the PX on base. Sometimes those can be like un-hunted grounds as far as toy hunting goes...

after frequenting a specific wm the past couple of days including last night's quick trip - i felt a glimmer of hope they would have some after seeing the palettes full of restock boxes of toys last night.

i go again this morning and Behold MUs! of course after having bare shelves i was hoping for W17 glory, NO! revision cases...the translucent hand electro wave. hung my head in disappointment, walked back to my car and went to work...

and the hunt continues.

after frequenting a specific wm the past couple of days including last night's quick trip - i felt a glimmer of hope they would have some after seeing the palettes full of restock boxes of toys last night.

i go again this morning and Behold MUs! of course after having bare shelves i was hoping for W17 glory, NO! revision cases...the translucent hand electro wave. hung my head in disappointment, walked back to my car and went to work...

and the hunt continues.

Have faith, at least the comic packs are trickling out... Mine was the revision wave, but solid hands Electro.

9d8238cdf99862769c1154b78c3d37094eb29e6c_wmeg.jpg

If anyone is looking for the electro rev case, its up at HTS.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/new-to-hasbro...;ST=NW&PG=1

As a result, I have extras of most, if not all of this wave if anyone's looking for them.

and the hunt continues.

Have faith, at least the comic packs are trickling out... Mine was the revision wave, but solid hands Electro.

As a result, I have extras of most, if not all of this wave if anyone's looking for them.

Could use that Wonde Man two pack if you're heading back there anytime soon...

Anyone know if Iron Spiderman has been up there for a while? Just wondering the possibility of getting the variant.

It has been there for months. Also I don't see many of the other figures from the translucent Iron Spider's assortment.

You probably didn't miss Loki and Laufey, unless I am missed something I have not heard of TRU getting any wave 3. You probably missed out on Sif and the Black Destroyer - they are from wave 4, along with the Odin you grabbed. TRU has been getting a lot of wave 4 cases.

That would make me feel better...but what Thor comes in the Loki/Laufey wave? The one on the peg had them on the back as other figures in the line...

That would make me feel better...but what Thor comes in the Loki/Laufey wave? The one on the peg had them on the back as other figures in the line...

Wave 3

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;picture=out

Wave 4

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;picture=out

I am pretty sure the wave 4 figures did have wave 3 figures on their card backs.

update: I just double checked my wave 4 figures. I have Sif, Odin, and Black Destroyer from wave 4. Only Odin has the wave 3 figures on the back.

My haul from today:

IMG_2523.jpg

-Zombie Vipers x2

-Hulk Buster Iron Man

-Hydra Soldier in variant colors

-SW TPM Darth Sidious

-RoC Cobra Eel

-Destroyer (8")

Everything but the GI Joe stuff is available.

Where did you get that eel figure?

I picked him and Hulkbuster up at Tuesday Morning in Peachtree City, GA. They were the only 4" action figures in the entire store. I was pretty stoked to find that Eel, as I really like the basic black look of his wetsuit. I've already converted him into an Agent Zero custom for my MU Black Ops group.

and the hunt continues.

son of a b!+ch, another price increase?

I saw this price with the Cyclops marvel girl pack, but if that's the new standard then that sucks.

son of a b!+ch, another price increase?

I saw this price with the Cyclops marvel girl pack, but if that's the new standard then that sucks.

Yup, it's bad. This is Target, Walmart's close to the same, which means TRU's going to be up around $23. I hope LCS don't go up too. At least then it's an even playing field for those poor shmos.