3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I'm kinda worried. The preorders for ML on BBTS says March, but if they're showing up at retail then it's possible that BBTS might get them earlier too. Right? Only worried because money is tight and if ML and MU hit this week before I get paid then BBTS is gonna rip me pretty hard! Wondering if I should cancel those preorders just in case they hit too soon and it comes out of my account. Kinda had a tire explode today and that put a serious dent in my current spending habits. Won't be shopping for at least a week, that's for sure.

Woohoo! Finally got the last of my Wave 17 stuff!

IMG_2527.jpg

Psylocke came from Matt, but the others I bought on eBay from Kokomo Toys. I thought $10 a figure (including shipping) was high last month, but it's looking a lot better after the recent price hikes. I'd recommend them if anyone is still looking for Wave 17 stuff. They had "Make An Offer" on all of them, and they lowered the price by $2-3 each when I ordered them as a set.

Not sure if this news or not, but I did see "new" Star Wars: The Clone Wars figures earlier today. I'm assuming they're new because they had Darth Maul on the packaging, but the figures themselves seemed like re-releases as there was the same Savage Opress and Anakin Skywalkers figures that I recognized from before.

Not sure if this news or not, but I did see "new" Star Wars: The Clone Wars figures earlier today. I'm assuming they're new because they had Darth Maul on the packaging, but the figures themselves seemed like re-releases as there was the same Savage Opress and Anakin Skywalkers figures that I recognized from before.

these?

CameraZOOM-20120119163241629.jpg

picked em up a few days ago

these?

I saw these today too. The packaging is nicer at least.

Is Savage Opress still the rare one? I was suprised to see him at all:

6735c038a46d0065abbd1b4911bec9655bf5bd48_wmeg.jpg

these?

Why? is your collection missing figures from 8 years ago? Hasbro are repackers.

these?

NO. Those are "Movie Legends." See lower right hand corner. You SW n00bs - jk :)

Well. My mom moved out to Oklahoma and she loves Ross Stores. Knowing I collect she sent me a CA Justice Jet and 4 x 4. 10 bucks each apparently. Wish these stores were in New York.

Like both but I really feel like the vehicles are much better when not specific to one charachter. Would be so much better if they were assigned to factions like Shield or Hydra. Probably will be interested in the Quinjet repaint from the Justic Jet if it comes out.

Yeah i wish i picked one up - just for the sake of getting one.

I havn't seen them since before xmas. But good find none the less.

Finally found a Walmart gift set on clearance for 14.90, I have been searching for this, since they are the only ones that sold out...I think someone returned it, and I got lucky. Not worth $30, but at 14.90 I thought it was okay...and I havnt seen anything new in forever...

I also spotted more of the DD/BE packs...

Oh and i finally got around open a XMOW Cyclops. That's a disappointment of a figure. No ankle and wrist articulation and it's shorter than the rest of the 3.75 cyclop's. Only pro i see is the cool laser beam insertion aside to it being the astonishing costume.

these?

NO. Those are "Movie Legends." See lower right hand corner. You SW n00bs - jk :)

Those look like the figures from the AOTC line. Does that Darth Maul have a wheel on his back to spin his lightsaber hand? Haven't been into SW figures for a while.

I'm a yoda collector primarily. Not sure where the other ones we're packed in before but I'm sure I don't have them. I really don't remember having a yoda with alternate hands or a darth maul like that

That Yoda was in the Revenge of the Sith collection and has been repacked quite a bit since then.

Darth Maul is this figure: http://www.rebelscum.com/tsc053maul.asp without the red highlights.

Yeah i wish i picked one up - just for the sake of getting one.

I havn't seen them since before xmas. But good find none the less.

What's funny is that I picked up 4 extras of these anticipating people on the forums would want them, and after a month with no interest, returned them. They were gone the next day.

Oh and i finally got around open a XMOW Cyclops. That's a disappointment of a figure. No ankle and wrist articulation and it's shorter than the rest of the 3.75 cyclop's. Only pro i see is the cool laser beam insertion aside to it being the astonishing costume.

Yea, it's too bad they used up the good Cyclops costume on this piece. I'd really like to see this one redone one day, but I'm not expecting it to ever happen.

At least some awesome customs of this one exist...