3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Just missed out on a Sif and King Loki. They had a couple Thors and an Odin from that wave but I passed. I did find the new 6" classic Thundercats figures at another store though. Still no sign of wave 17.

Sif and King Loki are from two different waves. Was this at TRU? If so I am going to guess you just missed out on Sif.

Yeah i wish i picked one up - just for the sake of getting one.

I havn't seen them since before xmas. But good find none the less.

What's funny is that I picked up 4 extras of these anticipating people on the forums would want them, and after a month with no interest, returned them. They were gone the next day.

Oh and i finally got around open a XMOW Cyclops. That's a disappointment of a figure. No ankle and wrist articulation and it's shorter than the rest of the 3.75 cyclop's. Only pro i see is the cool laser beam insertion aside to it being the astonishing costume.

Yea, it's too bad they used up the good Cyclops costume on this piece. I'd really like to see this one redone one day, but I'm not expecting it to ever happen.

At least some awesome customs of this one exist...

Darn i guess i missed that memo. i wish i knew.

& I plan to make a astonishing cyclops from the secret wars two pack with hulk.

Is there any hope of finding the missing Kings anymore? I really don't want a Canadian version.

Could that wave still be around somewhere? Could it ever be ordered again?

At one point Hasbro had a case of Wave 3 available on their website, but the catch was that you would wind up with like 6 or 7 Thors, plus a bunch of Wave 2 pack ins. I doubt it's still available, but that's probably as close as you're going to get without resorting to eBay or Amazon.

Not sure if this news or not, but I did see "new" Star Wars: The Clone Wars figures earlier today. I'm assuming they're new because they had Darth Maul on the packaging, but the figures themselves seemed like re-releases as there was the same Savage Opress and Anakin Skywalkers figures that I recognized from before.

these?

CameraZOOM-20120119163241629.jpg

picked em up a few days ago

NO. Those are "Movie Legends." See lower right hand corner. You SW n00bs - jk :)

Those look like the figures from the AOTC line. Does that Darth Maul have a wheel on his back to spin his lightsaber hand? Haven't been into SW figures for a while.

Didn't open it but it does say Spinning Lightsaber action on the front so I think so.

I'm a yoda collector primarily. Not sure where the other ones we're packed in before but I'm sure I don't have them. I really don't remember having a yoda with alternate hands or a darth maul like that

That Yoda was in the Revenge of the Sith collection and has been repacked quite a bit since then.

Darth Maul is this figure: http://www.rebelscum.com/tsc053maul.asp without the red highlights.

Cool, as much stuff as I see in the stores I don't remember that line but would have picked up that Yoda if I saw it. Looks like I may still need one then...

edit: OK so I probably do have it. I checked and I have these:

not sure if one is the same one

collection53.jpg

and this one which I like to call "Michael Jackson Yoda"

collection61.jpg

did they come with interchangeable hands? I never looked/saw them in the package. Then again I don't really care or look to hard, I just buy them regardless :p

New To Forum! Found/Bought Psylocke, Ages Of Thunder Thor, Shadowland Daredevil, White Suite Iron fist Last night at Target On W. Broad St, Columbus, Oh, *This Target is hoarding 39 figures that they won't put on shelves* Picked up Imperius Rex Variant at Grove City Walmart and Grey Hulk at Georgesville rd. Walmart a few days ago.

Passed on Iron Spider-man Variant at Georgesville rd. Walmart Yesterday and South High Walmart in Columbus has all their marvel universe figures marked down they have a few A.I.M. and Skrull and some peg warmers. But all singles are 5$, 2 packs 10$, and 3 packs 15$.

I hit stores all around Columbus actively, so i will keep people posted on what i find.

barokeXobama

Not sure if this news or not, but I did see "new" Star Wars: The Clone Wars figures earlier today. I'm assuming they're new because they had Darth Maul on the packaging, but the figures themselves seemed like re-releases as there was the same Savage Opress and Anakin Skywalkers figures that I recognized from before.

these?

CameraZOOM-20120119163241629.jpg

picked em up a few days ago

NO. Those are "Movie Legends." See lower right hand corner. You SW n00bs - jk :)

Those look like the figures from the AOTC line. Does that Darth Maul have a wheel on his back to spin his lightsaber hand? Haven't been into SW figures for a while.

Didn't open it but it does say Spinning Lightsaber action on the front so I think so.

I'm a yoda collector primarily. Not sure where the other ones we're packed in before but I'm sure I don't have them. I really don't remember having a yoda with alternate hands or a darth maul like that

That Yoda was in the Revenge of the Sith collection and has been repacked quite a bit since then.

Darth Maul is this figure: http://www.rebelscum.com/tsc053maul.asp without the red highlights.

Cool, as much stuff as I see in the stores I don't remember that line but would have picked up that Yoda if I saw it. Looks like I may still need one then...

edit: OK so I probably do have it. I checked and I have these:

and this one which I like to call "Michael Jackson Yoda"

collection61.jpg

did they come with interchangeable hands? I never looked/saw them in the package. Then again I don't really care or look to hard, I just buy them regardless :p

It's Michael Jackson Yoda. They just changed the 'crotch grab' hand's positioning in the package so it looks more appropriate.

Decided to get the Age of Thunder Thor today at Target since I hadnt bought anything since Storm and Psylocke over a month ago and he was the only one of the new wave on the peg.

Also got some Marvel Slinders and turned them into display pieces. It would be nice if the new waves came with something like this instead of the crappy comic shots

oe3gn.jpg

Went on a run and was mildly successful. I picked up:

-IM2 Mandarin (because everyone is still looking for him)

-RoC Cobra Eel (someone on the board mentioned wanting him)

-Red Faction Ravager (the giant Bug looking alien)

-Gladiator (for me for a custom project)

-Ultron (for me since I traded the Secret Wars version)

whats up fellow collectors, i just recently found this sight and i am thrilled to have found what so far looks like my people. i look forward to chatting and making some connections on here. I live in florida and it is damn dry here right now, no stores are restocking but as things change we tend to get series long after the rest of the country has run dry so i might be able to help get things that yallmight have missed. anyway look forward to interacting with yall.

whats up fellow collectors, i just recently found this sight and i am thrilled to have found what so far looks like my people. i look forward to chatting and making some connections on here. I live in florida and it is damn dry here right now, no stores are restocking but as things change we tend to get series long after the rest of the country has run dry so i might be able to help get things that yallmight have missed. anyway look forward to interacting with yall.

Welcome Aboard!

Decided to get the Age of Thunder Thor today at Target since I hadnt bought anything since Storm and Psylocke over a month ago and he was the only one of the new wave on the peg.

Also got some Marvel Slinders and turned them into display pieces. It would be nice if the new waves came with something like this instead of the crappy comic shots

oe3gn.jpg

Cool pic. So what are those disc things at the bottom? Can you buy them in stores. They look cool. Can you please explain how you got them and what they are offically called? Thanks.

Heads up the new line of Marvel Universe Action Figures come in a display shipper! I found one today at a Target! This one was located on a end cap at a registers so keep your eyes open on the front of the store. Also saw the Thor Destroyer and passed also passed on a Venom from the Spider-Man line and a Imperius Rex figure stand variant.

Todays Buys

Cival War 2 Pack - *Goliath / Clone Thor at Walmart.

Skaar - At Target. Have wanted him for a while now but was holding out on the Son Of Hulk variant but gave in.

Plus both Clone Thor and Skaar are now Dark Avengers so im stoked on that.

*Am going to sell Goliath so if anyone on the board wants dibs before i put it on ebay let me know*

oe3gn.jpg

Cool pic. So what are those disc things at the bottom? Can you buy them in stores. They look cool. Can you please explain how you got them and what they are offically called? Thanks.

they're call Slingers, its suppose to be some type of game. I just brought the Medallion Pack

slingers-660.jpg

it comes with 9 random metal disc and 1 "rare" dics. I saw them at TRU a few months ago in the card section for $8 but found a pack at Tuesday Morning for $4.99. I used binder clips to get them to stand.

Well since retail SUCKS right now, broke down and got Psylocke and a cobra renegade trooper off Ebay. Figure once retail does pick up Psylocke will still be hard to find so why not. Now just gotta get Patriot and AOT Thor.

Aw man, I have 2 troopers on my list.

Also got some Marvel Slingers and turned them into display pieces. It would be nice if the new waves came with something like this instead of the crappy comic shots

oe3gn.jpg

They're called Sliders. Saw em at TRU last week. Just Google it. It's some kind of magnetic yoyo.